Biology. Environmental Health, Diploma as aa. Application are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana. .physics and elective maths as my electives

Economics B3 E maths C5. English C6 Maths-B2 Certificate as a1. D7 Animal Husbandry Social B3 Or what course can I offer. Please is Kintampo college of health forms out. Economic-B3 Core maths A1 Yes, they offer physician assistant programme. COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND WELL-BEING POST OFFICE BOX 9 KINTAMPO - BONO EAST . Certificate as a1. English c4 E-maths E8 DURATION: 1 Year (3 Modules). Social studies C4 B3 in social studies integrated science and animal husbandry Core maths A1 -C6 Applicants will be required to pass an entrance examination before gaining to the programme.

Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. Maths (core) B3 PLEASE I HAD THE FOLLOWING RESULTS FOR THE WASSCE Kint ampo College of Health 2020/2021 Admission Requirements, The College of Health and Well being,Kintampo, formerly known as the Rural Health Training School runs about 14 different programmes.These programmes range from Certificate through to the Bachelors level and cover both preventive and curative health care. GHANA WEST AFRICA 0352 092 035 0352 092 040 info@cohk.edu.gh cohkintampo@gmail.com Nurse Assistant Clinical (NAC), Technical Officer (Community Health – Disease Control & Surveillance Option), Technical Officer (Community Health – Nutrition Option), Technical Officer (Health Promotion and Social Marketing Option), Technical Officer (Medical Laboratory Option), Medical Laboratory Technician (Certificate). The Kintampo College of Health Tuition and fees schedule inlined with the Ghana Ministry of Health Fee Structure has been successfully uploaded online for the 2020/2021 academic year. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process. Physics C6

Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened. Field Technician2. Can I apply for Medilap, physician assistant or pharmacy in your institution please??? INTER SCIENCE B3 C6 biology BILOGY B3 CHEMISTRY C5 Please I offered General Arts 3, with economic s,government,history and twi as my electives. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN OFFER PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT, MEDICAL ASSISTANT OR LAB TECHNICIAN. A practicing officer and    must have served two (2) years minimum in deprived areas   or three years minimum in non-deprived areas. Please I did General Arts in SHS with Elective Maths, Geography, Economics, and Government can I apply for Physician Assistant? If I apply for a technical officer(medical laboratory technology), may i get opportunity there? Please can I apply for Direct entry Community Mental Health as home economic student?

Direct Entry (using SSSCE or WASSCE) Programmes requiring General Science as an elective, Direct Entry (using SSSCE or WASSCE) Programmes which do not require General Science as an elective, Programmes Requiring General Science as an Elective, Technical Officer (Medical Laboratory Technology). Please i had these result: -B3 At least one (1) year Rotation/Internship/National Service.b. Elective maths-A1 Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Requirements for entry into these programmes vary according to the programme offered. The management of the Kintampo College of Health has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission online. About College of Health Sciences kintampo Formerly called Kintampo Rural Health Training School (KRHTS), we are a Ministry of Health college training middle-level health professionals in Ghana. Physician Assistantship (Medical) – Two (2) years, (Previously Post Basic Medical Assistant), Age: Not more than 50 years.

The applicant should prove they are proficient in English. (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence). Maths (elective) C5 Providing quality services to all people in all settings THANKS. B2 in general agriculture The College of Health and Wellbeing, Kintampo, formerly known as the Rural Health Training School runs about 14 different programmes. I am a science student with grade can I apply, Comment:please I want to ask if the physician assistant course offered in your school is a degree program, Pls I’m enrolled nurse and I’ve worked for 4yrs….can I apply for physician assistant. A1 in emaths and social kintampo college of health – diploma programmes.

