Take a look for yourself and see just how many used vehicles the Western Automotive Group has to offer. Would not recommend dealer, who knows what else they could be hiding. Went there last Saturday,

And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, or photos, our filters can help with that too. Very prompt reply. *Valid only at Moose Jaw Toyota. Clearly stated all the items and options available with the car. We'll help you find great deals among tens of thousands of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Regina Mazda is also the perfect place to find a new Mazda MX-5 or Mazda CX-3. experience. Currently available in three different Packages for 2020 Toyota: 4Runner, Tacoma, Tundra and Highlander Models. Follow the button below... You won't find these sorts of discounts anywhere else! As it happens the first buyer did back out and he did call us Activate the front and rear defoggers on days with... Toyota START+ is a Toyota Genuine long range remote engine starter that allows you to start your Toyota from as far as 800 meters or 2,600 feet away.

https://www.moosejawtoyota.ca/wp-content/themes/ed-template-6-child/library/images/location-marker.png, We are conveniently located at 1743 Main St N, Two days They never sent anything. Western Automotive Group is part a family of dealerships in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan! Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $34,945 - 11,006 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Sonic Silver Metallic, Trevor Hall was very fast and helpful with pricing and questions I had. Text Us: 306-800-5388. Year. Used Mazda for Sale in Moose Jaw. Make. Description:  Used 2016 Mazda CX-5 GS AWD for sale - $19,398 - 111,113 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Some conditions apply. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Would be nice to have that posted in the ad. Very happy with them and vehicle I got from roadways auto, Great experience dealer was prompt on replying with satisfy information. My Daughter was looking to buy a new vehicle and she decided on a 2019 Elantra, the salesman

After multiple attempts to speak and answer questions I find out the vehicle in question was previously written off! Fantastic, very friendly and accomodating.

Some conditions apply. Jason Simcak was professional, knowledgeable and

Follow the button below to see our current list. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Great people, answered all the questions I had, never felt pushed into buying anything.

Website designed and powered by Strathcom Media. : 306 693-0651. Dealer had a hard time answering my questions. *Valid only at Moose Jaw Toyota. I would highly recommend, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $34,945 - 11,471 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Jet Black Mica, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $34,945 - 19,136 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Overall good experience. Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 GS AWD for sale - $32,997 - 15,512 km with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. *Valid only at Moose Jaw Toyota.... We will install on all make and models! be the first place I go :). We’re proud to offer you an unrivalled selection of quality pre-owned trucks, SUVs, cars, and minivans all from our collection of dealerships in Moose Jaw, all with no-pressure, friendly sales staff, and unbeatable prices! Introducing Toyota COMFORT+ - Enjoy a quick and easy start every time with help from Toyota COMFORT+ Accessories.

When I called No wonder they were hesitant to answer questions. sold. By submitting your email address or phone number, you allow us. Defined the sales person to be too pushy and not responding to what was sent to them, that being I was in the very early stages of seeing what was in the market right now he was too pushy, and it has not followed up with other information I requested from him. quote and ask them to match it, they said they are sold of Kia Sorento 2020 Don’t believe us? We are your one stop for all of your Toyota needs. If you’re looking for the best used vehicle dealership in Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Regina, and the surrounding regions, you’ve come to the right place! I received a prompt call back from Bill at Roadway. They very great. Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 GS AWD for sale - $33,945 - 7,897 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Machine Grey Metallic, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $35,945 - 12,154 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Snowflake White Pearl.

Check out our Find a Dealership page to get the contact information and addresses for Western Truck Centre, Western Dodge, Western Honda, Western Hyundai, or Western Nissan, which are just a short drive from one another for your convenience! We’re not only experts when it comes to used vehicles, but we also specialize in providing our customers with auto financing products, including second and even third chance credit. The dealer contacted me quickly and offered to help me find what I was looking for. Be sure to ask for Nicole, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $35,445 - 13,170 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD for sale - $35,990 - 11,903 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay.

again to book an appointment to see the vehicle he advised me the

Happy with purchase love my camaro ss, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $35,945 - 16,740 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for sale - $35,900 - 9,897 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heat Package, Android Auto, CarPlay. No high pressure sales tactics.

See dealer for full details. What Is A Certified Toyota Pre-Owned Vehicle. Description:  Used 2020 Mazda CX-5 GS AWD for sale - $33,945 - 9,135 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Eternal Blue Mica, Description:  Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 SE for sale - $14,999 - 48,836 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Soul Red Metallic (red). Check out our special list of meticulously maintained demo units with exclusive low pricing & low km's here at MJT, only! Dealerships in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Sent an email saying the office was closing and © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I have no more information as I did not end up viewing the vehicle or visiting the dealership. Sales manager did contact me by phone & e-mail. Also stated all the after market items and options available. Tel.

Car sold. It was a complete waste of my time. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for their next vehicle purchase.

Love it and when I am thinking of trading up, they will Our team of dedicated sales representatives are waiting for you at Regina Mazda and they can help you find the right new Mazda for you and your budget. again. If you are in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, Regina Mazda is … Dealership in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. car was tentatively sold but to come and see it anyway. See dealer for full details. Liars. I felt like they were trying to mislead me at every turn. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 3 Great Deals out of 282 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 373 listings starting at, 25 Great Deals out of 735 listings starting at, 24 Great Deals out of 825 listings starting at, 30 Great Deals out of 913 listings starting at, 55 Great Deals out of 2,840 listings starting at, 80 Great Deals out of 3,017 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 151 listings starting at.