Prawn toast snack was a fantastic way to start the meal and was a generous size. Place beaten egg in a large bowl. Expect nothing less than a golden brown, deep-fried island in a sea of butter or peanut butter (occasionally both), condensed milk and syrup — best paired with a steaming cup of coffee or milk tea. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,141 candid photos and videos. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hong Kong, Hotels near Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding), Hotels near YueGang ZhiTong BaShi TaiZi Bus Station, Hotels near DongQiao KeYun YouXianGongSi Station, Hotels near Hong Kong Institute of Technology, Hotels near The Open University of Hong Kong, Hotels near The Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hotels near The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hotels near The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Hong Kong, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hong Kong, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hong Kong, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hong Kong, Indian Restaurants for Families in Wan Chai / Causeway Bay. Amazing dinner, if you don't mind waiting a long time for a table.

As everyone says, beef ribs are DELICIOUS. At Hong Kong’s famous tea houses, it’s traditionally deep fried, but for an at-home version, I’ve chosen to fry the sandwich in clarified butter which makes for a crispy, buttery result! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Compared to the food, the drinks were a bit of a letdown, I got a pretty average, G/F, No.1-5 Elgin Street, SoHo, Hong Kong China. Zoom in to see updated info. Although the cuisine (an the name) are not exactly authentic, the food was amazing. Great place to go with a group of friends or even on a date.

The Walt Disney Company Hotels in Hong Kong, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hong Kong, Hotels near Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding).

Compared to the food, the drinks were a bit of a letdown, I got a pretty average whiskey cocktail that was $19 USD. We got fantastic pork dumplings and the peanut butter french toast with condensed milk on top was unbelievable. Try it as a midnight snack, as a dessert or even for a weekend breakfast. it's awesome-ly good. In my version however, I like to add some mozzarella cheese and use maple syrup instead. Peanut Butter French Toast Hong Kong Style. Underground and dark but great atmosphere. The price is not steep and food is good, but not very good. “This recipe is inspired by Hong Kong-style French toast, which takes the original up a notch by sandwiching a layer of peanut butter between two eggy-dredged slices of bread.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 35. Brunch Recipes Summer Recipes Easy Dinner Recipes Breakfast Recipes Peanut Butter Toast Cantonese Food Big Crowd Croatia Travel Italy Travel.

Ingredients: (Makes 8 servings) 16 slices of white bread 3 eggs 16 tablespoons (1 cup) smooth peanut butter vegetable oil, for frying Try the dim sum.

Ho Lee Fook, Hong Kong Picture: The peanut butter French toast was amazing! - See 1,081 traveler reviews, 685 candid photos, and great deals for Hong Kong, China, at Tripadvisor. Every single dish we ordered was great. Article by EZ-DinnerIdeas.com. Ho Lee Fook, Hong Kong Picture: The peanut butter French toast was amazing! We got fantastic pork dumplings and the peanut butter french toast with condensed milk on top was unbelievable. Hong Kong style French toast typically has a thick layer of peanut butter and a drizzle of condensed milk. more, To help you get around Hong Kong, here's the name and address of this business in the local language. Compared to the food, the drinks were a bit of a letdown, I got a pretty average whiskey cocktail that was $19 USD. more. Map updates are paused. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Among plenty of dessert dishes typically eaten for breakfast — especially here in Hong Kong — French toast is on another level. ordered an okonomiyaki, steam fish fillet, wgyu beef and vegetable. Own or manage this property? - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,366 candid photos and videos of Ho Lee Fook Been to Ho Lee Fook? This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Ho Lee Fook: Try the peanut butter french toast!! Has best wagu ribs I have ever had.

Servings: 1 2 pieces of Asian style white bread, I trim the crust off (optional) 1 egg Crunchy Peanut Butter 1 tbsp butter Sweetened condensed milk

Although the cuisine (an the name) are not exactly authentic, the food was amazing. “This recipe is inspired by Hong Kong-style French toast, which takes the original up a notch by sandwiching a layer of peanut butter between two eggy-dredged slices of bread. To help you get around Hong Kong, here's the name and address of this business in the local language.

If you don't have a reservation, definitely go early. The cold clams and roast duck was best. Something that includes me, this French toast recipe, and a culturally-relevant-sounding expletive tacked onto the end for Gen-Z appeal. If you don't have a... https://hungrychilipinos.com/this-french-toast-is-the-eighth-deadly-sin and you'll find it almost on every single table in the restaurant.

Photo: The peanut butter French toast was amazing! It’s any-time-of-day eating, Hong Kong style.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Service was also really good. Share your experience! more, Although the cuisine (an the name) are not exactly authentic, the food was amazing.

Peanut Butter French Toast - another quick and easy dinner recipe made out of your pantry staples and feed a big crowd with a very low budget. For instance: “That mildly rotund child over there loves chocolate cake like Ala loves Hong Kong Style French Toast, b*tches!” And that, my friends, is how the French toast crumbles in 2020.

was told getting a table would be difficult therefore we went at 630pm on the saturday evening and was told that we have an hour to dine.

We got fantastic pork dumplings and the peanut butter french toast with condensed milk on top was unbelievable.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. the wagyu would be the star dish of the night. August 2020. https://hungrychilipinos.com/this-french-toast-is-the-eighth-deadly-sin