Could not recommend more highly. Filed Under: All Recipes Tagged With: banana, mango, orange, skinny, smoothie. Check consistency and add more milk if needed. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Recipes you want to make. Subscribe to receive new recipe updates via email! no cooking required. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. She said while her toddler was having a tantrum in the background. Top Tips for Making the Perfect Mango Banana Smoothie. 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup, or agave. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. https://www.chocolatemoosey.com/2013/01/22/banana-mango-yogurt-smoothie I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Marsha’s Baking Addiction - a food blog based on bringing you delicious and easy dessert recipes. This mango smoothie is super easy to make in a blender. It’s thick and creamy and sweetened with natural honey. Pour into your favourite glasses and, if desired, drizzle with a little extra honey or sliced fruit. You guys love my Banana Breakfast Smoothie (the most popular smoothie on the blog), so why not throw in some mango for a more tropical take on it?? You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts. Purée banana, dates, mango, coconut water, blackberries, yogurt, and flaxseeds in a blender until smooth. If you’re the type of person who skips breakfast a lot, then you’re in luck. Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. 5 ingredient thick and creamy mango orange banana smoothie is 100% healthy, contains no sugars or artificial sweeteners and only 157 calories per cup. © 2020 Condé Nast. Use frozen banana and frozen mango; Use unsweetened almond milk and dairy free yogurt (this reduces the overall sugar) Use an unsweetened pea protein powder. Pour into glass cups, top with extra mango … ½ cup frozen blackberries or blueberries. To make this smoothie, simply add the banana slices, mango pieces, yogurt, milk, and honey to a blender or food processor. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. Blend for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy. How would you rate Mango, Berry & Banana Smoothie?

All Rights Reserved. This Mango Banana Smoothie is thick and creamy, loaded with delicious flavours, and only requires 5 simple ingredients to make. Learn how your comment data is processed. A deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is also bursting with mango flavour. Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox.

Looking for more smoothie recipes? Check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie, and my Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie. You can add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. Le. The night before you plan to have a smoothie, place a jar in the fridge to allow to defrost overnight. The BEST Banana Smoothie With Yogurt – so good and so easy to make! Craving for more sweet treats? Pour into glass cups, top with extra mango or orange (optional) or sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy! Enjoy!

A refreshing tropical morning treat! It’s so quick and easy to throw together, and makes for a super healthy breakfast or snack!