La Yuqawam-Tobacco Blaze.

Hawas for Him. It is not one I wear for a multiple of reasons. I think that weirdo Aaron Terence Hughes said he's okay with the cloning because making it easy is on the perfumer, just make better stuff, lol, but then went on to trash people for putting perfumers out of work like clones fall from the sky.

In the opening it has more of a metallic vibe compared to the original, and in the dry down it is a rose beast.

Dhanal Oudh Esthetnay. The longevity is similarly 13-15 hours but the projection only starts to hit on my skin after it goes into the dry down for some reason.

So since the last post about Rasasi perfumes made some waves I thought I'd give my perspective on their several clones. Doesn't receive much talk since Aventus is all the hype, but this does in fact get more wear from me than Zebra. It feels more wearable for an older guy, than the often times too youthful, Invictus. Its still long lasting with 6-8 hours on me, but its half of what the others from the house are capable of.

amzn_assoc_asins = "B01E990VKG,B003JSEG4Q,B01AV68J96,B01J2876ES"; With that being the case, there are a lot of guys who want something similar to this best seller, but not the original itself.

I am glad I found this fragrance, it opened my eyes to what Rasasi had to offer in inexpensive, but well made fragrances. It was created by a visionary perfumer named Abdul Razzak Kalsekar. Rasasi Egra belongs to the same family as Green Irish Tweed, Aspen, Cool water and Grey Flannel.

Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes.

beep boop beep and then the chemicals and molecules are listed. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";

It is not one I wear for a multiple of reasons. Dhanal Oudh Nazaha. Hawas for Men, is like a brother to those fragrances, with its own distinct personality. It works for the same situations Hawas would work for, it just does it better. Its essentially Sauvage. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It is very fresh and extremely long lasting all things considered.

amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; The fresh metallic, stingy opening turns into a citrusy, rose scent with a large dose of musk. The lemon note also seems sharper.

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

This is a warmer scent, that has more spice and musk/woody base, with less citrus than the Paco Rabanne offerings.

It has also spawned many flanker fragrances of its own. I would try this one first over the other 4 colognes to get the best of Rasasi from the start. Hawas for Men, is like a brother to those fragrances, with its own distinct personality. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; is this aaron terence hughes the perfumer for fragmentals frag?

View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Join Date Jan 2011 Location New York Posts 16,767 . It has enormous longevity and projection, easily 13-15 hours on skin with 2 days minimum on clothes. He rubs me the wrong way for whatever reason. Then, it does develop its own personality distinct from those two, while remaining in the same ballpark. It is the most ever-changing fragrance in my collection. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true";

The smokiness is toned down significantly compared to cdnim for instance. The projection is around the same as Green Irish Tweed and is on the moderate side of things.

Cardamom, to my nose, is the ingredient responsible for most of the distinction between these scents. Only reason CDNIM is more popular imo is because of the lack of attention Rasasi got for this release.

Milton Lloyd Fame & Glory x2 by Milton Lloyd– If you’re looking for a cheaper dupe or clone of Invictus, Fame & Glory by Milton Lloyd, should fit the bill.

Invictus by Paco Rabanne has been really really popular, over the past handful of years. This was the very first cologne from Rasasi I’ve bought, after reading the raving reviews and the cheap price tag. If I had to describe this fragrance it would be potent. Makes Sauvage obsolete in my opinion since it costs less than half the price.

If the middle eastern market doesn't and is much more open to using ingredients the European market won't, we may very well see dupes exceed the quality of reformulated classics. Black currant and grapefruit blend with aquatic notes,not as candy-like or as salty as the Invictus scents. English Laundry Cambridge Knight Eau de Parfum, 3.4 fl.

III. Clones are not necessarily bad if a company can produce the same or better juice for a lower pricepoint imo.

i enjoy daarej buts comes off very chemically at times.great read mate@thanks. The longevity is also something that is raved about on this fragrance with it lasting 16+ hours on a few sprays. Welcome! People said that hawas is a beast in terms of longevity, bla, bla.. Prehaps it was, the news batches of hawas are way, lower compared with the new batches of daarej.

Rumz Al Rasasi 9459. It is exactly the same after one minute as it is after 7 hours. I. Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 Pour Lui ( Zebra): Awfully long name, great scent.

BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. Fattan is great. Its scent composition consists of mostly contemporary scents. Not much to add tbh.

I think the lack of and price point of clones of high quality perfumery with everyone telling you they just emulate parts of it but never get the depth makes it pretty clear there will always be a place for niche perfumery, especially because you don't need a huge apparatus behind you to make them, just to make them cheaply, which is mostly used for the billionth samey designer fragrance.

Carolina Herrera 212 Vip Men Party Fever Eau De Toilette Spray For Men, 3.4 Ounce (Limited Edition)– 212 VIP Men Party Fever is a really interesting scent, that can be sort of difficult to find nowadays, but is still floating around.

Super fresh, reminds me of an evergreen forest and lasts very long. Our global community is a place to connect, discuss, and share fragrance knowledge and experience. Rumz Al Rasasi 9453.

The many fragrances that Rasasi has released can be hit or miss. amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Wears a mask to avoid Beastmode & COVID19. Fantastic sweet and spicy fragrance with a hefty dose of amber. I hope you find a cologne from this article to try out from this underrated fragrance company.

So some good on this fragrance is that its a very happy fragrance.

Milton Lloyd fragrances, do generally, hit the mark of the colognes that they are trying to replicate. It opens with the aroma of sandalwood, grey amber, orange blossom, bergamot and cinnamon. Yep, but you won’t smell like a smoker. The purpose of this article is to help you find the best Rasasi colognes on the market right now.

MONTBLANC Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette, 3.3 Fl Oz– To me, this would smell closer to Invictus Aqua, than the original. It is almost made exclusively for hot weather, and that’s where it truly shines as a great cologne.

JIMMY CHOO Man Intense Eau De Toilette, Fougere Oriental Woody, 3.3 fl. To go along with the other notes, everything feels very clean. Rasasi Fattan: This is a clone of Tierre de Hermes' Eau Intense Vetiver. Yazan. Azzaro Wanted Review. The brand was founded in 1979 and is located in Dubai. The best clone of Creed Aventus on the market by a long shot in my opinion.

This was the very first cologne from Rasasi I’ve bought, after reading the raving reviews and the cheap price tag.