There is an app called Invisalign which can help you with that. Especially foods high in sugar. BEST FOR Invisalign treatment speciality: ... They’re known to be a diamond provider of Invisalign, so if you’re searching for the best Invisalign treatment on the island, then their services can be the perfect choice for you! But yes, discipline is a must but it becomes a habit after a while - I can't sleep now if I don't have my retainers on lol. He completed his undergraduate dental training in National University of Singapore in 2000 and was awarded the Dean’s List. Especially tiny things like pepper, salad greens, etc.

Got mine at idental for about 7k in total (coz they charge GST). My gums were bleeding and my teeth were not clean. He completed his undergraduate dental training in National University of Singapore in 2000 and was awarded the Dean’s List. I can't stress this enough. Tbh the amount of hours u have to wear a day depends on how difficult it is to shift ur teeth.

Do you have a lot of discipline? Invisalign allows for better self oral hygiene due to the removable aligners 3. They are barely visible. It was my worst dental experience ever. There will be a waiting time of about 4-5 weeks for this. You may wan to search abt it. Learn more. It was also bloody. Aligners stink. After 2-3 times, the aligners will disintegrate and you can feel some scratches on them. I did my Invisalign at Dental by the bay. 3 features of INVISALIGN- 1.

I thought that the point of paying double to get Invisalign is to get the assurance that you won't need to look like a metal braceface. Dr Yeo has been at the forefront of dental care in private practice for many years. 80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade, #05-23, Dental Plans Accepted - MHC, Cynergy Care, AIA, IHP, Alliances, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implantology, Invisalign, Laser Dentistry. He showed me face by cleaning my front teeth a little longer.He also asked me if I want all these extra services for extra cost.Not much time was spent cleaning.. he spent less than 10 minutes cleaning.After the appointment, I used my nail to pick at my back teeth and it was still unclean. Red wine seems fine though. Just an update - I ended up getting Invisalign from Q and M dental with Dr Hwang (who's lovely by the way!) I'm never scared of the dentist but after a minute with this doctor I was scared. Just an update - I ended up getting Invisalign from Q and M dental with Dr Hwang (who's lovely by the way!) There's no way around it.

Invisalign is almost invisible, allowing a discreet manner of straightening teeth ), sauces that contain mustard, curries, these will stain your teeth immediately, so please remove them to eat those foods. There will be one or two points in your treatment where they will re-scan your teeth and re-print a whole bunch of new sets. So I forfeited the treatment and left with an overbite. For patients who drive, coupon parking is available at Simon Road as well as EPS parking along Tampines Road diagonally across our clinic. ALWAYS WASH AFTER EATING! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Thanks so much :). My gums were bleeding and my teeth were not clean. These help to keep the aligners aligned. There were small transparent plastic knobs that were glued on select teeth. You will definitely feel it inside your mouth, and depending on how crooked your teeth are, it can get quite uncomfortable. It was awesome, I had been wearing them the whole time but they never noticed. But, it can start from £1500. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Dentist That Accept United Healthcare Near Me, Find more Cosmetic Dentists near Royce Dental Surgery, Find more Endodontists near Royce Dental Surgery, Find more General Dentistry near Royce Dental Surgery. My gums were bleeding and my teeth were not clean.I'm never scared of the dentist but after a minute with this doctor I was scared.When he started polishing my teeth, he was making me bleed because he was polishing my gum. Those were a pain as it was hard to talk with them. I didn't lose weight though lol coz I can eat anything. May 13, 2015 #434 I did it in Yishun neighborhood dentist for $3800 many years back. New aligners hurt. It was my worst dental experience ever. Question on point 4: Was a little flabberghasted to read that you ended up having to add metal screws / even worse, switch to traditional braces halfway through the treatment. Chewing gets tiring as well, and thus I haven't had steak for over a year!! Customer Reviews. I wasn't told about this at all and this was the most disappointing part of all. Started 2 years ago. I went for it because I have a fear of metal braces (lol, thank my secondary schoolmates who made it seem like a horror and described every metal wire poking out in detail) and I didn't like the way it looked. I’m betting on 3D printing to reduce these costs dramatically. Definitely less visible than traditional metal braces though, but if that's a real concern for you, ask whichever dentist before you get it done. The experience has been great so far. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That set me back a few sets and also a few months. Small thing though! Get a referral letter from polyclinic to do braces at a heavily subsidized rate ^^ I do regret not looking into back braces before I started on Invisalign though. 8k in total and had to pluck 4 wisdom teeth. Have you tried royce dental? Feel free to pm me if you have some questions. Invisalign costs vary depending on your needs and also where you’re having it done. Located at 80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade, #05-23 Landmark: parkway parade Singapore. It cost me upwards of 7k, but I had a little snag halfway through because I had a little accident and bumped my tooth. The service I received from Gateway Dental was great, everyone was friendly, but the one thing that irked me was the passive-aggressiveness that I felt from the dentist himself when it came to setting appointments. Royce Dental Surgery. He polished my back teeth for less than 2 seconds per teeth. Have you smelt your breath when you've just woken up? Meanwhile, you'll have to wear the last set of aligners for the entire time, and you HAVE to be very clean and careful about it. retainer is like fixed invisalign now hahaha it's been 3-4 years since i took off my braces but still wearing the retainer every night zzzz missing it by one day and my lower teeth are screaming to rebel. That's how they smell like. jolene428 Member. Yes there are flosses that have a hard tip so you can slide it under the wire easily. All international standards of sterilization and cross infection control are strictly adhered to by the team. I stay at bukit batok too and would love to go to one near my place. I can consider doing at NDC too. I'm just so puzzled because this would be a dealbreaker for me as I'm considering Invisalign. Hard crunchy foods like cereal and nuts damage the aligners quite badly. Granted, perhaps I should have had more initiative, but I also feel that as a dentist you shouldn't be passive-aggressive toward your patient. They were removed after about 8 months. I'd usually run to the bathroom after the meal to remove and rinse. Fruit juices, cakes, etc. Let me know if you're interested - they give a discount of $100 if you were referred by a current customer (I get one discount too). Having to speed things up by having to wear traditional braces for another year on top of the year you just completed does not seem like it's speeding anything up...? Yes. Service is great, staff are amazing, waiting time is really short if you come on time. Invisalign needs about 22hrs of putting it in. It offers a wide range of services such as dentures, wisdom tooth surgery, dental veneers, braces, and a whole lot more.