Luckily, I stumbled upon DMV Express in Milford. (CT now sends permanent licenses out from a secure location, so they can take up to 20 days. Everyone ran to the ATM where I paid another $3.50 to get cash. Am I really giving it 5 stars? Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union & DMV Express - Glastonbury. A great rate is just a call or click away. I feel like I was robbed of the classic DMV experience. Then an announcement made that they were only accepting cash. See how you can breeze through the DMV at the DMV Express and Nutmeg Financial Credit Union in Milford! I was pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and fast service. EVERYONE! Never go here without an appointment. Get directions, reviews and information for Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union & DMV Express - Milford in Milford, CT. Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union & DMV Express - Milford 977 Boston Post Rd Milford CT 06460. Contact my Agency to get a Quick,Personalized Insurance Quote Today! The Milford branch of Nutmeg has gained 25% of its new credit union members as a result of the DMV Express program, which has also reportedly reduced DMV service line wait times to an average of 10 minutes. I had cancelled plans and reserved the entire day for this DMV visit. Fueled by a partnership with the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles, the credit union debuted its first DMV Express center in a branch in Milford, Conn., in June. It's part of Nutmeg Credit Union. As much as I want to keep this quite (our little secrete so it stays this way ) AWESOME ! Hi! 12 reviews of Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union & DMV Express - Milford "This is going to sound weird, but this was, by far, the most pleasant time I've ever had renewing my CT driver's license. Now instead of going in order number they announce "who is paying in cash"? I wanted to respond to my previous review as they are trying to get this to be as convenient as possible. They have staff to help you use the check in machines and if possible make an appointment to speed up the process. I was greeted pleasantly upon entering and shown a computer kiosk where I signed in and paid the $8 "convenience fee." Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “I went through the line, filled out info and paid through a kiosk, got my temporary DL pic taken, and was outta there in 4 minutes!” in 3 reviews, in Auto Insurance, Home & Rental Insurance, Life Insurance, in Home & Rental Insurance, Life Insurance, Auto Insurance. They just went through a change on their web based services and the transition was abominable.