I asked for poached eggs and instead got something that was dumped into a form covered in oil and fried (you can see close-up pictures for yourself ). Can’t find this in a store near you? And now the negatives, and the main reason why we probably won't be back: QUALITY. Overpriced. Great variety spread of seafood.

Phillips Crab House: Always a must stop for me - See 905 traveler reviews, 73 candid photos, and great deals for Ocean City, MD, at Tripadvisor. It IS better than Bonfire, Halls, and Embers, IMO.

Was fairly disappointed when I visited this airport operation of HMS HOST. I asked for poached eggs and instead got something that was dumped into a form covered in oil and fried (you can see close-up pictures for yourself ). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Since they closed the Phillips in Baltimore there's no reason to visit their anymore..Ocean City is our new getaway because of Phillips Crab House. They are smaller, not as sweet, and I had a terrible time clearing the meat from the shell (used to just fall right out).

By Gregg L. Friedman MD, This was the absolutely worst breakfast I have ever had, and that includes fast food comparison. The coffee was the highlight of the breakfast. Good bar service.

When we were leaving, she was standing at the hostess station and we walked right by her and she did not say thanks for coming or anything.

Surprised it was Vietnam but it still made great Maryland crabcakes! The container says “wild caught” which it may in fact be...What is a fact is that it was inedible due to the ridiculous amount of shells mixed in with the crab...We threw 2/3 of it away... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Used to buy at Costco, but when they no longer had it available I went directly to the source. more.

She even offered to swap the fruit side for sliced tomatoes when I asked her to please hold the fruit. I went here my wife recently while visiting Ocean City and this place is way overpriced and serves very small portions. My server was Brianna and she was so personable and nice and so attentive and got me my drinks, food, and check super quick!!!

The price (around $28 per person last year) is not too bad for all the food you are getting. The crab in the bright red can is **Phillips**. A little pricey overall but well worth it. We found that we got better seafood for less back over the bridge instead of places close to where the hotels are located that cater to the tourist. Pasteurization process increases shelf life … Phillips Famous Seafood is a great place to have very high quality food served in a casual atmosphere. There is a line at the pasta station (select your protein/sauce/pasta) that is a magnet for wasted time, and people line up for the crab legs. However,...I might return the next time I’m hungry in Concourse D.More, Phillips Seafood has great lobster rolls as well as fresh blue crab meat.

Review of Phillips Crab House. They apparently did not expect me to turn around and look back in. This is such a wonderful product -- large, fresh, clean crabmeat.

There is a flight of stairs after you get through the initial door to get to the host stand that wraps around. It was a great deal and filled with great lettuce,...spring mix, and spinach.More. I typically visit One Flew South for a meal at ATL. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. It's really infuriating to paying, loyal customers.

Just the best around. Expect to wait a while to be seated and get fed if you go for the happy hour special. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018.

Family friendly, easy airport stop eith great views of the planes & runways. $3.99 at Raleys. tub. We gave it a try usually we go to Ember's across the street This was a mistake to try- crab legs where tiny uncleaned and metered out by staff. Love, love, love!! The selection is large even in the off season . Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2020. Service was good as was the French Toast. They cut corners on food quality with canned sauce, frozen veggies and the list goes on.

None of the buffet was very good except fried clams hush puppies and fried shrimp-very tiny though.

It is a nice please to eat if you are on concourse D at Atlanta airport. Top subscription boxes – right to your door.

Skimpy on tomatoes.

LOADED with lobster and surprisingly good for airport fare.Lobster bisque pretty decent, too, although could have used a few lobster chunks.OK key lime pie.Good service.

Beautiful white and pink clumps of crab meat lack the punch of the real thing, but the flavor is clean. If you need the crab cake recipe, then I have it posted at Consumer Help Web: The salad was reasonable and the service was alright. The Phillips Crab worked out great in my crab cakes. Potatoes were like cardboard, tasteless and hard/dry. A great experience and I also had a great dialog with the two greeters at the entrance of Phillips!! People with wheelchairs and strollers take the elevator and bypass the long lines (a faux pas nolo contendere). Picked from the swimming fins of the crab, Phillips Claw Crab Meat is a brown meat with a strong flavor profile.

Unfortunately, we will not be visiting for breakfast again should we be passing through Charlotte Airport. Nice view to watch planes take off.

Great variety spread of seafood.

Honestly its the only reason we came down here from Jersey two weekends in one month. They have restaurants too, and so I knew the company name. COVID update: Phillips Crab House - Temp.

