This pack contains 12 cans.

Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Supply, and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates |. Pour 1/2 Rosarita enchilada sauce over this, then ... in oven 15 minutes. This does not compromise on the quality and taste of the sauce. However, if your sauce is too hot to handle, you may find that it is virtually inedible. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Enchiladas are a spicy, savory offering from Mexican cuisine. Are you craving traditional Mexican food but don’t want to go through the lengthy preparation process? This is the best canned red enchilada sauce when it comes to the prices. With excess of options available, you may end by getting confused about which brand to opt for and which one to leave while purchasing enchilada sauce.

The filling may have different ingredients such as beans, potatoes, veggies and meat. As a bonus, McCormick Enchilada Sauce Mix is free from MSG and artificial flavorings. This sauce boasts an authentic Mexican taste that is especially well balanced. This is something that would appeal to health conscious people. It will save a lot of your time that could go in making enchilada sauce. Of course, it is also easy to turn up the heat if you wish. You can go through our in-depth review to skim the choices available. It is worth topping your shopping list as it is not loaded with artificial ingredients and a great product to have on hand. The key ingredients are tomato puree and red chilies. It has flavors of authentic green chilies which is too good for anyone to believe it is a canned product. 0.000g. All cans dented ,should have better product. So which is The Best Canned Enchilada Sauce for you? I've tried many other brands & non of them compare to Rosarita! Rosarita Beans Are Authentic Really, Really Authentic.

With this, you get a very zesty flavor which, when added to Mexican recipes, can give you the satisfaction that you seek. When I wrote to the company to inquire they wouldn't tell me. The recipes for this best red enchilada sauce have been passing down for generations. The manufacturers emphasize clearly on its low acidity level and its layered flavor. However, it is fairly easy to add a little extra heat to the fire if you wish.

However, you may want to make sure that you aren’t allergic to its ingredients. It also comprises of natural gums that serve as stabilizers. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

El Pato sauces have been in the market for over 80 years. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff! You need to look out for certain aspects before getting your can of enchilada sauce. I will be buying more! If you are trying to eat as healthily as possible, you are likely to try and stay away from convenience foods. Some people found the product to be a little overpriced while some other received dented cans.