My enemies became my family.

You don’t need revenge to get over what happened to the person you loved. And if that's not what life is all about, then I don't know what is. Magda // Greece // My Instagram @m.mortisia /// "I am here to transfer my favourite things in... 1,289 Likes, 31 Comments - Once Upon A Time (@onceuponatimetheend) on Instagram: “I love how Emma just looks at Rumple like "help this bitch is gonna kill me" ”, 1,280 Likes, 7 Comments - Once Upon A Time (@onceuponatimetheend) on Instagram: “These scenes ”. Even if we could find him it wouldn't be half the fun of killing Cruella.... No one goes near Henry but me. - Regina Mills … ... She may have started as the bad character, but Regina's OUAT quotes … We don’t negotiate with villains. Se sì, allora questa è la raccolta di sfondi che fa al caso vostro!

Cruella de Vil: Oh, at last.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* Siete delle Fangirl in cerca di sfondi super fangirlosi? In questa raccolta troverete le piú belle fan art su Once Upon A Time (C'era una volta) e alcune fatte da me ♥ In piú (qualche volta) vi metterò delle Citazioni di Ouat ❤ Buona lettura e buona visione . Not gonna lie, I've unfriended people for being too happy on my timeline. Top Ten Funniest Regina Mills Quotes. tag. And now it's your turn. I thought all I needed was my vengeance to keep me warm at night. "I came to you in confidence.

2020 Bustle Digital Group.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* Siete delle Fangirl in cerca di sfondi super fangirlosi?

Regina Mills/The Evil Queen Quotes.

You can’t steal something that’s been given to you. You made me your friend by never giving up on me. Robin is just a part of that world. Böse Hexe. This is how I've always felt about Once Upon a Time's evil queen. Just leave me here to die until March comes and Once Upon a Time is back. They need my help, and when family needs help, you step up. You defeated me in a way no one thought was possible. Not gonna lie, I've unfriended people for being too happy on my timeline. When I was the Evil Queen, I spent every day not giving a damn about anyone.

And if that's not what life is all about, then I don't know what is. Once Upon a Time Wiki.

David: You're not actually considering Cruella's demand to kill the author?Regina: Of course not. Thanks for being a member here. He was miserable in his world. But then something happened. Cercavo degli sfondi Fandom su Wattpad, ma non ho trovato una vera e propria raccolta, quindi ho deciso di farla io!

Forgive me if I don't take advice from the woman who held a grudge for half of her life... Of course not.

Regina Mills. All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2013-2020 MagicalQuote. Regina: You're acting like a petulant child. 6 0 +6.

Regina ist fassungslos, dass der Fluch gebrochen ist und flüchtet, da sie Angst vor der Rache der Stadtbewohner hat.