Great service from our server, Amber. By Gregg L. Friedman MD Phillips Foods Super Lump Crab Meat, 1 Pound -- 6 per case. I won't order again...just not worth the money. They did have soft shell which my husband loves. EW! 5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Phillips Foods Super Lump Crab Meat, 1 Pound -- 6 per case.

We were in between flights.

My family and I have been going to Phillips for years. She even offered to swap the fruit side for sliced tomatoes when I asked her to please hold the fruit.

Website . They staff is very friendly and the food is 5 Stars.

I probably wouldn’t return foot another meal if the restaurant was downtown. Location: Close walk from boardwalk and beach.

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy Concourse D, Atlanta, GA 30320-7400. CLOSED has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. TRUST THIS REVIEW- it comes with YEARS of experience with Phillips and other OC restaurants/buffets.I have eaten at Phillips every year for the past (at least) 15 years.

If you plan 1 higher price meal on your trip this is the place too go ! Every thing is delicious ! A slice of bacon, a slice of sausage and a slice of processed cheddar was slapped between the omelette.

Phillips Maryland Style Crab Cakes are 3 oz. Perhaps they got a new chef or they were in a hurry when making the crab impearial, but this year it just didn't seem to be as good as in the years past. It lasts in the refrigerator for several weeks (just check the date stamped on the can), and it does taste very fresh. Now I live inland, and it's hard to get fresh crab. Phillips Foods Super Lump Crab Meat, 1 Pound -- 6 per case. See if you can land a table in the front to watch the action on the concourse. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2017.

You can clearly see the cutbacks made to the food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Ask Breathless01 about Phillips Crab House. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India.

Will never go back to this overpriced tourist trap. I still love crab cakes too, and I'm really glad that Phillips started selling canned crab. I...stopped there for brunch, ordered "rise and shine" that includes eggs, sausage and potatoes with toast and tea.

(2 stars) I am hooked on this location. Occasionally the fresh fish market will have some crab and Harris Teeter also carries it now and again. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The worst was chicken sausage, a revolting tasting once I was able to cut a tiny piece out of it, and so desiccated it could be used for shoe sole.

Fried scallops, shrimp, crab cakes, salad, freshly prepared pastas, soups, a carving station, salmon, mahi mahi, clams, mussles, maryland crabs, snow crab legs, and much more.

The old phrase, " you get what you pay for " is true but not here! I also believe they used powdered eggs. I might return the next time I’m hungry in Concourse D. Excellent place to get a meal at Atlanta Airport. Ugly. They have restaurants too, and so I knew the company name.

Ask bmidget2012 about Phillips Crab House, Ask familyman334 about Phillips Crab House, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ocean City, Hotels near Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park, Hotels near Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum, Hotels near Roland E. Powell Convention Center, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Ocean City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Ocean City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ocean City. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.

Map updates are paused.

©2006-2020 Viewpoints. Excellent in soups and chowders and delicious in pasta dishes and sauces.

The Phillips Crab worked out great in my crab cakes. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.

Cool place!!!!More.

This is such a wonderful product -- large, fresh, clean crabmeat. Potatoes were like cardboard, tasteless and hard/dry. Phillips is a company based out of Maryland.   We had to wait a while before we were served. From its roots on Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay to its worldwide seafood processing plants, the Phillips family is known for its commitment to outstanding quality seafood and the heritage of Maryland-style cooking. Phillips is a company based out of Maryland. Phillips Crab House . Verified Purchase. I have consistently watched the buffet go down hill from year to year. I had plenty of time to make a connection after an overnight flight so I looked for a nice spot for breakfast. I ordered the scallop dinner for $30. Restaurant details. Offered samples of each soup to help us decide. For as many people were in the restaurant, the buffet line was not too crowded, and it was a pretty low-stress environment - lots of seating, not a long wait. was the toast. I came for my bday and the staff serenaded me..lol. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Entrees were good, wait time minimal.

My uncle bought me a crab cake sandwich at the boat club when I was in middle school, and I thought it was the best sandwich I'd ever eaten. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 400 reviews of Phillips Crab House - Temp. a great NZ SB to drink with it. Overall, meal okay. Regardless, worth every penny!!! We got two tasty pina coladas and then two more : )Staff: God bless these people. Phillips is a company based out of Maryland. My husband and I both had the salmon dinner with mashed potatoes that tasted like diner food.

Own or manage this property?

Was surprised to find they served breakfast and it was pretty good. I feel sick from eating here and ripped off.