As pointed out by Plaidzebra, the tracklist on "Gas" is different: tracks 1 and 3 on the original album have been replaced by completely different tracks on the Nah und Fern. Here you get the best out of the first three albums in less than one hour. Here you get the best out of the first three albums in less than one hour. Both artwork and disc will be in very good condition. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for description of any imperfections. None of the tracks, ranging from five to 15 minutes in length across the series, were given titles, and the primary distinguishing factor between them is whether or not a submerged beat, typically in the form of a four-four, is present. The closest to standouts or instantly identifiable moments include the third track of Pop (its nearly subliminal, downcast melody reminiscent of Blade Runner, especially if Vangelis had focused instead on a sewer-level view of Los Angeles' damp streets), the following track of the same album (for its simultaneously lulling and disquieting chime-like effect), the fifth track of Zauberberg (for its oscillating stomp), and the first track of Königsforst (the most physical production, full of friction, the best candidate for terrifying a paranoia-prone sleeper in the middle of the night). Gas. А proper ripa ни у кого нету? From my cold dead hands they will pry it. I've never really been able to give it the time at home, but an absolutely exceptional piece of work. $75.00. Label: Kompakt - Cat. Не придется ли мне опять на STMusic пробираться... Помойму они знамениты в основном за scene-релизы... Там lossless много? It's not like there is a signature moment among the 20 tracks, or the Gas equivalent of a "1/1" or "An Ending (Ascent)," as with Brian Eno's ambient releases. I've never really been able to give it the time at home, but an absolutely exceptional piece of work. (спустя 2 года 8 месяцев), EAC extraction logfile from 12. The shifts are slight, detectable only through total immersion. The original track 1 does have its charm, though – it sounds like stepping into a steam bath, a fitting opener for an album galled “Gas”. While the original 3LP release basically features longer versions of the cd album tracks, this new cd version contains completely different mixes and edits. Either may show some signs of prior use (as may the case). Epic beyond words. Seeing him play (if you can call it that) this at the Barbican with audiovisuals was one of the most intense musical experiences I've ever had while sat down and totally sober. Pure Bliss. This is an experience beyond compare, I imagine this sound would be the perfect soundtrack to floating in a zero gravity tank. Kompakt also issued a double-vinyl companion with side-long edits on three sides with an exclusive track on the fourth, and the Raster-Noton label commemorated the occasion by publishing a 128-page book with a CD of previously unreleased Gas material. I haven't seen anyone yet comment on the fact that the version of the self-titled album included in this box set is significantly different from the original cd release on Mille Plateaux. Side A's "Nah Und Fern", was a new composition. To start, compare the track lengths of each cd version. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Gas [Wolfgang Voigt] - Nah Und Fern CD2 - Zauberberg [Full Album] YouTube Gas [Wolfgang Voigt] - Nah Und Fern CD3: Königsforst [Full Album] - Duration: 1:04:09. Comes complete with all the original included artwork. item 1 GAS - Nah Und Fern - 4 CD - Original Recording Remastered - Excellent Condition 1 -, item 2 GAS - Nah Und Fern - 4 CD - Original Recording Remastered - RARE 2 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 88 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 27 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings. - Nah und Fern [Box] by Gas (Wolfgang Voigt) (CD, Jun-2008, 4 Discs, Kompakt (Label)). Fit for zero-gravity clubbing, forest sleepwalking, or lucid dreaming, these discs make for the most affecting ambient techno released during the late '90s and early 2000s. I haven't seen anyone yet comment on the fact that the version of the self-titled album included in this box set is significantly different from the original cd release on Mille Plateaux. It's Wolfgang Voigt's best project amongst his many 100s. (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album,), Nah Und Fern, CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album,, KOMPAKT CD66, Nah Und Fern, 4xCD, Album, Comp, Promo, RM, KOMPAKT CD66, Brainwashed - 2008 Readers Poll - Boxed Set Of The Year.

Look as far into those drawings as you can.

And neither set includes the GAS tracks from the Raster-Noton book/CD set or the Modern 12" that was released on Profan.