Choose the present perfect simple or continuous. Special questions (also known as wh-questions) are questions that require more information in their answers. �8��+��Cҡ���(�?��w^������]9�k�L\�-].>�e�:�2�+�y+r;��_��ɬW3>��/�,_���H!�����swpyq8pp�`�A�\ ��V��xgU}�q�k���$�S?�Oh/�(��gq��FЛ���V9���Rw*͋{W�["�R��%��\X*+�/�Bz���W/f�W�\vt���;}�_������矂�^���� i��F�]�?

Future 1 Yes, I am.Yes, you are.Yes, he is.Yes, she is.Yes, it is.Yes, we are.Yes, you are.Yes, they are.

Future perfect Note: In short positive answers to the Present Perfect Continuous questions we use only full forms of ‘have’ / ‘has’. Choose the correct answer. You need to make either the positive form or the negative form. Exercícios das aulas de Inglês grátis online, exercícios de vocabulários, Free tutorial Short answers present perfect. Copyright © Oxford University Press, .All Rights Reserved. Fill in the words in brackets into the gaps. Verb Tense Exercise 8 Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous f t p Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers. Choose the best answer in each case. What is Another Word for MAKE FUN OF?

English Short answers present perfect exercises.

MAKE FUN OF: Synonyms and Related Words. Yes, I did.Yes, you did.Yes, he did.Yes, she did.Yes, we No, I wasn't. Click here to return to the list of English grammar exercises. Click here to review how to make the present perfect continuous. Task No. Each question gives you the choice of using either the present perfect simple or continuous. into Short answers present perfect and learn with English online exercises. gramática inglesa. Click here to return to the list of English grammar exercises. No, I'm not.No, you aren't.No, he isn't.No, she isn't.No, it isn't.No, we aren't.No, you aren't.No, they aren't. Know is one of them. 4441. Present Perfect Simple or Continuous Exercise 3. Solve the exercises and compare your answers with the correct answers given. Yes, and she is taking her exam next Monday. You are here: >> Home >> Verb Tenses Practice >> Present Perfect vs Past Perfect Print exercises and lessons: Hint: For exercises, you can reveal the answers first ("Submit Worksheet") and print the page to have the exercise and the answers.

Download this exercise in PDF. Going-to-future English grammar easy to learn. TESTED: Synonyms and Related Words. Unfortunately… Looks like the bus broke down. I am tired.

Your email address will not be published. October 9, 2017 - Fill in the blanks with an appropriate verb form. (your sister/to drive) Answer: How long has your sister been driving? Each question gives you the choice of using either the present perfect simple or continuous. Free tutorial Short answers present perfect.