Great! Many parts of this site will not work correctly without javascript. - place of interest. McKenzie Map 13 Lac La Croix Map . Lac La Croix BWCA Map County: St. Louis Elevation: 1184 - Red dot identifies approx. Carla redid the map, and even offered full reimbursement or difference in cost of price for varying sizes. Generally around here is where most of the geotagged photos were taken. " Want to know more? Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, McKenzie Map 14 Loon, Wilkins Bay, Little Indain Sioux River North Map, McKenzie Map 15 Trout, Chad & Pine Lakes Map, McKenzie Map 118 Disappointment Lake Area Map, McKenzie Map 116 Town of Ely & Shagawa Map, McKenzie Map 114 Indian Sioux N. & Moose River N. Map, McKenzie Map 17 Fall Lake/ Pipestone Bay Map, McKenzie Map 10A Basswood Lake Depth Contour Map. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

I reached back out and together, we were able to find a higher quality vectorized image of the map that would not pixelate when expanded to size. Sign up. McKenzie BWCA Maps; Other BWCA Maps; Sale; Contact Us; Shipping & Returns; Sign in or Register; Home. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Use 12A if 12 is full. Day trips to other lakes permitted. visitors a day during peak season.

Main question, before I go to maps, is about the camping. The map that came originally had distortions in the text/lack of clarity in the imagery. Follow the "Live Social Media" Feed from Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Comments Required. A great purchase that I am proud to display in my home.

Boundary Waters Quetico Forum Fishing Forum Lac La Croix Author.

Questions? I was thinking about taking a day trip to Lac LaCroix with my motorboat.

Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset. Follow the "Live Social Media" Feed from Upgrade now! The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

MATERIALS for hand painted Maps:High quality, archival rag matte paper, 300 gsmMuseum quality watercolor Professional quality archival inkMATERIALS for full color Prints:High quality, archival rag matte paper, 300 gsmArchival Canon Lucia inks (12 ink color system) PROCESSING:PROCESSING:Please allow 2 weeks for hand painted maps LARGER THAN 12 BY 18 INCHES.Please allow 7-10 days for full color prints LARGER THAN 12 BY 18 INCHES. ***NOTICE: Campsite and portage locations are approximated. This site has grown since 2002 from a few visitors a day to up to 10,000 Help keep the flying moose flying and Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Name Email Required. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads.

Commercial shuttle service available. For complete Lac La Croix Depth Map, see Map 113. There is no need for a remote border crossing permit since you would clear Canadian customs on your way to Lac LaCroix on Crane Lake.

BWCA, Boundary Waters, Canoe Area, Maps… Please contact me as I have many more locations available.View the hand painting process from start to finish by scrolling down this page.Any hand painted map can be custom colored with a palette of your choice, and many maps can be custom sized to suit your needs.

You can click on the campsites, portages, and lakes on the map to go to their respective pages. I have more Minnesota lake maps and BWCA maps available. All Rights Reserved. Lost your password? If you continue using this website, you agree to our privacy and legal agreement. The Forest Service periodically removes and adds campsites within the BWCA. We've sent you an email with a link to update your password.

and if so, where is that at? We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. This map details the eastern border of the Quetico Park and includes Lac La Croix, Wolsely, Ballard and Ox Lakes and Namakan River. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. My understanding is the pictos are directly to the East of that campsite, on a cliff face, on the Canadian shore. I'm not sure what Canada has for rules on their side of the lake.

After you place your order, OldRootStudio will take 1-3 business days to prepare it for dispatch. Please try again. Please be patient as some contour map images are large and take awhile to load.

If you dream of exploring Lac La Croix, then this is the route for you. Copyright © 2020 www.bwca.com | Legal Notice | DMCA, Help keep the flying moose flying by supporting BWCA.com I did a canoe trip a few years ago by entering at Little Vermillion Lake, and going up the Loon River to Loon Lake. Archival 300 gsm rag matte paper, Museum quality watercolor, Archival Canon Lucia ink. Review Subject Required. The map came today and everything I communicated to her she was able to achieve in the reprint. Must camp all nights on Lac La Croix. Including Quetico Park canoe entry point 41.

Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. Seller will cover return postage costs. BWCA.com provides a unique feature in allowing members to mark points on a map with information about a location or a photo from that location.

Portage trail can be unmaintained and rerouted. You can take boats on Loon, East Loon Bay and LLC up to Snow Bay, however I believe its for only overnight permits and not for day permits.

United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), Hand Painted Map of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, West, Minnesota, 1930 / Vintage BWCA Map / Old BWCA Map / Lake Map / Minnesota Map, Hand Painted Map of the Orbium Planetarum Map, 1661.

You will receive a link to create a new password via email. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. The watercolors came out beautifully. In order to do this, we require support from members and guests to keep the site operating.

Please enter your email address. This seller usually responds within a few hours. The seller communications were timely and informative, she gave me multiple options, and shipped out very quickly once I placed my order. The map also arrived in perfect condition as it was very well packed. Yes! Please contact me and I will gladly answer them. To send a clear text link of this map to someone, copy and paste the orange url below or for Internet Explorer users try the copy to clipboard button below: https://www.bwca.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=maps.lakedetail&olon=-92.12278&olat=48.34361&nlon=-92.12278&nlat=48.34361&zoom=13&size=300&locid=13715&ft=?&locname=Lac%20La%20Croix&maptype=2. this great site and online community alive by contributing your financial support. walllee 11/19/2018 01:54PM. Wonderful customer service. Last Visit: …

Other factors - like placing an order on a weekend or a bank holiday - may push the arrival of your item beyond this date. This is a "Map Enthusiast" feature. 16 - Moose/Portage River North of Echo Trail, Use the link on Facebook, Twitter, other social media, emails, your blog, website, or any other place you can post a link, DO NOT use any links with your affiliate ID in places that commercial posting is not allowed, such as certain forums and messageboards, Remember to disclose that you are an affiliate of the company, Be aware of the commercial posting policies of the places you are putting the link, If you are looking for banner ads or other visual materials, check out the.

All Maps Other Boundary Waters Maps Voyageur BWCA Maps Fisher BWCA Maps Map Cases & Accessories ... Fisher Map F-23 Map - Lac La Croix North.

I don't think you can take a motorboat on the US side of LLC let alone boat camp. Please contact me for availability and a quote.

When coming back into the US, do I need to stop at the U.S. customs? Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Only can use/posses motor through Snow Bay, then it is paddle only. - photo location. Sizes listed are approximate. Hundreds of thousands of visitors each year use this site. My maps are a great way to document your travels or celebrate your life’s journeys. location of campsite. HAND PAINTED MAP or PRINT SIZE:Choose a hand painted map or a full color print in a size of your choice from the drop down menu. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. *** - Yellow line identifies portage - Fishing comment. this great site and online community alive by contributing your financial support. Her prices are amazing for such quality work. I began with a vintage map of the lakes, PRINTED the map on archival rag matte paper and then HAND PAINTED the map with museum quality watercolor. Seller will cover return postage costs. Shipping upgrades are available at check out.

Hand Painted Map of Minneapolis, 1892 including the Farnham lot.. Pat. Recommend using her shop for custom work! We support this high volume of visitors She was great to work with and I would highly recommend checking out her amazing work. Rating Required.

Campsites are We went with a brighter palette. Map 31 - Lac La Croix, Wolsely Lakes and Namakan River, Minnesota north shore/superior national forest maps, Minnesota North Shore/Superior National Forest Maps, Map 1 - Pine, Greenwood and Mountain Lakes, Map 2 - East Bearskin, Clearwater and Alder Lakes, Map 3 - Ball Club, Winchell and Poplar Lakes, Map 5 - Granite River Route, Magnetic, Gunflint and Northern Light Lakes.

also often occupied by other groups so please always have backup campsites in mind which feasibility fit with your itinerary. Navigation maps: Voyageur: 1, 2; Fisher: 16; McKenzie: 12, 13. Latitude: 48.2977 Longitude: -92.4274 - Boundary Waters Weather - Red dot identifies approx. Including Quetico Park canoe entry point 41. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier. Use only after Entry Point 12 is full. Read our Cookie Policy. This map details the BWCA and Quetico Park northwest international corridor and includes Lac La Croix Lake and Quetico Park canoe entry point 43. Don't have an account yet?