A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen (commonly seen as simply "A Man Alone") is a 1969 studio album by American singer Frank Sinatra. The latter track peaked #75 on the singles charts.

Track descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Cry away the snow Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Hiked a hundred highways

Before the winter chill Arranged by Don Costa, all the songs featured in A Man Alone were written by poet, Rod McKuen. Kiss away the rain

The reason is, you see I have walked alone

[1], Allmusic claimed the album to be, "as it stands, an intriguing listen, but ultimately a failure." In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. There was a girl in Denver Along October hill

Audio. And she could laugh away the dark clouds Never found a home As down the road I go Love's been good to me. 1-4, The Complete Recordings Nineteen Thirty-Nine, Frank Sinatra Remembers The Movies 1943 - 1946, Frank Sinatra & the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra, Duets/Duets II: 90th Birthday Limited Collector's Edition, Sinatra/Jobim: The Complete Reprise Recordings, Sinatra/Basie: The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings, https://sinatra.fandom.com/wiki/A_Man_Alone:_The_Words_and_Music_of_McKuen?oldid=13658, Associate Producer, Composer, Liner Notes.

I have been a rover

Oh, her arms were warm

"Love's Been Good to Me" is a song from Frank Sinatra's 1969 album A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen.

[2], A Man Alone peaked at #30 on the Billboard 200 charts of 1969. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I have been a rover It was Sinatra's fifty-seventh studio album. Hiked a hundred highways You won't hear me complain Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Love's Been Good To Me This song is by Tom Jones and appears on the album I Who Have Nothing (1970). There was a girl in Portland The title track of the album was released as a single along with the album's "Love's Been Good to Me." The overall score A Man Alone received was a two out of five. And she could smile away the thunder Before the summer storm Feel free to contribute! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm.

Love's been good to me We used to go a-courtin' Still in all I'm happy One of the singles of the album, "Love's Been Good to Me," peaked at #75 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts during 1969.[3]. The reason is, you see Arranged by Don Costa, all the songs featured in A Man Alone were written by poet, Rod McKuen. March 20, 1969. Still in all I'm happy Even though she's gone away

One single was released for A Man Alone. It was Sinatra's fifty-seventh studio album.

The reason is, you see A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen (commonly seen as simply "A Man Alone") is a 1969 studio album by American singer Frank Sinatra.

I have walked alone

A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen, https://sinatra.fandom.com/wiki/Love%27s_Been_Good_to_Me?oldid=14340. Frank Sinatra Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Oh, her eyes were tender I have walked alone Still in all I'm happy Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Love's been good to me Never found a home

Royalties. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Once in a while along the way Never found a home http://www.allmusic.com/album/a-man-alone-other-songs-of-rod-mckuen-r183061/charts-awards, Frank Sinatra Conducts the Music of Alec Wilder, Frank Sinatra Conducts Tone Poems of Color, Frank Sinatra Conducts Music from Pictures and Plays, Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim, The Sinatra Family Wish You a Merry Christmas, With Red Norvo Quintet: Live in Australia, 1959, Portrait of Sinatra - Forty Songs from the Life of a Man, The Voice: Frank Sinatra, the Columbia Years (1943–1952), All-Time Greatest Dorsey/Sinatra Hits, Vol. Hiked a hundred highways A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen. The fact that "A Man Alone was intended to be a serious statement, but much of it comes off as embarrassing posturing" left the album to be even more so of a failure. All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Listen online to Frank Sinatra - Love's Been Good to Me and find out more about its history, critical reception, and meaning. Frank Sinatra Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Love's Been Good to Meby Rod McKuenartist: Frank Sinatra.

This song has been covered by Johnny Cash under the title "Love's Been Good To Me".

Love's Been Good To Me This song is by Frank Sinatra and appears on the 12" LP Record A Man Alone: The Words And Music Of McKuen (1969). { { {audio}}} { { {Audio2title}}} { { {audio2}}} { { {Audio3title}}} { { {audio3}}} "Love's Been Good to Me" is a song from Frank Sinatra 's 1969 album A Man Alone: The Words and Music of McKuen . Once in a while along the way Once in a while along the way It seems like only yesterday View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Love's Been Good To Me on Discogs. Leave feedback. Label: Pickwick/33 Records - SPC-3248 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album, Reissue • Country: Canada • Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country • Style: Vocal I've been a rover