Interchangeable thumbsticks and the paddles on the back are different (4 vs 2) and placement (4 in the middle back of the controller, 2 are on the bottom area where your pink would rest).

Hi, I am looking into getting a new controller. | Legal Terms | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy, By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Where I live, the XBOX elite controller is more expensive than the Razer Wolverine Ultimate. Copyright © 2020 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. For more details see our Privacy Policy. I am looking towards comfort and durability.

+, Company US$159.99. Sign up today and enjoy up to $700 off* select Razer Blade laptops. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). +, Software/Services Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition. Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition or Ultimate Edition? For more details see our, *Offer is valid through November 21, 2018. So I'm not sure what to do here. Our Network

*Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of AU$160. US$119.99. By continuing to access the Razer sites; using Razer services or by closing this dialog, you agree to our amended policies. *Offer is valid through November 21, 2018. *Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of AU$160. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). For more details see our Privacy Policy. Thoughts? From what I read, you loose out on the Adjustable sticks on the Tournament vs the Ultimate. (view more). Expires on . An Esports professional gamer's controller that is engineered for tournament play, Razer Wolverine TE Xbox One PC Controller features advanced customizability for ultimate control. Cookies help us deliver our Services. +, Connect Or is Razer a mistake to buy to begin with. Revel in the sweet sound of victory. The ultimate has different paddle placement on the back but you can customize it a lot more. Xbox One Elite vs Razer Wolverine Tournament vs Razer Wolverine Ultimate controllers.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Razer Wolverine Ultimate. Learn More.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I am playing on PC. For more details see our, 6 additional remappable bumpers & triggers, 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers, 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input, Detachable 3 m / 10 ft lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector, Approximate size: 106 mm / 4.17 in (Length) x 156 mm / 6.14 in (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60 in (Height), Approximate weight (without cable): 260 g / 0.57 lbs, Approximate size: 106 mm / 4.17 in (Length) x 155 mm / 6.09 in (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60 in (Height), Approximate weight (without cable): 370 g / 0.82 lbs, Internet connection for Razer Synapse for Xbox.