Lightly coat a baking dish or sheet with cooking spray. Remove chicken from pan and drain on wire rack.

Place chicken breast strips in a bowl of milk. For two servings, reduce the ingredients by 1/2 and use 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. After letting butter melt with oil in a baking pan in the oven, chicken breasts are dredged in seasoned flour and then simply placed in the pan to "fry" in the oven. As you can see in the step-by-step recipe photos below, this healthy fried chicken breast is pretty straightforward. So delicious!! Carefully remove from oven. I'm all

Put the flour, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl or pie plate. Blot the chicken with paper towels and remove any excess fat. I would never survive in my kitchen without my. Let it soak for 20-30 min. Do you have a website or cooking blog? They are excellent served with potatoes and your favorite vegetables, or slice them and add them to a tossed salad or Caesar salad. Additionally, I would add a bit more salt but that is just personal preference. Add about 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the flour mixture along with a few teaspoons of minced fresh parsley, if desired. The chicken can also be used in casseroles and is a delicious filling for sandwiches. The kids didn’t forget to visit KFC because their favorite are Chicken Strips. Made this tonight. Cut ©2020 The J.M. HEAT oven to 425 F. Combine flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl. I'm Lo, a professionally trained Culinary Food Scientist, Journalist, and previous food magazine editor. The coating gets nice and crispy while the inside stays juicy and tender. Put the butter and olive oil in an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan (or a pan large enough to fit the chicken without crowding); place it in the oven to melt the butter. While these Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts are actually just baked, they have that crispy, yummy fried taste. Lightly coat a baking (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.

Place chicken breasts and buttermilk into a large resealable plastic bag, knead several times to coat … Add flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a large ziploc bag. You can feel the festive atmosphere at every step!

Serve with your choice of sides and enjoy! Melt butter in pre-heated oven. Preheat oven to 400 It was very good!

You should consider adding milk to the ingredient list since it’s used in the recipe. https://www.food.com/recipe/easy-oven-fried-chicken-breasts-223864

Let chicken rest on rack 5 minutes before serving. Oven fried chicken that’s crispy on the outside and moist on the inside! Mosaics® Strawberry Blackberry Fruit Spread, Natural Squeeze Concord Grape Fruit Spread, Natural Squeeze Red Raspberry Fruit Spread, Simply Fruit® Concord Grape Spreadable Fruit, Simply Fruit® Red Raspberry Spreadable Fruit, Simply Fruit® Seedless Black Raspberry Spreadable Fruit, Simply Fruit® Seedless Blackberry Spreadable Fruit, Simply Fruit® Seedless Red Raspberry Spreadable Fruit, Simply Fruit® Seedless Strawberry Spreadable Fruit, Simply Fruit® Strawberry Spreadable Fruit, Squeeze™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Fruit Spread, Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Concord Grape Jelly, Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves, Sugar Free Apricot Preserves with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Blueberry Preserves with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Concord Grape Jam with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Orange Marmalade with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Peach Preserves with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Seedless Strawberry Jam with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves with Splenda® Brand Sweetener, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter With No Salt Added, Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping, Simple Delight® Chocolate Coconut Flavored Topping, Simple Delight® Hot Fudge Toffee Flavored Topping, Butterscotch Flavored Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Caramel Flavored Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Chocolate Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Marshmallow Flavored Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Pecans in Syrup Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Walnuts in Syrup Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, Sundae Syrup™ Butterscotch Flavored Syrup, 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves. The best oven fried chicken - Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and baked right in the oven for easy cleanup. My go-to homemade honey mustard: equal parts yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard and honey; season with salt and pepper. Maybe you did not bake it long enough because mine was nice and crispy! You want it to be cooked through, but not overdone and dry. Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking sheet. This is a keeper. This recipe calls for boneless chicken breasts, but boneless thighs can be … Looking for more sorghum recipes? Great for baked chicken breast.

Oven fried chicken breast (or baked fried chicken) is here to save your dinner woes! There is definitely a time and place for indulgent fried chicken.

Your email address will not be published. The chicken should register at least 165 F / 73.9 C on a food thermometer in the thickest pieces. Well, since this baked fried chicken breast is cooked in the. Make this recipe gluten free: be sure to use gluten-free flour (such as sorghum or rice flour) and seek out gluten-free Panko.

Bake an additional 8 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reads 170°F. https://zestfulkitchen.com/crispy-oven-fried-chicken-recipe How to Make Oven Fried Chicken. Line a baking sheet with a wire rack; coat with nonstick spray. Check out the secret for crispy chicken skin!

Fried Chicken Breasts have been perfected and it’s all thanks to four simple things — a buttermilk soak, a gallon-sized ziptop bag, a dip in hot oil, and a quick trip to the oven.