Ahmed Banjar June 11, 2012. Directory of local and international shops and brands in addition to the kiosks in Makkah Mall. ... Upvoted 9 hours ago. Costa Coffee in Makkah. It also has a private area for restaurants and games. The first mall has the largest international brands in Mecca, which range from clothes, accessories, bags, and more. If you are in the mood to splurge a little money when in Mecca, head towards this place. ", "Love the cake specially carrot caramel cake and honey cake, love the coffee", "You’ll get what you expect - good coffee☕️ with good music‍♂️.

See 967 photos from 8667 visitors about mall in makkah, food courts, and coffee. Makkah mall is a high-end shopping and dining center in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Do look at the price carefully. Makkah Mall, Mecca: See 120 reviews, articles, and 39 photos of Makkah Mall, ranked No.10 on Tripadvisor among 16 attractions in Mecca. saturday - Thursday 10:00 - 23:00. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, New look, Bershka , zara and lifestyles are the only good things about this, Nice place i love the foodcourt they have good outlets there, Don't visit on weekends unless necessary, over, last time i will go to this place they didnt let me in , With sweetie @alaabajafar & @abraralsh92 . Leasing and Marketing. Perfect place to come with your book, laptop or friends to read, work or hangout. FrIday 14:00 - 23:59. food court. It's been a long time since I had a decent coffe in here :-) The mall is good overall, comparing to other shopping centers in the city. Make sure your information is up to date. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Working Hours shops . ), Alyasmin Mall Jeddah,alajwad Street (Alajwad Street). Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Workers r useless and shop is a big mess", "I love the children section and the home fragrance section. The mall has many branded stores that are loaded with modern wear. ", "Can't go wrong with a chai latte and their famous bun.

Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Finally!

King Abdullah Road. Mecca Mall is the only mega mall in Jordan for today, with a variety of facilities services and 450 well-known brand’s, Mecca Mall facilities: 6 cinemas, restaurants, commercial markets, entertainment, gymnasium, children’s games and Miles supermarket. ", Created by Khaled Safi143 items • 6 followers, Created by Sawung Galing135 items • 39 followers, Aziz Mall Prince Majid St. (at Al Imam Ash Shafi), Al Salaam Mall King Abdullah Rd (King Abdullah Rd. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! "Finally a new mall in makkah ! The mall also has a soft playground that keeps the kids engaged.

saturday - Thursday 09:00 - 23:59. frIday 13:00 - 23:59. Makkah Mall, Mecca: See 120 reviews, articles, and 39 photos of Makkah Mall, ranked No.10 on Tripadvisor among 16 attractions in Mecca.