"Girl Crush" by Little Big Town came from the hashtag #girlcrush, which its co-writer, Lori McKenna, spotted on Instagram.

10/20 Montreal, Quebec @ Corona Theatre The tune is played at the end of train rides, the end of school days, and when malls are about to close. Enter the password that accompanies your username.

It was produced by band members Josh Carter and Sarah Barthel, along with Ricky Reed, John Hill, and Dan Wilson.The album was preceded by the June 2016 release of the single "You Don't Get Me High Anymore". Begin typing in the editor to write your post.

11/05 Dallas, Texas @ Bomb Factory, RMR Reworks Matchbox 20’s “3AM” On New Single “The Wishing Hour”, Nation Of Language – “A Different Kind Of Life”, Deftones’ Stephen Carpenter Is A Flat-Earther, Anti-Vaxxer, And COVID Truther, The Troubled Afterlife Of The Cranberries’ “Zombie”. Check your score in the Ramones version of Fact or Fiction.

A band so baffling, even their names were contrived. I don't like staying at home / When the moon is bleeding red / Woke up stoned in the backseat / From a dream where my teeth fell out of my head Phantogram have also announced tour dates: 06/16 New York, NY @ Samsung 837 – SOLD OUT

10/09 Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom "The lyrics are dark," said Barthel. 09/29 Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl No other artist has obtained so many hits from one LP - Michael Jackson was the previous record holder with seven Top 10 tunes from both his Bad and Dangerous sets. UPDATE: Phantogram have shared full details on Three. / 2020), Phantogram - Fall In Love (Until The Ribbon Breaks Reimagination/Audio). 05 “Barking Dog” The most important stories and least important memes, every Friday. 10/04 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Palladium 10/22 New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom Remember to keep you content on topic and appropriate. This samples the drum break from "Hook And Sling (Part I)," a 1969 track by Eddie Bo that he wrote with Alfred Scramuzza. Add photos, videos, and embeds (ex. Luister naar You Don’t Get Me High Anymore van Phantogram, 438,586 Shazams, in Apple Music-playlists Phantogram Essentials en Alternative Hits: 2016. Kim explains how they do it. You Don't Get Me High Anymore This song is by Phantogram and appears on the album Three (2016). Phantogram have been teasing their new single "You Don't Get Me High Anymore" for well over a week, and it turns out all that hype might have been appropriate. 07 “Answer” Because of the sample, Bo (under his real name, Edwin Bocage) and Scramuzza have writers credits on "You Don't Get Me High Anymore." You don't get me high anymore You don't get me high anymore Walk with me to the end Stare with me into the abyss Do you feel like letting go? I don't like staying at home When the moon is bleeding red Woke up stoned in the backseat From a dream where my teeth fell out of my head Cut it up, cut it up, yeah Everybody's … Rob Halford, Richie Faulkner and Glenn Tipton talk twin guitar harmonies and explain how they create songs in Judas Priest. The song was later used in the episode "A Simple Man" from the show Conviction in its one and only season, in the season 5 premiere of The Originals and … 10/30 Knoxville, TN @ The Mill and the Mine 06 “You’re Mine” 02 “Same Old Blues” Scaramouch, a hoople and a superhero soundtrack - see if you can spot the real Queen stories. This song has been covered by Three Days Grace under the title "You Don't Get Me High Anymore". 07/31 Chicago, IL @ House of Blues – SOLD OUT 10/21 Boston, MA @ House of Blues The duo wrote this song with their producer, Ricky Reed, and their frequent collaborator Dan Wilson. 10/29 Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore This samples the drum break from "Hook And Sling (Part I)," a 1969 track by Eddie Bo that he wrote with Alfred Scramuzza. Because of the sample, Bo (under his real name, Edwin Bocage) and Scramuzza have writers credits on "You Don't Get Me High Anymore. The lyrics for "Mary, Did You Know?" The Number Ones: Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin’s “Separate Lives”. Barthel tells Pitchfork the duo’s new album Three will be a dark one, largely inspired by her sister’s suicide: It’s a lot more fucking boombastic and heavy. 10/19 Toronto, Ontario @ Phoenix Concert Theatre You can add multiple images, add captions, and adjust the layout of the images in your post. 10/12 Denver, CO @ The Fillmore The first US Top 10 hit with the word "hell" in the title was "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects in 2008.

A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, The first single from Phantogram's third album finds vocalist Sarah Barthel singing about a feeling of nothing being good enough.

