Thank you for always giving us such great recipes. You can, but they will take longer to cook. I normally mix one part of cheese with one part of breadcrumbs, but you can experiment to use more cheese if you like stronger cheese flavor. The chicken was fork tender! Start checking them for doneness after about 15 – 20 minutes. I successfully , for the first time , pounded out chicken. So good!,! Agree: pounding to even thickness is critical.

This is definitely making our short list. Thanks again!

Will make this again and again. I slice my chicken thin so it doesn’t take long. Delicious….

Any thoughts? My daughter is so picky, and she loves this! Can’t wait to try this recipe now. Substituted recipe with Quinoa flour and gluten free bread crumbs. Its become one of my family’s favorite ! Question, can I use dried herbes de provence? Quite possibly the best chicken I’ve ever cooked. I used tenders but did pound them a bit to make them more even for cooking. You could bake it, but I’d spray with olive oil first to make sure it crisps up.

What is Parmesan Crusted Chicken?

One is for the egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.

Easy instructions, tasty! I have tested a number of ways and finally settled with one unique version which is rather different from the traditional Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Very easy to follow and most importantly super delicious!

This is perfect! Hi Sam, I’ve added the nutritional data underneath the recipe. My twin daughters said it looked & tasted like chicken from a restaurant. Made exactly according to the recipe and served with roasted broccoli, French bread, and a little marinara for dipping.

milk or water).

Next, place the parmesan chicken in the freezer in a single layer. I served it with roasted broccoli. Crispy and light and juicy….my family loved it. The “pile” of remaining dredged/breaded chicken is substantial.

To set up the dredging (breading) station, set up 3 bowls. Hope you enjoy!

I almost always have all the ingredients on hand and is does not take long to prepare. Gluten free was an easy adaptation: I simply used GF plain bread crumbs and GF Ancient Grains flour blend. I made this tonight and it was delicious! Mouth-watering and elegant. Served alongside some orzo, covered in pesto and a balsamic reduction, they’re a real treat.

Thank you! Any ideas for a sauce that good for non-spicy food lovers? Just made tonight. Can my parmaggiano reggiano (spelling??) (That’ll always put a smile on my face.) Wonderful.

Yes, Laura, I think these would freeze nicely!

Thanks for the great idea of adding bacon and avocado. thank you! Great recipe, even picky grandchildren loved it. What you will need for Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken To get started you will need just a few basic ingredients and a little patience.

One for the flour, followed by egg wash and finished with the crumbs mixture. And thanks to the comment from Charles I am trying it on halibut next!

This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a simple and delicious recipe to add to your chicken repertoire! Chicken thigh has more fat and collagen than breast meat, which allows it to take a higher temperature without drying out. It’s all good !

Remove from the oven.

We loved this recipe and our picky granddaughter gave it a 2 thumbs up. Set breaded chicken on a plate and repeat until all of the chicken breasts are breaded. Thank you for this. Served it with an angel hair pasta/Parmesan /lemon sauce which really complimented the chicken. Turn to coat the other side of the chicken with parmesan mixture and press again.

One more question. I had so many chicken pieces that I ran out of energy to cook it all tonight. Just tried this with chicken tenderloins & everyone loved it dipped it horseradish mustard except for my picky husband. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. I use 1/2 butter, and 1/2 olive oil instead of vegetable oil. We LOVED this chicken. Put the flour in the first bowl; beat the eggs in … This is the recipe that lead me to Jenn’s website.

Yet another winner!

You could also marinate it in a little olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Our son , his wife and two children moved in with us about a month ago.

Kids love it and so do the adults.

Pour parmesan cheese into a food processor and blend until it is very fine.

Instead of splitting between vegetable oil and olive oil, I used only olive oil. parmesan chicken, parmesan crusted chicken.

I’m a huge fan.

Also when using fresh rosemary do you chop it up fine or leave as is? Great tasting and we have plenty for reheating. Egg wash- I use only egg for this purpose without adding other ingredients (eg. Flatten the deboned chicken thigh to about 1/4 inch thick with a meat pounder. Wonderful flavor.

Did I mention that the kids licked their plates? Chicken cutlets are seasoned with simple spices, then Now it’s time to dredge each chicken breast piece in. I usually make an oven-baked version of this…but in reality, it was pretty disappointing. chicken breasts, pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, pecans, garlic powder and 3 more Cheddar and Garlic Crusted Chicken Breast ninjamommers.com olive oil, salt, garlic, shredded cheddar cheese, melted butter and 5 more

Thanks, Charles, Rate the recipe: 5 stars means you loved it, 1 star means you really disliked it. Hi Kris, I don’t recommend it — the crust won’t crisp up nearly as well. The purpose of the flour is to help the breading stick to the chicken fillet.

My family thinks I have turned into a kitchen goddess.

Dip the chicken meat into the egg wash and coat it evenly. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. This is the best recipe ever. Wondering two things – first what measurement would you have recommended if I used Italian seasoning? For the Chicken. Thanks for the wonderful recipe, Jenn! I did change one thing. After finally stumbling across this again last night, dinner was determined. Place it in the oven at 355°F/180°C for five minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 175°F/80°C.

Hi Nicole, I don’t recommend it — the crust won’t crisp up nearly as well. Amazing! Thank you, Amazing!!! In the 1st bowl place flour. There are two reasons I do this:Chicken thigh is cooked at a higher temperature than breast meat, which means I have to pan-fry it for a longer time. Everyone loved this. I bake it in a hot oven–450 degrees for 5-7 minutes, turn and bake for another 5-7 minutes until brown.

Can you bake this recipe as well? This dish has been a staple in my home since I was a little girl.

My family and I really like this recipe. Glad you enjoyed it, Kelli. The data is calculated through an online nutritional calculator, Edamam.com. Love it. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. I have fallen in love with Parmesan crusted halibut here in Oregon but lacked a technique. Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand out. The left overs will be perfect over a salad for me or for my son to take to preschool.

Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Soooo kid approved, my son loved, loved, loved it!