Finally, we couldn’t leave the interview without asking Steiger about his own “Cinderella story,” going from an usher at the Lyric Theater to a cast member in his own right. JAGGED LITTLE PILL Cast Will Reunite for Live Concert, Streamed From NYC! Representation; Albus Potter in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. @naughtya_ @nicholaspodany pic.twitter.com/jvsFuTb91N. It was awesome to get to sing with James Snyder, and love the song has received from fans of the show has been so inspiring. But that’s not all! Lin-Manuel Miranda Talks 'Hamilton' & Friendship With Michelle Obama, Christine Baranski Says Dolly Parton Plays a 'Sexy Foxy Angel', Keala Settle Performs a 'This Is Me' Inspired by Kamala Harris, Zachary Quinto Gets a Surprise Message from Matt Bomer, Watch the Trailer for John Patrick Shanley's WILD MOUNTAIN THYME, Gillian Anderson Talks About Playing Margaret Thatcher on THE CROWN, Watch Music Video for Jamie Lozano's 'Hold Tight', Broadway Rewind: Raul Esparza & More in Broadway's LEAP OF FAITH.

Would you score a perfect score at the wand game?

Songwriter; Film Scores; Writer. https://t.co/gU8Dx1EHOs. Fun fact – Nicholas even told us that his first stage wand was thin. These wands could belong to any character that attended Hogwarts. Jul 20, 2019 Posted by: Dawn Johnson Broadway Rewind: THE GREAT COMET Cast Performs at Broadway in Bryant Park! The current Broadway cast includes James Snyder as Harry Potter, Diane Davis as Ginny Potter alongside Nicholas Podany as their son Albus Potter; Matt Mueller as Ron Weasley, Jenny Jules as Hermione Granger and Nadia Brown as their daughter Rose Granger-Weasley; and Jonno Roberts as Draco Malfoy and Bubba Weiler as his son Scorpius Malfoy. Photo by Emilio Madrid-Kuser.

Meeting @AnthonyBoyle / @sam_clemmett was a huge deal! ?? “My father showed me it, and I just thought it was enchanting and completely unlike anything else.

And if you haven’t listened, here you go. Being able to create a new narrative set in @jk_rowling’s world was a huge privilege, they answered, and, of course, the game is all about players getting ‘their own window into this world’ and interact with others #SDCC #WizardsUnite @comic_con — The Leaky Cauldron (@leaky) July 19, 2019. It was the greatest year and a half of my life so far, working with some of the most hard working, down to earth, kind, and loving people I’ve had the honor of knowing. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally, tell us – are you a Harry Potter wand expert? Taron Egerton: “we [the cast] are just the top layer of a very tall cake.” #darkcrystal#SDCC2019pic.twitter.com/NMBR8ZhRaM, According to EW, Hamill stole the stage, slipping in and out of stories and impressions from his iconic repertoire of voiceover work. Yeah, I didn’t believe it either, but here we are.

pic.twitter.com/A0usgsF8At — Harry Potter and the Cursed Child NYC (@HPPlayNYC) July 19, 2019, Thanks for all your challenges, it’s been magic! First YEM sat down with Nicholas Podany, star of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway. All you have to do is follow YEM (https://www.instagram.com/youngentmag/) on Instagram, and get a friend to follow us as well!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (You’ll have to watch to find out which!) Scripts; Contact. And since we’ve stepped into the Harry Potter universe, the game revolved around a wizard’s best accessory. Send an email to [email protected] with you and your friend’s handle and you’ll automatically be included in the giveaway! After that, I continued to come back, for almost every play of the year. On Day Three, look for them to spend more time on the convention floor, apparating from booth to booth.

Our Harry Potter takeover isn’t over yet! VIDEO: Behind the Scenes of HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD's Autism Friendly Performance. We attended the live #SDCC panel (moderated by the fantastic @feliciaday!) Which #HarryPotter character do they think they’re the most like?

– @HPPlayLDN, — Harry Potter and the Cursed Child NYC (@HPPlayNYC) July 19, 2019, Q: #CursedChildChallenge i challenge you to name all of the actors who have played Albus in 10 seconds ?? When I was fifteen, I was cast in my first television show, Hart of Dixie, while also performing in a play, Hermetically Sealed. How did Jon go from a @HPPlayNYC usher to Scorpius Malfoy in @HPPlaySF?! Both Broadway and the Society of London Theatres announced closure extensions, a, Summer is around the corner for much of the globe and things are heating up in the Wizarding World. The 10-episode television series premieres Aug. 30 and features the voices of Harry Potter alums Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and Toby Jones (Dobby). This week's theater news centers largely around the ongoing shutdown. ?#CursedChild@Comic_Con#SDCC@HPPlayNYC@HPPlaySFpic.twitter.com/LLjQdmPSLo, One of the people Albus learns to appreciate and rely on is, of course, Scorpius. It also won 24 major theatre awards in the U.K. and is the most awarded show in the history of Britain's Olivier Awards, winning a record-breaking nine awards including Best New Play. Check out the video below to see Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy themselves, Nicholas Podany and Bubba Weiler, putting their knowledge to the test with the help of fellow cast member Nadia Brown! by Nicholas Podany. The schedule was packed, my first time leading a film, and by the end, I wound up writing 3 original songs for the film. Podany also spoke about the major theme of Cursed Child, knowing that you matter to someone and learning to express that care for someone else, and why his character’s struggle to understand the importance of it makes him love Albus so much. I was born in Los Angeles, California. Breaking: Casts of HAMILTON, MEAN GIRLS, AIN'T TOO PROUD & JAGGED LITTLE PILL Will Perform at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

In a first-look from the Tony-winning production, see Nicholas Podany … Look out for our EXCLUSIVE interview, coming soon! Jan. 3, … #CursedChildChallenge Click Here for More Articles on HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Broadway. Follow along as @sydsketch and Lauren cover all the action, and catch up with Day 1 (featuring #CursedChild and @darkmaterials) here: https://t.co/OBWtrwphzf#SDCC2019#SDCC#SDCC50pic.twitter.com/O3hHd4rihq, — The Leaky Cauldron (@leaky) July 19, 2019, As promised Thursday, Jon Steiger, San Francisco’s Scorpius Malfoy, and Nicholas Podany, Broadway’s Albus Potter, were already there answering challenges–and wreaking some hilarious havoc!