It never seems like Siri can understand what you’re saying when you actually need her to work – whether it’s asking for directions to a certain address or asking her to search for something on the internet only to be told: “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that”. Meet Paul The Trombonist, he is, as his Twitter name suggests a trombonist, and he says “I accidentally texted my wife with voice recognition…while playing the trombone”. DEBBIE MCGEE - Paul Daniels's wife and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant - reacted to a throwback snap of the star's late husband. The fact it was Covid was confirmed when Paul and wife Kate went to their doctor last week for a check-up following their illness.

Drug-free Patches Treat Nausea, Cramps, Vertigo, Hangovers & Carsick Pets, This N95 Scarf Filters the Air Around You, Buy Men’s Shoes, And a Free Pair Goes to the Homeless, Bebé Prematuro del Tamaño de un Muñeco de Superman ahora Posa en Fotos en cada Cumpleaños con Él, Después de que Mejorara el Parque Infantil Municipal para su Hija, otras Ciudades Adoptaron su Brillante Diseño, Bomberos Australianos Posan con Adorables Animales Rescatados para este Calendario Caritativo, El Mayor Fabricante de Paneles Solares de Estados Unidos Líder en el Mundo en el Reciclaje de Paneles: Recuperación del 95% de los Materiales, Nueva Investigación Muestra Por Qué los Cuervos son tan Inteligentes e Incluso Conscientes de Sí Mismos, Como Nosotros, A Parrot Placed an Online Shopping Order by Mimicking Owner – No Kidding, Great Gift For News Junkies: Our Good News Book at 20% Off, Plus Free Shipping. Log In.

12. Customization and personalization available. Today they reveal they feel “very lucky” to have recovered. Article from twitter.com. A five-text transcript of trombone sounds, courtesy of Siri. I accidentally texted my wife with voice recognition...while playing the trombone. This is because Paul had accidentally activated Siri’s voice recognition feature before playing his trombone. Paul The Trombonist on Twitter “I accidentally texted my wife with voice recognition...while playing the trombone” Article by Pengrian11. He doesn't look like a guy who's trying to pull a fast one. Forgot account? This is the text unknowingly written via voice recognition by trombonist Paul Nowell (aka Paul The Trombonist) while playing his instrument. This is the text unknowingly written via voice recognition by trombonist Paul Nowell (aka Paul The Trombonist) while playing his instrument. Voice recognition software is far from perfect, and depending on how clearly you enunciate and your accent the software might not know what to do with the words coming out of your mouth. HYPNOTIST Paul McKenna and his wife Kate have been struck down by Covid-19, The Sun can reveal.

He said: “We are both healthy so at the start of March we decided to give our immune systems the best possible chance to fend off the virus. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. most wonderful stuff from all over the YouTube musician Paul the Trombonist posted a screenshot of his wife’s phone earlier this week depicting five very peculiar text messages. We took a conscious decision saying: “We want to be in good physical and psychological health”. & join us, Check out NeatoShop's large selection of T-shirts NEW FEATURE: VOTE & EARN NEATOPOINTS! I believe him. Paul's Berklee College of Music professor Phil Wilson flew out to Los Angeles to collaborate on a video series called the Phil Wilson/Paul The Trombonist videos series.

“Things were so bad we got the duvet and put it on the sofa like John and Yoko having a bed-in and watched Netflix. Keep going for his response video to all the skeptics while I speculate whether or not he and his wife ever made it the grocery store.

Paul said they put this down to the fact they have been doing all they can to boost their immune systems since March with major lifestyle changes and his own daily “immune boosting” hypnotic trances as well as social distancing, following government guidance and washing their hands. If you love the sound of trombone, you will love this page. By Michelle Marshall. It was like the life-force was drained out of us. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates. That had also happened to her at the start of the year when she was really ill. “One of our friends who has a very fit former sportsman has also had the same symptoms and they said the same - it was as if the life-force and all their energy was drained out of them.”. For other inquiries, Contact Us. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. So we feel very, very lucky. I accidentally texted my wife with voice recognition…while playing the trombone pic.twitter.com/tWCPSXbbrO, — Paul The Trombonist (@JazzTrombonist) November 21, 2017. We hope you like what you see! RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk, Strictly's Nicola Adams AXED from show after Katya catches coronavirus, The 4 mild symptoms of coronavirus you should not ignore, Heartbreaking tributes to 'little angel', 2, as man, 26, held for 'murder', Names of 8 tragic babies revealed as nurse in court accused of murdering them, Racing-mad £45m Lotto winner 'killed' a gran in horror Christmas crash, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Create New Account. Apr 15, 2019 - “I accidentally texted my wife with voice recognition...while playing the trombone” .. Does Your Nutrition Company Feed Hungry Kids at the Same Time? Trombonist texted wife with voice recognition…while playing the trombone Meet Paul The Trombonist , he is, as his Twitter name suggests a trombonist, and he says “I accidentally texted my wife with voice recognition…while playing the trombone”. Ancient Maya City Built Sophisticated Water Filtration System With Materials We Still Use Today, 11-Year-old Artist is Spreading Kindness Making Flags of Gratitude for Veterans and Health Workers – LOOK, Tweet Your Thanks to a Veteran Today and $25 Goes to Paying Off Their Mortgage – And They’re Being Surprised LIVE, 98-Year-old D-Day Veteran Recreates Photo With Belgian Boy Who Befriended Him During WWII, Watch Teen’s Graduation Advice For The Class of 2020 That Won 1st Prize in Global Competition: ‘We got this!’, Tim Shriver Debuts 24-Hour Streaming Show to Unite the World – Good News Gurus Ep. This was "accidentally" done by a tuba player in November of last year as well. 7XL T-Shirts Come back often, mmkay? "Burn him at the stake." Submit your own Neatorama post and vote for others' posts to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem for T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop! Musician Accidentally Texts His Wife With Voice Recognition While Playing The Trombone, Click here to view up to the first 100 of this post's. Log In.

Let's get him!

Apparently he accidentally activated the voice recognition before putting the phone in his pocket to practice, and afterwards discovered what … PUBLISHED: 23:50, Fri, Oct 9, 2020 Apparently he accidentally activated the voice recognition before putting the phone in his pocket to practice, and afterwards discovered what he'd done. “So we exercise every day, and try to have no excessive stress, work or drinking – as all of those things can weaken the immune system. That’s how Siri (if you’re an iphone user) can answer spoken questions, and how your phone can convert acoustic information into writing in general.” says @Dbozz71.