Premio Foods Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage. I’m sorry I can’t get the chicken sausage where I am in South Africa, so I substituted with chorizo and it was a great hit with the whole family. You can also add some other vegetables such as zucchini or bell peppers. Don't forget the parmesan since that really adds the finishing touch. Add in sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms release their juice. I must admit I was sceptical that a five ingredient recipe could really be worthy of five stars but I was desperate for a quick supper. And add gnocchi to it? 182 calories; calories from fat 21%; fat 4g; saturated fat 1.7g; mono fat 0g; poly fat 0g; protein 10.5g; carbohydrates 25.1g; fiber 0.5g; cholesterol 22mg; iron 0.7mg; sodium 809mg; calcium 134mg. A one-cup serving contains only 134 calories. This was Delicious and SO easy!

Dash), 1 package frozen baby gold and white corn, Prechopped celery, onion, and bell pepper mix, 2 packages frozen baby gold and white corn, Reduced-fat shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, Cannellini beans or other white beans (1 can). Prep: 5 minutes I've never cooked a 5 ingredient recipe that didn't need some kind of season before! It’s quick to make. Way good! Maybe one of the best soup recipes I have ever tried. Added a bit more broth, but used chicken broth. This is on my permanent rotation. Grrr. No, we are getting all Chicken Soup for the Soul on you and saying that you'll need some stalwart recipes to keep you roasty toasty during the cold days to come.

Recipe doesn’t indicate when to add the broth. Like others, I've upped the sausage to two links, and added spinach at the end. Knowing that the ingredient I’m using is natural and has. I prefer the petite diced tomatoes, so I used those and added a little dried basil and oregano. View Recipe: Turkey Sausage-Gnocchi Soup This quick-cooking comfort food showcases gnocchi: small, quick-cooking dumplings that are wonderfully chewy.

The flavors are great together. I just made it and ate it for dinner. I didn't vary much from the recipe except I used 2 1/2 sausage links and fire-roasted diced tomatoes and a tsp of Italian seasoning.

Required fields are marked *. Bits of bacon add a punch of flavor. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Great recipe. I love how quick and easy this came together as well as how tasty the result was. This soup is so easy to make and it's delicious. This delivers a lot of flavor with few ingredients, and is super easy to make. I had a little more time so I added minced onion and garlic to the sausage while browning. I made everything ahead of time and just stored in the pot in the refrigerator. When the temperatures dip outside, it necessitates warmth inside. All Rights Reserved.

Gnocchi are small, quick-cooking dumplings usually made from potatoes. Oxmoor House. I’ve been trying to find a great sausage soup and this one is perfect.

This was by far the easiest recipe I have tried in a long time, it took 10 minutes to prepare and tasted amazing! I also used fire-roasted tomatoes instead of stewed. this is my kind of soup! Love it! Next, add tomato paste and crushed tomatoes, mix well so everything is incorporated. Even with two sausages, I didn't think there was enough meat so next time I will probably add 3-4 sausages. I was actually thinking of that too! Even though this is superfast, prepped the soup base in advance so it could just be reheated with frozen gnocchi (the frozen take longer to cook than the shelf-stable). Like you say it is comfort food. You can use chopped kale instead of spinach. Looking forward to leftovers throughout the rest of the weekend!

We added extra salt but otherwise, made no changes to the recipe. Now it’s time to add in the chicken stock and water. Comfort food is a big part of my life, I love food that makes me happy and comfortable and I’m sure you’re the same – maybe that’s why this. I used two cups chicken stock and one cup water. No joke. But we digress. Fabulous! The combination of flavors and textures is very satisfying and the starch of the gnocchi gives the soup extra richness and creaminess. View Recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken, Bacon, and Potato Soup The slow cooker gently coaxes out delicious flavors from simple, hearty ingredients. Shredded cooked chicken breast and cannellini beans add substance. I'm giving this 5 stars, but only because I followed the advice of the previous reviewer's(Tastycook1) additions and my own addition of parsely at the end and as another reviewer did, I added more turkey sausage to make it harty enough for the husband. I love Italian flavors but fat is not my best friend, so I skip it and keep the flavor by using chicken sausage in this gnocchi soup recipe. It was delicious!!

I did do subs though, added more veggies, some Sirarcha, and used a little pepper jack cheese instead of Parmesan. I definitely want to try it with gnocchi now.

Take a picture and tag @unicornsinthekitchen and #unicornsinthekitchen for a chance to be featured! Bring the soup to simmer and after some minutes, add in the spinach and gnocchi. Bring the soup to simmer and after some minutes, add in the spinach and gnocchi.