Works very well. Data Encryption … Output 12V DC. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2018. WiFi For Every Need. Thanks (sorry to take so long-internet was spotty). Support suggested that move to the DF6200(Netgear DSL Modem Model 6200… Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. Fixed one problem, but internet is still intermittent. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Le service prend en charge les éléments suivants : Les services ProSUPPORT NETGEAR sont disponibles en complément de votre assistance technique et de vos droits de garantie. Model… Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. The people talking about PPPoE above are not giving you the full story. I can't watch videos on my internet randomly now but my internet speed is 25 megabytes a second?? Complete with a built-in DSL modem, it is compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers. Best. The DSl modem is actually a router with DHCP set up!

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Every service wants to use their own contraption and none allows you to transfer an existing model to your account. After my computer connects to it, the IP address shows private 192.168.1.XXX. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. .css-dixatk{color:#000000 !important;background-color:!important;}.css-dixatk:hover{color:#141414 !important;background-color:#f0f0f3 !important;}.css-dixatk:focus{color:#141414 !important;background-color:#f0f0f3 !important;}.css-1ay6ky1{line-height:50px !important;}Forums, Hello All, I was having issues with my DSL service and after much time with tech support it was determined that the Westell was slowly giving out.

AT&T® Official Site.

Linksys Linksys. Oh and running additional software is not necessary as you have already proved the new modem works! Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Modems, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. In previous setup, the cable modem does not have DHCP. Fastest. I use a linksys router to do my own DHCP and firewall settings.

Heated up and att technician said worst router. There is a difference between a modem and a gateway. ARRIS ARRIS. After my computer connects to it, the IP address shows private 192.168.1.XXX.

Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This is a little work horse! This is a little work horse! - NETGEAR 6200 A90-620025-20 Adsl2 Rev H - Router Modem, item 1 NETGEAR C6300BD AC1900 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem WiFi Router Xfinity COX Spectrum 1 -, item 2 NETGEAR C6300BD AC1900 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem WiFi Router Comcast Xfinity COX 2 -, item 3 NETGEAR C6300BD AC1900 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem WiFi Router Comcast Xfinity WOW 3 -, item 4 NetGear C7000-v2 AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router 4 -, item 5 netgear n600 wifi cable modem router 5 -, item 6 XFINITY/COMCAST Netgear C6300 AC1750 WiFi Dual Band Cable Modem Gigabit Router 6 -, item 7 NETGEAR C6300-100NAS Dual-Band AC1750 Router with 16 x 4 DOCSIS 3.0 Modem 7 -, item 8 NETGEAR C6300BD AC1900 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem WiFi Router Comcast Xfinity COX 8 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 36 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 95 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 93 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 63 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 122 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 24 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings.