interesting and valuable. Then this news should change your life starts and ends within the same node. Better than pretty women and sinning and living Don't wanna waste my life, life, life [Verse 1: Lecrae] I know a lot of people that are scared they gon' die. Then they retire they're living high on the hog You can hit my brakes you can stop my life This is beautiful Lecrae.God bless you man! Hook: (Cam) Don't wanna waste my life Verse 1: (LeCrae) I know a lot of people out there scared they gone die/ couple of em thinking Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Don't wanna waste my life, life, life Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. So the devil just can't hang with us Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Don't wanna waste my life, life, life Make sure your selection This is just a preview! Don't wanna waste my, don't wanna waste my Don't wanna waste my life To die is gain so for Christ we give it all But while I'm here livin' man I gotta ask why, what am here fo' I gotta figure out. Tribulation lets go [Intro: Lecrae] Don't waste your life, man. Forget the money cars and toss that ice Can't say you never know I refused to waste my life Don't waste your life, man Verse 1 (Lecrae) I know a lot of people that are scared they gon' die, Couple of 'em thinkin' they'll be livin' in the sky While I'm here livin' man I gotta ask why, What am I here for I gotta figure out, Waste my life, no I gotta make it count, If Christ is real then what am I gon do about, You can request your favorite lyrics from. © All right reserved 2020 Power by Say What Lyrics. People get to living for a job appealing. It ain't no lie So I know I got life Let's Go Don't waste your life, man Verse 1 (Lecrae) I know a lot of people that are scared they gon' die, Couple of 'em thinkin' they'll be livin' in the sky Hung on the cross in the cold Across the nation let's go Don't wanna waste my life, life, life Everyday I'm living tryin' to show the world why Persecution lets go Don't wanna waste my life, life, life To live is Christ and that's Paul I recall To get a minute of any women and men that you admire Don't wanna waste my life, Lecrae feat. Well that implies that our life's built around Jesus being alive Don't wanna waste my, don't wanna waste my Christian youth them will stand with us Make a little money start living for a car Dwayne Tryumf have been translated into 1 languages I know a lot of people out there scared they're gon' die A couple of them thinking they'll be livin' in the sky But while I'm here livin' man I gotta ask why, what am here fo' I gotta figure out So are you ready to jam with us Don't wanna waste my life, life, life Christian youth them a stand wid us View All. They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine Jesus died to save us so why waste it?

between the lines to you?

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Because the money is God's you better steward it right Don't wanna waste my life, life, life

Da rap evangelist Don't wanna waste my life, life, life "I gotta back pack fulla tracts plus I keep a Johnny Mac"

Christ is more than everything you'll ever try Don’t wanna waste my life [Verse 1 — LeCrae:] I know a lot of people out there scared they’re gone die A couple of them thinking they’ll be livin’ in the sky But while I’m here livin’ man I gotta ask why, what am here fo’ I gotta figure out Waste my life No I gotta make it count If …

I gotta backpack full of tracts and I keep it on the Johnny Mac (Dwayne Tryumph) I like his music too! Armed and dangerous

Died for da young and the old Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive See my whole world is built around Him He's the life in my lines Heaven knows

Procrastination bes go God put each and every person here for a purpose and its up to us; as individuals, to figure out on... Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

So the devil jus can't handle us Lecrae - Don't Waste Your Life - Lyrics. Dwayne Tryumf Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

The clothes you wear, the job you work starts and ends within the same node. I know a lot of people out there scared they're gon' die A couple of them thinking they'll be livin' in the sky But while I'm here livin' ma /lyrics/l/lecrae/dont_waste_your_life.html. How many souls are going to hell or to heaven so we gotta go in and get em Make sure you've read our simple. Know what this song is about?

We're created for Him Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. i love this song so much and i love the lyrics and this the second christian rapper that i like, oh by the way go check “andy mineo” songs he is a Christian rapper too. Procrastination let's go If Christ is real then what am I gonna do about Elects us and he saves us for Him No I gotta make it count. contributions. Lyrics taken from Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Don’t waste your life, man. Share your meaning with community, make it London to Los Angeles, the rap evangelist Living and driven, given a vision, fulfillin' the commission he handed us Does it mean anything special hidden Can't say you never know My daddy wouldn't abandon us Matter fact better man I know I got Christ So lets go, gimme the word an lets go A couple of them thinking they'll be livin' in the sky [Verse 1 — LeCrae:] I know a lot of people out there scared they're gone die. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).

You're trying to figure what to do with your life He's too true to chase that ice Verse 3:

creepcrawl112 That is good that you like Lecrae. So let's go, give me the word an let's go One of Lecrae’s most popular songs on the album Rebel, “Don’t Waste Your Life” (based on John Piper’s book of the same name) explains why life means nothing without Christ. He made us so we could bless Him Don't wanna waste my life The cost is Christ Hook: Don't wanna waste my, don't wanna waste my Suffer/ Yeah do it for Christ if you trying to figure what to do with your life/ if you making a lot money hope you doing it right because the money is Gods you better steward it right/ stay focused if you ain't got no ride/ your life ain't wrapped up in what you drive/ the clothes you wear the job you work/ the color your skin naw you Christian first/ people living life for a job/ make a lil money start living for a car/ get em a wife a house and a dog/ when they retire they living high on the hog/ but guess what they didn't ever really live at all/ to live is Christ yeah that's Paul I recall/ to die is gain so for Christ we give it all/ he's the treasure you'll find in the mall/ Your money your singleness marriage talent and time/ they were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine/ that's why it's Christ in my rhymes/ That's why it's Christ all the time/see my whole world is built around him He's the life in my lines/ I refused to waste my life/ he's too true ta chase that ice/ here's my gifts and time cause I'm constantly trying to be used to praise the Christ/ If he's truly raised to life/ then this news should change your life/ and by his grace you can put your faith in place that rules your days and nights. Across the nation lets go Verse 1 (Lecrae) I know a lot of people that are scared they gon’ die, Couple of ’em thinkin’ they’ll be livin’ in the sky While I’m here livin’ man I gotta ask why, What am I here for I gotta figure out, Waste my life, no I gotta make it count, If Christ is real then what am I gon do about, Verse 1: He's the treasure you'll never find in a mall I know a lot of people out there scared they're gone die Don't Waste Your Life This song is by Lecrae, features Cam and Dwayne Tryumf and appears on the album Rebel (2008).

Don't wanna waste my life, life, life Don't wanna waste my life. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. They didn’t ever really live at all,To live is Christ, and that’s Paul I recall,To die is gain and for Christ we give it all,He’s the treasure you’ll never find in a mall,See your money, your singleness, marriage, talents, your time,They were loanin you to show the world that Christ is divine,That’s why it’s Christ in my rhymes,That’s why it’s Christ all the time,See my whole world is built around Him,He’s the life in my lines,I refused to waste my life,He’s too true to chase that ice,Here’s my gift and time,‘Cause I’m constantly tryna to be used to praise the Christ,If He’s truly raised to life,Then this news should change your life,And by His grace you can put your faith in the place that rules your days and nightsYes! Suffer, yeah, do it for Christ,You’re tryna to figure out what to do with ya life,You make a lot of money hope your doin’ it right,Because the money is God’s, you better steward it right,Stay focused, you ain’t got no ride,Your life ain’t wrapped up in what you drive,The clothes you wear, the job you work,The color your skin, nah you’re Christian first,People think they livin for a job,Make a little money start living for a car,Get em a wife, a house, kids and a dog,Then they retire, they living high on the hog,But guess what?