Slowly add flour mixture to mixer and blend. Chocolate Bundt Cake with Macaroon Filling Serves: 8 to 10.

1 heaping tablespoon AP flour. It ended up in the trash. 1. brand is to die for but the Lemon don't waste your money!

I have bought this brand many many times but this was the first time I bought the Lemon and it was awful!

From limited edition bundt pans to microwavable cookware and everything in between.

If you want it more sweet, add the icing from the recipe on the box (but it's truly so good, you won't want to add icing). Coconut Filling 2 large egg whites Pinch of fine sea salt 1 teaspoon dark rum (optional) 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 2 teaspoons vanilla if not using … Angel Food Cake Pans. 4. Glaze the top with the chocolate ganache and then drizzle over the vanilla glaze. ), Then your dinner is served on “the birthday plate.”, (compliments of my friend Candi who sent these to me long ago. Will buy it again and again!

Read Reviews Write Review. ... Betty Crocker Mug Treats Triple Chocolate Cake Mix - 4ct/12.5oz.

Well, back in the dark ages when we got married, and the cake was ripped from the grocery shelves,  Google wasn’t even born yet. It is a medium dense cake and less sweet than many chocolate cakes (which is a positive). 2 cups unsweetened coconut

Many Nordic Ware products are proudly made in the USA. Type. More Buying Choices $15.75 (3 new offers) Tastefully Simple Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix - Make Cupcakes, Bundt Cakes or Trifle Sponge 16 oz (2-Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 169. I am most definitely a cake mix kinda girl!! $20 off? Stir until smooth and set aside to cool. Like you, I searched and searched for a replacement to no avail and started trying to make my own.

Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2015.

Let cool for 10 minutes then spoon over the cooled cake.

The dry frosting mix used in this recipe went obsolete in the 90's. In our family when one of us has a birthday, after the birthday person blows out the candles, we go in order of “who’s birthday is next” and they get a trial run at the candles! It's so retro it's the future! $19.50 $ 19. Hint:If the price scares you just think of what you pay at a bakery for a simple birthday cake. ½ cup (coconut cream) such as Cocoa Lopez (not unsweetened coconut milk) After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Many spice cake mixes suffer from a stale spice after taste. Nordic Ware Yule Log Pan, one size, Silver, Instant Pot Official Fluted Cake Pan, 7-Inch, Gray, European Grade Silicone Cake Mold, Aokinle Non Stick Bakeware Fluted Tube Cake Pan for Jello,Gelatin, Silicone Molds for Cakes, 9 inch Baking Pan, BPA Free, Nordic Ware,,Nordic Ware Haunted Skull Cakelet Pan, Nordic Ware Harvest Leaves Bundt Cake Pan, One Size, Bronze, Baker's Advantage Fillables 2-Piece Non-Stick Pan, Set of 1, Fluted Bundt Cake, 9-Inch, Flower Cake Bundtlette Pan Three (3) Cup For Use With Air Fryer, Ninja Foodi 3 Qt. 2 large egg whites Add espresso, butter and cocoa in small saucepan and heat, stirring until butter melts.

Chocolate Decadence Bundt is a velvety smooth, dense chocolate cake that melts in your mouth with each delicious bite.

¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract. And Up Electric Pressure Cookers, Air Fryers, And Oven Use, Nordic Ware ProForm Bundt Pan with Handles, 12 Cup, standart, Wilton Excelle Elite Mini Fluted Tube Cake Pan, 6-Cavity, Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix, 21 OZ, Betty Crocker Cake Mix Pound Cake, 1 Pound (Pack of 12), Nordic Ware Charlotte Cake Pan, One Size, Gold. The mix would be an excellent base for a spiced banana bread or carrot cake.

2 teaspoons baking soda 50 ($0.61/Ounce) … 2 large eggs There's a problem loading this menu right now. 8QT. Let sit for 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth. Remove the pan to a cooling rack and let cool completely before removing from the pan, about 40 minutes. 1 teaspoon baking powder

Evenly distribute the coconut mixture on top of the batter and top with the remaining batter. A must for the true chocolate connoisseur.

As a thank you for signing up, we’ll email you a one-time code for *$20 off your next order of $85 or more on www.nordicware.com, plus free shipping! The Nordic Ware chocolate decadence bundt mix is the best cake ever! Based on a beloved boxed cake mix from the 1970's our version is completely from scratch and utterly delicious. Espresso Chocolate Bundt® Cake.

