Rupert & Hound Seafood Restaurant 30 Seaport Boulevard LAUNCESTON Tas. Rupert & Hound offers waterfront dining, with both indoor & outdoor seating, it is ideal for any occasion from an intimate dinner, to a long, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Street Parking, Wine and Beer, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Waterfront, Dog Friendly, Family style, Gift Cards Available, Harvest Launceston, Community Farmers’ Market. In summer 2013 he played Roy in Chichester Festival Theatre's revival of Neville's Island by Tim Firth at the Theatre in the Park (a temporary theatre, while the Festival theatre was being refurbished). Enjoy river-side dining & all day drinks. Great food, amazing service, … BOOK ONLINE. Then I want a great atmosphere. Will keep going back. Last night may have been my first visit, but it won't be my last. Great food, amazing service, delicious cocktails! Truly yum! 7250 • Tel: 0432 180 903. He tweeted: "Understand your thinking, but Corbyn=alternative. Hound made his acting debut in the Direct-to-DVD film Big Fat Gypsy Gangster which was directed by Ricky Grover. 5.0. Proves you can't ride along on the quality of your staff and surrounds - you need to back it up with good food....Sadly this happens frequently.More. In 2000 he left his job as an account executive for Claire's Accessories to begin working full-time as a stand-up comedian. as at October 2020. Last night may have been my first visit, but it won't be my last. 5 of 5 stars. He performed stand-up at "Keep Corbyn event" in Kentish Town[15] and tweeted: "About to go on. Friendly staff although our drinks seemed to take a while to come from the bar, it was a busy night. 30 Seaport Boulevard, Launceston, TAS, Australia. Very disappointed. Nice food . Sharing is caring! particular, was attentive and professional. Become a member. #istillbelieve #jc4pm". Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Date of visit: August 2020. Dessert Menu. Delicately prepared, each dish puts taste ahead of technique with an emphasis on minimal waste & maximum flavour. Great food, amazing service, delicious cocktails! Map updates are paused. Helpful? Maybe we just caught the place on a bad day??? View 0 reviews.

In November and December 2020 he will play Buttons in the adult pantomime Cinderella: A Socially Distanced Ball at the Turbine Theatre (at the Battersea Power Station), written by Jodie Prenger and Neil Hurst. BREAKFAST MENU. Also a seafood chowder served in a bowl, generously laden with scallops, mussels and assorted fish.

In April 2007, Hound was married at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada, to Beth Johnson, whom he had met at the Reading Festival the year before. [11] prior to the suspension of performances due to COVID-19. Received 3 good size pieces of fish in each but it was to much for 1 person/portion. We’d had a huge lunch so were just looking for something light. Both of these guys eat this sort of food whenever they go out so for them to call this the best they have ever had was a big call. An enjoyable experience.More, My partner and I dropped in to grab a bite to eat (take away) and quickly regretted the decision. This new seafood restaurant on the block is committed to delivering simple, honest food created with the freshest, most sustainable produce with an emphasis on minimal waste and maximum flavour, from stunning surrounds where marina views blend seamlessly with creative … Hound was the narrator for the gaming series Playr and presents What Do Kids Know? Call 63317197. Will keep going back. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Launceston, Hotels near Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Hotels near Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, Hotels near Launceston Visitor Information Centre, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Launceston, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Launceston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Launceston. Went to Rupert & Hound for our anniversary and exceeded all expectations. Reviewed 10 August 2020 . Good position at seaport with grea views. more, Seafood, Australian, Contemporary, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Our team is committed to bringing you simple, honest food, made with the freshest, most sustainable produce with an emphasis on minimal waste & maximum flavour. particular, was attentive and professional. Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, Copyright ©2020 | Heads Up Launceston Food Guide • 1/12 Bifrons Court, East Launceston Tas. An enjoyable experience.More, My partner and I dropped in to grab a bite to eat (take away) and quickly regretted the decision. RUPERT & HOUND MENUS. 2 couples went to dinner at the Rupert and Hound in the Seaport precinct in Launceston and the 2 fellas shared a seafood platter which come in four courses.

In 2014, Hound played the role of Freddie in the West End production of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels after out-of-town tryouts in Manchester and Aylesbury. It was good service though but a very bad example of fish and chips, to the point we both felt very ill afterwards from the greasy, oily food :( [5] They have two children together.

Kids Breakfast Menu. want is great food, I wasn't disappointed, the food was outstanding! TAKEAWAY MENU.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Ambiance nice inside restaurant. Kids Menu. It was good service though but a very bad example of fish and chips, to the point we both felt very ill afterwards from the greasy, oily food :( Relaxed atmosphere and nice outlook. Went to Rupert & Hound for our anniversary and exceeded all expectations. 7250 (03) 6331 7197 MESSAGE US. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Launceston, Hotels near Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Hotels near Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, Hotels near Launceston Visitor Information Centre, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Launceston, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Launceston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Launceston. [3] (03) 6331 7197. Your email address will not be published. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Launceston, Hotels near Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Hotels near Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, Hotels near Launceston Visitor Information Centre, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Launceston, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Launceston, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Launceston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Launceston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Launceston. It would be better to get 1/2 the quantity for half the price! 30 Seaport Boulevard. Partnered with Flavia Cacace, Hound won the 2013 Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special. The batter was extremy greasy, so oily its pooled onto the chips and take away box, which made the chips inedible.

Hound contributed his voice to the track 'Tazer Beam' by The Skints from their album FM, released in … He narrated the 2009 series Rocket Science and has appeared on The Apprentice: You're Fired! Get directions. 2,192 Followers, 11 Following, 221 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rupert & Hound (@rupert_and_hound) Not a member? Join now. Can’t thank them enough, this is our new favourite restaurant! Went to Rupert & Hound for the first time last night.