When you say dice the carrots into chunks… Do you mean dice them or cut them into chunks? Has anyone tried this recipe in a crockpot?? 606 calories; fat 27g; saturated fat 11g; protein 59g; carbohydrates 31g; fiber 5g; cholesterol 203mg; sodium 1mg. Ok did not plan to make Moroccan food for a week night meal but seeing that it could be done in an instant pot decided to try it. A little lime juice is also nice on the side. lean lamb stew meat, cut in 1-inch pieces, 3 slender carrots, peeled and cut in 3/4-inch pieces, 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut in 3/4-inch pieces. This is just another take on a more traditional lamb shank recipe. Either chicken or beef will work great for this. Also, am I dicing the apricots, slicing them, otherwise? Transfer lamb shanks to bowl as they brown. Spread a layer of melted butter over the entire dough. AMAZING. I wonder if I could add chilies for some bite? What settings and times to use? Once the cooking finishes, release the pressure naturally for 2-3 minutes before using the quick release to let off the rest of the steam. Cook fruit until soft over medium heat. Add the vegetables and orange zest and stir through. In today’s recipe, we’re swapping a traditional tagine pot with and an Instant Pot, and showing you how to make a fabulous Moroccan lamb stew right in your house. You can cut carrots to whatever size you like them in stew, medium-large chunks. Toss in the garlic, carrots, onion, bay leaf, thyme and cloves.

This is a great dish, tastes wonderful and the thing I love about cooking shanks is that although the cooking time is long once you have it all in the pot that is it, just come and stir it a couple of times. Followed recipe except used stew meat and cooked 2 hrs. Pour in 946ml veg stock and 2 cinnamon sticks into the pot with the lamb and place in oven with the pot top on. I used saffron and tumeric, instead of curry. Instant Pot lamb recipes to inspire you here, pre-mixed Moroccan spice blend like this one, Instant Pot Rice Pilaf With Lamb, Almonds & Figs, Instant Pot Italian Lamb Shanks With White Beans. In a medium-size bowl, season the meat evenly with the salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Could you tell me please if you have used the same amount of spices or if you used half of the spices and half cup of stock? Tasted lovely, I also want to make this recipe with less meat. Our blog is dedicated to delicious recipes you can make using your trusted pressure cooker.

The flavors in this recipe were amazing. Perfect for the Fall/Winter weather. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Need to deglaze the pot nd all will work fine, The above recipe is the first try with our new pot. Sear in a Dutch oven over medium heat with the fat and trimmings. Moroccan-Style Instant Pot Chickpea Stew For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. This recipe was a huge hit in our home! thanks. I can’t wait to have the leftovers this week! Cover the couscous with 300ml boiling water and leave to fluff up. Divide between plates with the couscous and spoon over a good dollop of natural yoghurt. Will be cooking this again and again!! Instant Pot Keto Recipes (Satiating & Delicious), Instant Pot Leg Of Lamb Stew With Dates & Cinnamon, Instant Pot Mexican Beef Rice Casserole (For Nachos Lovers!