Angel Food Cake Pans.

(see photo in blog post) Now spoon filling in a "tunnel" on top of the batter.

1 cup strongly brewed coffee (do not use espresso, it gives the cake a bitter flavor) The Nordic Ware chocolate decadence bundt mix is the best cake ever! Yes please! . We enjoyed a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs with a side of sweet corn (don’t ask me, he said his Mom always made corn when she made spaghetti… it’s his birthday I didn’t ask questions!! Slowly add flour mixture to mixer and blend. Finally, mix in cooled chocolate mixture and pour batter into prepared pan.

Chocolate Bundt Cake with Macaroon Filling 4.4 out of 5 stars 125. Pour over completely cooled cake and serve. H: 8.25 in. 1 ¾ cups granulated sugar Pour over completely cooled cake and serve. Make delicious Bundts with these cake mixes from Nordic Ware. Anywho…. ½ teaspoon fine sea salt Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.

Angel Food Cakes.

(trust me when I say, that this gets VERY interesting with twins.

– Michaela, Easy Baked Chicken Stuffed with Long Grain and Wild Rice ». Search Type. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

I searched high and low, and couldn’t find one anywhere. Save Recipe Print Recipe.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Nordic Ware Double Chocolate Bundt Cake Mix, Nordic Ware Bundt Quartet Pan, quotL x 12.38"W x 2.47&Quoth, Gold, Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix with Lemon Glaze Mix, 16.5 OZ (Pack of 2), Nordic Ware 84024 Bundt Duet Pan, 5 Cup, Graphite, Nordic Ware Bundt Cake Keeper, Plastic, 13 in L X 12 in W X 7 in H, Red, Nordic Ware Hard Cover Bundt Cookbook with 150 Recipes, CHICHIC 9.8” Silicone Fluted Bundt Pan Classic Nonstick Flower Cake Pan Mold For Baking Bundt Cake, Pound Cake, Flexible Professional Bakeware Perfect Results, Nordic Ware Gourmet Bundt Pumpkin Spice Quickbread Mix, Brown, Nordic Ware Heavyweight Angel Food Cake Pan, 10 Inch, Wilton Cake and Icing Flavor Kits Combo Pack, Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 9-Inch Fluted Tube Pan, Chicago Metallic Professional 2-Piece 9.5-Inch Angel Food Cake Pan with Feet, 9.5" x 4", Black, Nordic Ware Platinum Cozy Village Baking Pan, Wilton Edible Glitter, Gold Stars, 0.04 Ounce.

Double Chocolate Bundt® Cake Mix See Product .

Nordic Ware Original Chocolate Decadence Bundt Mix , 28.5 oz, Bake beautiful, delicious cakes, adding a few ingredients from the pantry, Perfect for use in all NordicWare Bundt Pans and traditional 9 inch x 9 inch pans, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2010. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 2 teaspoons vanilla if not using rum)

I have a Holiday Bundt Pan Wreath. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. This mix made a very nice cake in my 10-cup Nordic Ware Bundt pan. It wasn’t like today when you can just hop on your computer, or your phone for that matter and find whatever you want!! Wilton Meringue Powder Egg White Substitute, 8 oz. 3 tablespoons cocoa powder

Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. Snap a picture, share the photo on social media with the hashtag #AnAffairFromTheHeart – I’d love to see what you made!

Chocolate Cake

HULISEN Biscuit Cutter Set (5 Pieces/ Set), Round Cookies Cutter with Handle, Professional Baking Dough Tools (Round), Springform Pan Set,Nonstick Round Cake Pan 3pcs 4.7"7"9.4", Premium Detachable Bakeware Chseecake Pans with 50 PCS Parchment Paper Liners for Baker and Baking Enthusiast, USA Pan Bakeware Mini Round Cake and Cinnamon Roll Pan, 6 Well, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel, 15-3/4 by 11, LGEGE 4 Pcs Stainless Steel Cake Tester Reusable Metal Cake Probe Cake Testing Needle Home Bakery Muffin Bread Cake Tester Probe Skewer Pin Needle, Wilton Mini Fluted Tube Pan, 12-Cavity - ,Black, Wilton Mini Fluted Tube Cake Pan, 24-Cavity, 7' Inch Non-stick Springform Bundt Pan 2-In-1 for Use With 5 Qt.

¼ cup canola or vegetable oil Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2011.