I haven’t tried it but I bet it would work! Keto Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Icing, Super Cheesy Zucchini Casserole (Zucchini Gratin), 3 Tips to Sticking to Any Diet Plan. For Paleo, nutritional yeast is a great sub for the Parmesan cheese. Your email address will not be published. Make your breading in a shallow dish by whisking together the almond flour, parmesan, salt, dried parsley, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. Traditional bread crumbs will not work on a keto diet because they have too many carbs that can kick you out of ketosis, but there are plenty of other gluten-free and keto-friendly options which provide the same crispy, golden brown crust. And looking for a great keto recipe like the chicken parmesan. Heat 1/2 cup coconut oil in a shallow pan over Our information is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. I haven’t done a lot of keto cooking to be honest but it’s something that I’ve been excited to dive into a little bit more. I ended up with 6 chicken breast cutlets that were about 3/4 of an inch thick. gluten free, recipe for keto chicken parmesan, Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and pre-heat the oven to 375F. Wonderful!

I also pan fried it in about a half an inch of oil to hike the fat content. Coat the chicken cutlets in the egg mixtures, then into the parmesan, being sure to coat the chicken well. Mix coconut flour (or almond flour) with parmesan cheese, dried basil, garlic powder, and oregano in a dish. I combined grated and shredded parmesan cheese for the coating. ⭐ Did you make this Keto Chicken Parmesan recipe?

Then cut in half. Use an internal meat thermometer to insure the internal temperature should be 165F. Since then, he’s had to make a lot of lifestyle changes in order to stay healthy and to manage his diabetes. And I seasoned the cheese mixture. Place the chicken breast on top. Thin chicken breasts are crusted in parmesan cheese, pan fried until golden brown, then topped with marinara and melty mozzarella cheese! Lets go!

I’ve lost 35 lbs, have been at my new normal weight for about a month, cholesterol at 170 and HDL at 70 (really good!). I needed about twice the amount of cheese, probably because it was like a flour. This post may contain affiliate links. https://www.delish.com/.../a30221954/keto-chicken-parmesan-recipe

Drench each tenderloin in olive oil then gently press each chicken tenderloin in coconut flour mixture. Combine the eggs and the Italian seasoning in medium sized bowl. Surely going to try this one . The recipes calls for you to fry the chicken for about 3 minutes on each side before baking it for 20 minutes. I had one bowl with 2 beaten eggs and 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. To get started with this keto chicken parmesan, I first cut my thick chicken breasts in half, lengthwise. Remove chicken from the oven and put mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce on top. Is your carb count based on the package numbers? Keto chicken parmesan is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe to make for dinner. You can use shredded mozzarella for the topping. We are sorry. Should I flip before dredging? This recipe was easy and delicious, I served it with Dreamfields penne pasta and the remaining marinara.

I had roasted veggies with the Italian seasoning on them. I fried the chicken using coconut oil. This super simple Keto Chicken Parmesan recipe is easy to make and the perfect gluten free dinner! Paleo Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders (Low Carb, Keto).

Place two chicken breasts in air fryer basket in a single layer. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the chicken is cooked through. 20 Keto Coconut Flour Recipes You Need to See - All Nutritious How to make Paleo coconut flour fried chicken tenders, Paleo Low Carb Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders, Keto Cloud Bread Recipe (Oopsie Bread Rolls), Keto Friendly Yeast Bread Recipe for Bread Machine, How to Cook Boneless Pork Ribs in the Oven Fast, Keto Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with Coconut Flour Fathead Dough, Low Carb Pizza Casserole – Gluten Free & Keto, Chicken Green Bean Casserole (Gluten-Free, Keto), Keto Sweeteners & Low Carb Sugar Substitutes, How to Start a Low Carb Diet Plan Successfully, Best Keto Foods List For Burning Fat Efficiently. There are so many great keto recipes in Keto for Life! Cook for 7 minutes. Such a great dinner for the whole family. She enjoys using her culinary skills to develop nourishing and delicious recipes to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives. It requires just 6 ingredients (if you use store bought marinara) and a little over 30 minutes to make! This was great. Flip the chicken breasts over. To check if your chicken is golden on the underside, give it a gentle push with a spatula after 3 minutes of cooking. Spray crumbed chicken all over with olive oil spray. Simple to make with a crispy Keto coating, you'll be adding this Chicken Parmesan recipe back into your Keto diet! Pat chicken dry. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/. I ended up with 6 chicken breast cutlets that were about 3/4 of an inch thick. I tried to use a cast iron skillet with oil, but as the parmesan cheese melted, it stuck to the pan and made a mess.

The perfect parmesan for this recipe is the pre-shredded kind. Ensure each tenderloin is completely covered with coating then place on a rack inside shallow baking pan. It will definitely be a part of my Keto dinners. I would definitely make this again!

The form collects name and email so that we can add you to our newsletter list for project updates. Keto Chicken Parmesan is a quick, easy and delicious Keto dinner idea- that’s naturally low carb. I found fried pork rinds to be a great replacement for bread crumbs. *If time allows, marinate chicken overnight in the egg wash for a deeper flavour. Now I’m just trying to figure out how to maintain without losing more…, You have to be careful to stick to Keto (super low carb) & the fat will not hurt you. I love it, but only if someone else is making it. Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi

Great Supper! Cover with lid to simmer for about 8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly.

You’ve made this look so easy. These easy baked Keto Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders are crispy and need just a few ingredients! Redesign in progress. I took two large chicken breasts, put in a ziplock and pounded down to about 3/8 inch thick. My keto recipes reflect my philosophy on cooking...everything needs to be easy, fast, exceptionally delicious, and use common ingredients. This was amazing! You can use whatever flour you have on hand, but it will alter the *Low Carb* benefit. Transfer egg-coated chicken into seasoned coconut flour, coat well with coconut flour, and place on a separate plate. We pounded the chicken a bit to get it to about 1/2 an inch thick. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some waistline friendly recipes that are full of flavour. I ended up with 6 chicken breast cutlets that were about 3/4 of an inch thick.

Heat 1/2 cup coconut oil in a shallow pan over In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic and Italian seasoning. This low carb version may have a few steps, but the end result is so worth it: With our low carb chicken parmesan, you have the option of using your favourite marinara sauce OR cooking up our homemade tomato sauce. Thank you for sharing the recipe , Yes, pasta sauce would be a perfect substitute. I prepared for my parents and myself for dinner last night. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I eat mine with zucchini noodles and the kids eat theirs with regular pasta. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/low-carb-keto-chicken-parmesan-recipe So combine with frying plus baking, the chicken should cook fully if cut appropriately? « Breakfast Cookies (Healthy & 2 Ingredients). Air fry for a further 3-4 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C), and cheese has melted. Made it for dinner for our carb loving family and they went CRAZY! If golden, flip and repeat.