How does the number of neutrons in the nucleus of an atom differentiate it from another atom? Where do you start when writing a character analysis? Why can't you be rude or sarcastic in your thesis statement? I need to download some pictures of Juliet. So why does this equation show multiplication instead of division? Can you help? I heard a rumor that if you modify the photo by at least 10%, it doesn't matter if it's copyrighted and you can use it however. Could you explain?

Of 100 students asked if they like rock and roll or country music, 7 said they like neither, 90 said they like rock and roll, and 57 said they like country music.

What is the difference between the Senate Majority/Minority leaders and the Senate Whip?

I can never remember. I've looked everywhere to find the meaning of this word and I can't find it. My history teacher said that if your religious denomination isn't Catholic, than you are a Protestant. How does history reflect what people were thinking at the time? Do you have any tips to make it simpler? Removing #book# What is the angle formed by a horizontal line and a line of sight to a point below? What do they represent? How long do oral arguments last in Supreme Court cases? I'm curious about converting Celsius to Fahrenheit, or Fahrenheit to Celsius.

What period in history does histrionics cover? To study better, I want to get organized with some of the stuff I see advertised. I want to get good grades, so I work hard, but all I ever do is study! Now I'm wondering if I did the right thing. Is that his way of saying I should hang out with a different crowd? What can I do? What are you allowed to take in with you to the test? I know it's named after the mythical god of the underworld, but why?". Why is it important to memorize where the 50 states are on a map? After all, he was supposed to be so intelligent and wise.

h=10 cm so, r = square root of (4000/3.14x10) = … Can you remind me? Dealing with the myth of Cinderella, written by the Grimm brothers, how could you analyze it in terms of archetypes that Carl Jung used? With the many novels out there, is there a database of some sort that can narrow down your choices to a specific book of interest for pleasure reading?

What was sectionalism in America before the Civil War?

Plus, he said he had a girlfriend when we talked during school. And what's a, Which Hemingway story references the running of the bulls" in Spain?". How long do I have to spend in a medical school to become a doctor? What did W.E.B. Why would the founders of our country need to declare" their freedom? (And please skip the technical grammar rules. What are two properties of metals, nonmetals, and metalloids?

What are the differences between an epic hero and a Romantic hero? I hate finding typos in books. To what extent did the Cold War shape the American domestic life of the 1950s? Are you sure you want to remove #bookConfirmation# How do you combine numbers and symbols in an algebraic equation? I'm only 13 and I haven't had my first love yet. Does a person have to have the same blood type as his or her brothers and sisters? What newspapers did Frederick Douglass write for? What is the importance of the Declaration of Independence? So let's say you're in the United States, and you've purchased a home that's 2,030 square feet. What makes it so important today? (From Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities), What is the significance of Grendel's cave in, How did Hawthorne show that Hester Prynne was a strong woman in, What purpose do the three witches serve at the beginning of, What figurative language does Stephen Crane use in, How do Gene and Finny mirror each other in. What is the least common multiple of 8, 6, and 12? 1What does the cormorant (bird) symbolize in mythology? And who does it work for?

Why didn't Mina Harker realize she was under Dracula's spell when she witnessed her friend fall prey to him, too? He's referred to as My Lord" but I'm not sure of his actual title.". Since she was only married for 72 days, does Kim Kardashian have to give back her wedding gifts? My instructor wrote on my paper to be careful about using passive voice. How do I work out a problem with a teacher who loses the assignments I turn in and then accuses me of not doing the homework? I am trying to find all solutions to this algebra (factoring) problem, x. What if I have a really bad memory? How did the U.S. attempt to avoid involvement in World War II? How do I decide which type of pronoun to use when I have multiple pronouns? Are there more than three kingdoms of life?

. What is tone exactly and how do you find it in stories?

What's the big deal about plagiarism, anyway? I don't think it was supposed to be a compliment. How do I convince my parents to spend a few extra bucks to upgrade from a dial-up connection to broadband like a cable modem or DSL? How can banks afford to lend out so much money? Getting Financial Aid Information at School, Avoid Negotiating with Financial Aid Offers, Building a Budget after College with a Financial Diary, Dealing with Private Student Loans during Financial Hardship, Debunking Some Common Myths about Financial Aid, How to Gather Information on Your Private Student Loans, The Differences between Scholarship and Student Loan Payouts, Organize Student Loans with a Private Loans Chart, Overpaying on Student Loans for Quicker Payoff, Places You Might Not Think to Look for Scholarships, Try to Sweeten Your Financial Aid Package, Transfer Private Student Loan Debt to Low-Rate Credit Cards, Understanding Repayment Periods on Private Student Loans. What do you call a word that only ever appears as a plural? What should I do now?! square meter conversion basic formulas and equations are listed here.

What kind or amount of note-taking is optimal? What's another word that means the same thing as, I find the same typo in a lot of books I read. With so many delegates speaking so many different languages, how does the United Nations get anything done? I am confused about adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing negative numbers. Was that a compliment? What is the chemical composition of saltwater? What is the largest organ in the human body? The death penalty has always interested me. "", In Little Lost Robot," by Isaac Asimov, why have some robots been impressioned with only part of the First Law of Robotics?". Can you tell me more about the whole process and if it is painful? What is. If so, why? What do you think? It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open, so when you drive a car, is it against the law to sneeze? I'm okay with tests and homework, but I do horribly on quizzes. How can I figure out what poems are about? I know that a fathom is a unit of measure used by sailors, but how long is a fathom? Could you please explain the difference between. I want to ask him on a date, but I'm not sure if I should, and if I should, how? What is the functionalist perspective in sociology? Who wrote, A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still"?". How is photosynthesis essential to life on earth? Is it ever okay to start a sentence with the word but? What does, In Act I, Scene 1, of King Lear, what does.

What are the characteristics of electrically charged objects?

Explain with words and an example how any number raised to the zero power is 1? Are there any MBA programs that don't require the GMAT? Why did Christian Lous Lange deserve the Nobel Peace Prize in 1921? Please help me understand. How do I convince my parents to give me ten bucks? Why is the United States government so worried about North Korea? What kind of endangered species are there? What does that even mean?". How did Zeus become ruler of the Greek gods? Why does The Great Depression end when the United States enters World War II? You can also write square meters as meters 2 or m 2, which is read as meters squared. (If you say it's 188 square meters, he'll get the idea.)

Did Christianity play a role? Should I refer to a widow as Mrs., Miss, or Ms.? When I arrived at my teacher’s house, he told me to wait in the anteroom. Do you have any study tips so I can use my time better and make sure I don't get kicked off the team for my grades? What does Charles Dickens mean when he says “toadies and humbugs” in his book, I found an old diary from the 1800s where the writer describes how he almost died but was saved by a, When our teacher was introducing the next reading assignment, he said we'll be using the, I'm usually pretty good at guessing what words mean, but have no clue about. Where can I download music for free? Have social conservatives captured the Republican Party?

What motives inspired Iago to plot revenge against Othello? If Father, Son, and Holy Ghost aren't names, what is God's name? Is there a way, other than retiring, to get out of the Supreme Court (such as being dismissed)? What's so great about it? What is the First Derivative Test for Local Extrema? What is the purpose of government, and how does a bill become law? I'm working on my summer reading list with Kafka's. So your 2,030-square-foot house is equal to 188.587 square meters. I saw some old guy in a soldier's uniform selling fake red flowers.

If I choose to take the computerized version of the GRE, will I be typing or writing my analytical and issue essays? I know that there is no elision with French possessive adjectives. I'm taking geometry and I'm having problem with the angles and the degree. How come when humans flatulate, it smells bad? Where do the four suits in a deck of cards originate? Is it grammatically correct to say, She went missing"? What's sharecropping? How did imperialism spread around the world? That's not real, is it? 10 Things You Need to Know about College (but Probably Don’t). Math formula list … After the stock market crash, how did President Hoover try to help the economy? I need to know some info on the Monroe Doctrine.

If you have any music or audio notes playing on tape, CD, or whatever and you fall asleep, is it true that you'll have whatever was played memorized by the time you wake up? Please look at this sentence: Both Peter and John like soccer. Should it be: Both Peter and John likes soccer. For example, Gold-Au, Silver-Ag, Lead-Pb, Potassium-K, Tin-Sn, Iron-Fe, and Mercury-Hg, where did these symbols come from? For my English homework, I have to write a love poem. What exactly is a theme of a story, and how can I recognize it?

What place did the underworld have in Egyptian mythology? Faseeshis … no clue on the spelling, but I kind of got yelled at in school today for being that.

What are the three main functions of the skeletal system? How do interest groups play a role in American government? What is it called when something is out of place in time, like a jet stream in a movie about ancient Rome?

How do you write a paper on comparing a movie with the book? I'm trying to memorize my French verbs and figure out how to apply them correctly.

Can hydrocarbons be considered compounds? For school I had to make a Napoleon hat, which called for a, My sister calls me the Princess of Prevarication." If someone is the titular head of a political party, does it mean they have all the power? We just started studying Spanish exploration in North America. The United States was given the right to establish naval bases in the British West Indies during World War II by the British Government in exchange for what? What good is geometry going to do me after I get out of school? ", Why is there so much talk about baseball, especially Joe DiMaggio, in, I got detention because a teacher said I was being, My grandma says she knows how I feel when I, My brainy brother owns a Harley and says his girlfriend is the, I'm writing a grade 12 comparative essay, and I need a book that I could compare with, A friend says she suffers from ineffable sadness.