Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy. Clear changing to partly cloudy by nighttime. Average Weather in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Spain. Partly cloudy changing to sunny intervals by late morning. For best viewing experience of this website, please enable JavaScript. UV: Moderate; Saturday 14 November. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1018 mb. The daytime temperature is going to reach 21 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 19 °c at night. Las Palmas, Spain visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Minimum nighttime temperature: 21 degrees Celsius. JavaScript is not enabled on this browser. Find out more. Las Palmas, Spain visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e.

Minimum nighttime temperature: 19 degrees Celsius. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 21% of the sky, the humidity will be around 63%. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 8% of the sky, the humidity will be around 57%. The daytime temperature is going to reach 22 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 20 °c at night. Maximum daytime temperature: 29 degrees Celsius; Recent places. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1018 mb. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Today. Text weather page will allow you to get a weather text summary for next 14 days and weather chart page displays weather pattern like temperature, wind speed, gust, pressure, etc. Sunrise: 07:25; Sunset: 18:08. Verification, impacts and post-processing, Climate information for international development, Science for Impacts, Resilience and Adaptation (SIRA), Atmospheric processes and parametrizations, Regional model evaluation and development, Environmental Hazard and Resilience Services, National Meteorological Library & Archive. Support your business with world-leading science and technology. The first option will be automatically selected. The wettest month is December with an average of 37.3mm of rain. Clear. Tomorrow weather is forecasted to be partly cloudy. Forecast days. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 60°F to 81°F and is rarely below 56°F or above 85°F. Las Palmas (Spain) weather. If anything is not correct on our website or you have any feedbacks or queries then please do get in touch. The best month to swim in the sea is in September when the average sea temperature is 23°C (73°F). Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Minimum nighttime temperature: 20 degrees Celsius. On Saturday weather will be partly cloudy with daytime temperature reaching 23 °c. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1019 mb. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Partly cloudy changing to sunny intervals by late morning. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Sunrise: 07:24; Sunset: 18:09. UV: Moderate; Tuesday 17 November. Who we are, what we do and organisational news. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, Eta Tracker: Spaghetti Models, Satellite, Radar Maps and More, High Chance of Tropical Development in the Caribbean, Boat Breaks Free, Crashes Into Florida Bridge, A Guide to Protecting Your Kids from the Flu This Season, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The latest breakthroughs, research and news from the Met Office. Clear. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1018 mb. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Cloudy. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Please also visit Las Palmas Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages.