IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. XS was then forced to diffuse the fire by herself and succeeded. Season 5 finds Barry Allen aka The Flash (Grant Gustin), having dispatched of The Thinker, contemplating his future with his new wife Iris (Candice Patton) and their speedster daughter from the future, Nora (Jessica Parker Kennedy), already grown and a part of their lives.

Having a meta that isn't a speedster and the new ways that we can pose challenges for those guys is fun. It’s game time!”. She is best-known, however, for her role as Moe Truax in the Netflix series, Trinkets. Kiana Alexa Madeira (born November 4, 1992) is a Canadian actress. Also, Candice [Patton]. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. Grant is definitely so kind and so warmhearted. Madeira's iteration of the character is a bit of a departure from her comic origins, described as "a young aspiring social media influencer who seizes the opportunity to make herself famous when she discovers there is a new hero in Central City.". Its final season is releasing on Netflix very soon. Before that, Madeira had guest roles on NBC’s Taken and Syfy’s Dark Matter. A) Well, I’m shooting in Portland and my family is not here. It sounds like The Flash will have a pretty unexpected foe in its upcoming season. In the years since, she has gone on to appear in several popular TV shows including The Flash. Born in Toronto and raised in the suburbs of Mississauga, Kiana Madeira had her sights set on one thing as a child; to grow up and act alongside Danny Zuko in the hit 1970's movie Grease. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Jenna Anderson

Just then, she bumped into Nora West-Allen, who claimed to be a fan of Spyn Zone. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. Spencer Young worked as a junior reporter at Central City Picture News alongside Iris West-Allen. I’m a villain!” I’ve never been a villain before.

Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. Q) Was there someone in particular that you were looking forward to sharing a scene with on the show? All Rights reserved.

A) Grant Gustin. She’s repped by TalentWorks and Ambition Talent. She then hypnotized the female speedster into stopping Jones.

Once the Flash and XS arrived, she hypnotized XS into trying to kill the Flash. General Information "The Thinker, DeVoe, [was] a lot of fun and we certain see the benefits of doing that.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kiana Madeira (Sacred Lies) is set for a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of the CW’s The Flash in a casting with a twist. She claimed her articles would make XS famous and threatened to discredit Iris's blog. My dad has this joke where he calls himself “the fastest man in the world” so we call him Barry Allen as a joke.

0 comments. It was really cool to play two different sides of a character – there is Spencer Young and then Spin. Spencer secretly recorded the speedsters' battle, eagerly cheering on XS. The fandom is incredible. They weren’t slow. "It is nice to have a villain that we can change up what Barry's obstacle and the team's obstacles are, and how to take somebody down." It sounds like The Flash will have a pretty unexpected foe in its upcoming season.Kiana Madeira has reportedly been cast in a recurring role for The Flash's fifth season, according to Deadline. By Eric Joseph @RealEricJoseph 2 years ago. Madeira is coming off a one year commitment to Facebook’s Sacred Lies, playing convicted murderer Angel. She has also appeared in the TV series “Sacred Lies”. I love working with women who I look up to and she is very professional and also really cool. Spencer's crimes brought meta-tech to Team Flash's attention. Vancouver is so beautiful, so I love doing exterior nighttime shoots because you can just look up to the stars and be like, “Wow! While it's anyone's guess as to whether or not Young will fully embrace her DC Comics villain routes, it's safe to say that her arrival will be just the latest thing that Team Flash has to deal with. Q) What was it like for you joining cast that was already so tight-knit? Spencer's attention-grabbing nature is also connected to her social interactions, as she is very flirtatious, particularly with her fans. However unknown amount of time after she left she started getting into criminal activities to create her own version of the news. Images. Spencer Young She currently portrays Norain the final two installments of the Afterfilm series. Upon discovering the abilities of her meta-tech phone, Spencer grew increasingly reckless and immoral; using her phone's powers to further her career, Spencer hypnotized people into causing disasters just so she could be the first to report on the exploits of the city's new female speedster, XS - without regard for any innocent lives endangered in the process.

She also got the role of Moe Truax in the Trinkets from 2019 to 2020.

A) I’m actually currently shooting a show called “Trinket,” which is a Netflix original.

Then, I found out that I booked it so I told them all at once. Kiana Madeira – The Flash. Let us know what you think in the comments below.

I’m really doing this right now!

I can say that. Species After getting coffee at Jitters that evening, Spencer suggested to a barista that they name a drink after XS. After her phone was enhanced with dark matter during the Enlightenment, she used its powers to "create" news in an effort to make herself famous before being stopped and arrested by the Flash.

Spin will be introduced in episode #504. The Flash Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community. After recording the incident, Spencer quickly published her pre-written story and left the scene. They were very efficient, so it was nice to kind of be thrown into things and be like, “Alright!

We’ve got to get this done in this amount of time!” I was like, “Okay.

Q) You are a part of social media.

Blogger (formerly)Junior reporter at Central City Picture News (formerly) During a charity softball game between the Central City Police Department and Fire Department, she hypnotized Officer Jones into stealing a bomb from the police precinct and setting it off. Kim Delaney To Star In Lifetime Movie ‘The Long Island Serial Killer’; Deborah Norville To Exec Produce, ‘Triage’: Kathleen Robertson Joins ABC Medical Drama Pilot, ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Suspends Production For 2 Weeks After Positive COVID-19 Test, ‘Chicago Fire’ Suspends Production For 2 Weeks After Positive COVID-19 Tests, Universal’s ‘News Of The World’ Plans International Release Via Netflix For Paul Greengrass’ Tom Hanks Film, Arnold Schwarzenegger Spy Adventure Series Headed To Netflix; Skydance TV Show Also Stars Monica Barbaro, Reopening Hollywood: Lionsgate Exits Gerard Butler Pic ‘The Plane’ Over COVID Insurance Concerns & Takeoff Delay.