2020/201 KAAF Application is expected to... Knutsford University College KUC Closing Date 2020/2021, The 2020 Knutsford University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:- FHMS Admission Registration 2020... Ghana Telecom University College GTUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Ghana Telecom University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2020/2021 Ghana Telecom University College Admission Application Closing... Data Link University College DLUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Closing Date for Data Link University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms, Data Link University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms... Anglican University College of Technology AUCT Closing Date 2020/2021, The 2020 Anglican University College of Technology Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows: Anglican University... BlueCrest College Closing Date 2020/2021, the 2020 BlueCrest College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows: BlueCrest College Admission Registration 2020 is scheduled to... Garden City University College GCUC Closing Date 2020/2021, At the time of publishing this post, The Garden City University College admission deadline for 2020/2021 academic year is... EP University College EPUC Closing Date 2020/2021, The information provided below are the details about the school application date. I did home economics,and i want to know the nutrition courses you offer.

please is it only Commercial Bank and ADB that I can’t get de forms when is out. Core maths C4 Field Technician2. Health Records Assistant5. PHYSICS C5, math c5 science c6 English d7 biology c6 e-math c6 chemistry d7 what can I do in nursing, You need at least C6 in English to qualify for any course, Yes you can apply. especially in remote and under-served communities. Announcement For Short Courses 2020 – (ISSER) University of Ghana, Sample Of A Filled Ghanaian Passport Form, Steps to purchasing UG Application voucher via USSD, Top 7 Accredited Medical Schools In Ghana [2020/2021], [2020] Top 10 Physician Assistant Colleges And Universities In Ghana, Top 5 Pharmacy Universities And Colleges In Ghana, Top 7 Public Health Schools In Ghana [2020/2021], Top 10+ Engineering Schools In Ghana [2020/2021], [2020] Top 9 Actuarial Science Universities In Ghana, [2020] Top 14 Journalism Universities And Colleges In Ghana, Top Engineering Universities And Colleges In Ghana, Admission Requirements For Schools In Ghana, [2020] Nursing And Midwifery Training Colleges In Ghana, Admission Requirements For Nursing Training Colleges In Ghana, Technical Officer (Health Information Option). Hi, pls I had D7 in maths,c4 in science,c5 in English,B3 in social studies,B3 in M.I.L,B3 in G.K.A C4 in food an nutrition.pls what course,can I offer in the school.

Maths-B3 Evidence of study leave from their health facility. 1. field technician (community health) 2. health records management.

SOCIAL STUDIES-A1 l am Health Assistance in suhum hospital but lam problem with science. please what is the difference between registered dental surgery assistant and technical officer (dental surgery). I offer Arts can do community mental health and Dental surgery option, Please i offered Business Information Technology at Asuansi Technical Institute which course can i offer in your school. As a arts students with elective math, geog,econs and government which course can I offer, Please i offer General Art in shs and these were ma electives crs,economics,twi n government n i had D7 in integrated science.So pls am asking what programme will i be studying if u accept me in your noble institution.Thank you, Juxt want to know de program i will offer. There are courses available for Business students too, You need at least C6 in Core Maths to qualify. Science B3 I did Agriculture science as a course at SHS. If I apply for technical officer (disease control and surveillance) may I get the opportunity there. Can I apply for physician assistantship. info@cohk.edu.gh with Biology. Qualified Applicants: Holders of Certificate in FT, HR, HAC, CHN, ENV & Holders of Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technician from Accredited Health Institutions. Pls i offered visual art and my electives are graphic design,textile & G.K.A.Can i apply for certificate in health records management.currently a records staff at the hospital. Pls can i offer physician Assistant in your school with Emaths B3 Can I apply of any of your courses if yes which of them ? Core maths. English-C6 Please can I apply for physician assistant at COHK. Your grades are not very strong but you can apply. Biology C5 Int science. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN OFFER PHARMACY OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP. University of Professional Studies Accra UPSA Closing Date 2020/2021, KAAF University College Closing Date 2020/2021, Knutsford University College KUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Ghana Telecom University College GTUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Data Link University College DLUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Anglican University College of Technology AUCT Closing Date 2020/2021, Garden City University College GCUC Closing Date 2020/2021, EP University College EPUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Ashesi University College Ghana Closing Date 2020/2021, Kwaku Asante Writes: Of Coronavirus and a likely SRC Constitutional Crisis; the Vaccine, UG: EDUCATION STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION TO LAUNCH MAIDEN EDSA WEEK CELEBRATION ON MONDAY, Joe Mettle to headline Limann gospel show as JCR launches Hall week celebration, Illegal GHS 66,000.00 UGSRC Expenditure: Limann and Kwapong JCR Presidents to sue Audit Board and UGSRC President, GHS66,000 UGSRC cash: Impeachment looms, as Audit Board tasked to surcharge GHS 66,000 on UGSRC President and Treasurer in seven days.