10/16 Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue Southern gospel musician Buddy Greene later added music to his words.

Phantogram have been teasing their new single “You Don’t Get Me High Anymore” for well over a week, and it turns out all that hype might have been appropriate. "Thinking About You" was the ninth track from Calvin Harris' 18 Months album to enter the UK singles Top 10. For more info see the UMG Privacy Policy and terms & conditions. 09 “Destroyer” Content determined to be spam or inappropriate may be deleted. Lyrically, Elvis Costello's "Watching The Detectives" was inspired by American detective shows; musically, it was inspired by The Clash. 10/15 Ames, IA @ Great Hall Memorial Union 10/07 Seattle, WA @ The Paramount

The song presents Sarah Barthel and Josh Carter at their best: One moment it’s a snarling synth-rock banger a la Radiohead’s “Myxomatosis,” the next it’s an emotional computer ballad like Nicki Minaj’s “Truffle Butter” beat bawling its eyes out. Phantogram - "Dear God" (Live on Jimmy Kimmel Live! 10/06 Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom 10/31 Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works With the rise of Kindie rock, more musicians are embracing their inner child with tunes for tots - here, we look at pop stars who recorded kids' albums. Repeated abuse may get your account blocked. 10/26 Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club were written by Christian singer and comedian Mark Lowry, after his pastor asked him to write a Christmas musical for their church.

10/01 San Diego, CA @ The Observatory North Park "The melodies are emotional, and it just makes you wanna move.". We’ve kind of had a tough year, so a lot of inspiration and drive came from our own experiences.

Remember to keep you content on topic and appropriate. 11/02 Atlanta, GA @ Buckhead Theatre A 1989 track by Kenny G, "Going Home," is the unofficial national closing song in China. Phantogram dropped their single “You Don’t Get Me High Anymore” last month, the first bit of new music we’d heard from them since their collaborative project with Big Boi last year. Repeated abuse may get your account blocked. 03 “You Don’t Get Me High Anymore” You Don't Get Me High Anymore Lyrics: I don't like stayin' at home / When the moon is bleeding red / Woke up stoned in the backseat / From a dream where my teeth fell out of my head / … 10/25 Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club One of the lyrics was inspired by a recurrent dream that guitarist Josh Carter has. Pavilion ", Ricky Reed recalled the crafting of the song to, The song's co-writer Dan Wilson took a shot at recording this for his 2017 album, We Will Rock You (To Sleep): Pop Stars Who Recorded Kids' Albums. You don't get me high anymore You don't get me high anymore [Joey Purp:] I'm from where homes get corrupt And we prone to destruction Coming from the murder cap And gone out of discussion Middle of the summer but it snows in abundance Wayne told me hustle on a mountain or a tundra Hustle out my momma's house Busting out the function

Enter your Phantogram account e-mail address. She explained to, Ricky Reed's production has a shuffling beat and tropical synths. Three is the third studio album by American electronic rock duo Phantogram, released October 7, 2016 by Republic Records. 10/05 Oakland, CA @ Fox Theatre "You Don't Get Me High Anymore" was covered by rock band Three Days Grace, and later by pop singer Billie Eilish. It’s out 9/16 on Republic and is available for pre-order from iTunes or Google Play.. Here’s the tracklist: 01 “Funeral Pyre” Instagram & Twitter) by clicking the on the left side of the editor. / 2020), Phantogram - "Pedestal" (Live on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Their frontman (Chris Cornell) started out as their drummer, so Soundgarden takes a linear approach when it comes to songwriting. 10/11 Salt Lake City, UT @ In the Venue By submitting this form, you agree to the. 10/18 Columbus, OH @ Express Live!

11/03 New Orleans, LA @ Joy Theater Lyrics to 'You Don’t Get Me High Anymore' by Phantogram. Content determined to be spam or inappropriate may be deleted. 04 “Cruel World” Listen up. I think the record, to us, is about heartbreak. 10 “Calling All”. 08 “Run Run Blood” 10/02 Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory

A video directed by the great Grant Singer is forthcoming, but in the meantime, the song itself is more than enough. 10/24 Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore 10/28 Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz 09/30 Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater

Select text to change formatting or add links. 10/08 Victoria, BC @ Sugar Nightclub

Based on criteria like girlfriend tension, stage mishaps and drummer turnover, these are the 10 bands most like Spinal Tap.