I know you're busy I wanna give you a word of warning. Print and download One Last Time sheet music from Hamilton: An American Musical. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Hamilton - One Last Time Key EmEm(one step down) Hamilton - One Last Time Key FmFm(half step down) Hamilton - One Last Time Key F#mF#m(original key) Hamilton - One Last Time Key GmGm(half step up) Hamilton - One Last Time Key G#mG#m(one step up) Hamilton - One Last Time Key AmAm. Capo 1 [Intro] C Am Em (x2) [Verse] C Am Em Theodosia writes me a letter every day C Am Em I'm keeping the bed warm while her husband is away C …

Chorus: [WASHINGTON] A G One last time D E Relax, have a drink with me A G One last time D E Let's take a break tonight A E And then we'll teach them how to say goodbye D To say goodbye E A E D You and I [HAMILTON] No, sir, why? the original published key, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire). Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in You'll Be Back (Hamilton: An American Musical). One Last Time from Hamilton: An American Musical - Digital Sheet Music. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Buy fully licensed online digital, transposable, printable sheet music

SKU: MN0161859 May 4, 2016 - Digital Sheet Music for One Last Time by Alex Lacamoire, Lin-Manuel Miranda scored for Piano/Vocal/Chords; id:457302. Verse 2: [WASHINGTON] F#m I wanna talk about neutrality [HAMILTON] E Sir, with Britain and France on the verge of war, is this the best time— [WASHINGTON] F#m I want to warn … / [WASHINGTON] F#m I know you’re busy [HAMILTON] E …

Burn from Hamilton (by Lin-Manuel Miranda) [Intro] Bm F# G D Em7 x2 [Verse] (ELIZA) Bm F# I saved every letter you wrote me G D From the moment I read them Em7 Bm I … Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in G Minor. Broadway Hamilton - One Last Time Capo on 1 / Verse 1: [HAMILTON] F#m E Mr. President, you asked to see me? C At least just temporarily Em I know that this is my fault Am D I should've been more careful (come on) [Pre-Chorus] G Em And I know, and I know, and I …