—Sharon Mensing, Greenfield, IowaGet RecipeTaste of HomeBrown Sugar Pound CakeThis tender pound cake is the first one I mastered. This lemon pudding bundt cake recipe is made from scratch and has a light, bright taste. Set these bowls aside. If you overmix, you can make the cake tough. —Heidi Kelly, Norwood, MissouriGet RecipeTaste of HomeBlueberry Sour Cream Coffee CakeHoliday breakfasts would not be the same at our house without this delicious coffee cake. I didn't get to try the cake but I will definitely be making this again!

To make recipe healthier substituted greek yogurt for sour cream and apple sauce for vegetable oil.

The cake is always a hit. This decadent pound cake is full of lemony goodness. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice and beat on high until creamy. I thought I had clarified. Thank you for a great recipe. Here are a few adjectives to describe: decadent moist flavorful and simple to make. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes after the last addition. Add a dusting of confectioners’ sugar for a pretty finishing touch. I made this Lemon cake and it was so moist. Perfect amount of lemon and perfectly moist. —Lisa Kaminski, Wauwatosa, WisconsinGet RecipeTaste of HomeChocolate Comfort CakeThis moist and delicious chocolate cake is usually the first dessert to go. Confectioner's sugar glaze on top. Pour 2/3 of the batter into the bundt pan, pipe lemon curd as close to the middle of the batter as possible.

If you don’t have one yet, there are so many pretty Bundt pans to choose from. This cake is bursting with divine and refreshing lemon flavor and is complimented with a rich and amazing lemon cream cheese frosting. Check on the cake after about ten minutes of it resting this way. Finish with the lemon zest for a nice, bright fresh taste. If you’re looking to store this cake in the freezer for an extended period, skip the icing. This Lemon Bundt Cake will be one of the most moistest cakes you will EVER try! If a recipe does not clarify number of ounce cake mix and the recipe has been out for a few years, you will need to buy two cake mixes and supplement the recipe with about 3 ounces of dry mix.

Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. If you are out of shortening, you can always substitute a cooking spray formulated with flour like Pam Baking Spray or Baker’s Joy. Just made the cake and experienced the same thing. Here are some of the things that I do to lighten up my cake recipes. How to Make a Lemon Bundt Cake. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. I was in charge of desserts and was hesitant to make this since it was a new recipe.

Not sure if the ones who did not have falling cakes possibly used an artificial lemon juice that may have less acidity than fresh lemon juice (which is what I used). I made this for Easter and the whole family liked it. BEAT cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, water, lemon zest and lemon extract in large bowl with electric mixer on low until well combined. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. You will not regret it! Since my husband and I are both trying to lose some weight, I decided to lighten his favorite cake up a little. Cake still fell and stuck to the Bundt pan after spray shortening and flour. With the lemon cake mix, lemon pudding (substituted for the vanilla), and lemon zest, I'm going to try making it without the lemon juice to see if that keeps the integrity of the cake height but still has the great lemon flavor. Made as a glaze. I am married to the man of my dreams and have a beautiful little girl with a sassy attitude and two handsome little boys whose smiles can brighten anyone’s day! I am having friends over in a few days and planning to make it again. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This cake works out to just 248 calories, which is not at all bad for a dessert. I also glazed the cake (2 T Melted butter, 1/3 cup lemon juice, 2 c powdered sugar). 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature, 1 package of jello fat free sugar free instant lemon pudding. Next, it’s time to create the batter. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 365 calories; protein 5.4g 11% DV; carbohydrates 41.4g 13% DV; fat 20.3g 31% DV; cholesterol 81.5mg 27% DV; sodium 450.9mg 18% DV.

This cake was a huge hit at my "summer solstice" party last night! My husband and our two young children love it, too! This recipe was so easy and it's one of those recipes that every ingredient is usually on hand in your pantry. The best part about these cakes is that they are a cinch to put together. Bake More Brilliant Bundts 1 / 50Lemon Lover’s Pound CakeEveryone raves about this pretty dessert—it sure doesn't last long with my family. I've made this cake twice and it is one of our favorites! The pudding gives the taste an extra richness and the light lemon glaze is sweet but not overly so. I made this yesterday for my hubby’s birthday. If you and your company don’t finish this cake in a sitting, you can store the leftovers in the fridge for several days. Used Pam on my bundt(or sheet pan). Set this bowl aside too. Cream the softened butter and sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer (a good hand mixer works, too). Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I didn't make any changes(I make changes to recipes when they fail me) and this doesn't need any tweaking whatsoever. Allow to cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a plate. Another small bowl will be used to combine the milk, applesauce and vanilla extract. When I first made this cake mine fell also, the key is to add the eggs one at a time.

If you greased the pan perfectly, it should pop out just fine. Add a third of the wet and then a third of the dry ingredients into the bowl of the mixer, incorporating well after each addition.