Savage Roar is a level 75 Feral druid talent. https://vanilla-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Savage_Roar?oldid=12515.

I wouldn’t mind Mangle coming back though that activated the Jagged Wounds effect like the talent of Legion. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Started Threads Dreadlord Join Date May 2012 Posts 823. Adding complexity is fine…but don’t just be boring, all it really does is swap out 1.5 of FBites for Roar. Finishing move that increases damage by 15% and energy regeneration rate by [ 10 + 25% of Spell Power ]% while in Cat Form. It’s a win win, it means players like me who love savage roar can pick it up and enjoy a slight DPS gain at the cost of a more complex rotation. So many other classes have bigger burst and higher damage ceilings. I use TellMeWhen to track this on my druid (and a bunch of different things on all my characters). Rules: Finishing Move Ongoing: This ability enters play with X roar counters. Make Savage Roar baseline again for Feral Druids and reintroduce Jagged Wounds. Achievements, Pet Battles, and Transmogrification, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Online Cardgame. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I vastly prefer smooth consistent damage to burst. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Savage_Roar?oldid=2737734. Although I never let it drop in PvE, sometimes it drops in PvP and I end up losing 30% damage for some bleeds, it doesn't happen too often but it's enough to cause issues. Savage Roar is a level 75 Druid feral ability that increases the physical damage done of the druid while in cat form by 30%, lasting an amount of time dependent upon the number of combo points used.

Savage Roar (Icecrown) From Wowpedia.

Even I know not to annoy casual players like that.

Stack sabre tooth on top plus blood talons and thats some HUGE ferocious bites.

But today’s game just needs SR to be put out back and be done and gone. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. No talent, no baseline. SOTF sits slightly above SR right now (on live) and is obviously a passive that makes the spec significantly easier as opposed to SR.

As of now we are just out classed when it comes to utility and our dmg isn’t enough reason to bring us. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.

Lasts longer per combo point: 1 point : 12 seconds 2 points: 18 seconds 3 points: 24 seconds 4 points: 30 seconds 5 points: 36 seconds - Kauno Stonehoof: Faction: Neutral Type: Ability.

So, what are you waiting for? It is a [Cat Form] finishing move that increases the druid's physical damage done by 25%, lasting for 8 seconds plus an … Savage Roar is basically like Inquisition, and Inquisition was removed, most likely from players complaining about how unfun it is, just like Savage Roar.

You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! . Savage Roar is a druid ability learned at level 18 for druids who have chosen the Feral specialization. Tier 45 - This row really only has two talents, on most fights you'll take Brutal Slash as it's the only talent in the row that has any single target value.

Reply With Quote. Specialization: Feral Properties; Level learned: 50 Glyph type: Major Glyph.

It’s just too much setup. Glyphs.

Download the client and get started.

This whole idea of “damage windows” is becoming more and more prevalent and I’m really not a big fan of it. I just wish Savage roar was the bis talent again”, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship.

The game has evolved past those maintenance buffs. 2014-11-23, 12:48 AM #3. Finishing move that increases damage by 10% and energy regeneration rate by [ 10 + 25% of Spell Power ]% while in Cat Form. There’s 3 rogue specs with basic maintenance buffs, go play one of them if you want slice and dice.

Why would you want it baseline? LI instead of Mangle but Jagged Wounds made the windows tight. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.

Login or register to be the first to upload a screenshot Savage Roar: Talent: 25 Energy: 100 yd range: Instant: Requires Druid (Feral) Requires level 75 . Jump to: navigation, search [Savage Roar] Full art "The sound can make even the bravest warrior cower in fear."

As an example, one of my biggest complaints so far as I’m gearing up my fire mage is how I hit like a wet noodle when not in a combustion window. I agree on nuking savage roar away, never liked using it and ill never choose it. Hey there. It’s a win win, it means players like me who love savage roar can pick it up and enjoy a slight DPS gain at the cost of a more complex rotation.

While I didn’t mind SR we would be going way to far back in time. I think this is how start of Legion was and it was a handful and recommencement of classic feraling. Savage Roar is a level 75 Druid feral ability that increases the physical damage done of the druid while in cat form by 30%, lasting an amount of time dependent upon the number of combo points used. Savage roar needs to be REMOVED all together, not buffed or made baseline.

Do you want your damage to be balanced around the idea that you’ll have it up all the time, and therefore will be weak outside of it?

Brilynn. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! It’s always been a large difference in the past so most people who don’t want it will have to take it, it’s not hard…it’s just lame to spend combo points, on the spec that takes the longest to build them, to put up a timer before you can do any real damage. Increase bonus of savage roar by 10%.

Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze. Savage Roar - Spells - WoWDB Finishing move that increases damage by 10% and energy regeneration rate by % while in Cat Form.

What this means is autoattacks will make a larger portion of feral damage bringing ferals closer in line with other melee classes like rogues that have autoattacks doing almost 50% of their damage, but it's also easy to calculate how this will be a big hit to feral overall damage. Vanilla WoW Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Usable by druids in Cat Form, it increases the druid's physical damage done by 40%. This is exactly how talent design should be - the easy passive a little bit behind, to the point where SR would likely be a DPS loss to less skilled players. It supports icons, animations, sounds, buffs, cooldowns, triggered spells, enemy debuffs, health percentage-triggered abilities... pretty much anything you can imagine.

With my luck, I’d get everything ready for that huge ferocious bite, and a boss mechanic would screw it up for me. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We also had the clearcast procs to be used on anything but that changed mid Legion to only affect shred, swipes at some point . Tier 40 - With the Berserk change, Incarnation has fallen even further out of favor, and while Savage Roar may be a solid choice for AoE, for raiding Soul of the Forest reigns supreme. Lasts longer per combo point: Apply Aura: Modifies Periodic Damage/Healing Done (22).

That Blizzard can get away with this little amount of changes…you’d think with the amount of employees they’d have 1 manager for every specialization, but I can’t imagine anyone at Blizzard playing feral saying “it’s great!

It increases the physical damage done of the druid while in cat form by 40%, lasting an amount of time dependent upon the number of combo points used.

In World of Warcraft, Savage Roar is a finishing move similar to how it is often used in Hearthstone. Source: Automatic Source. It is also the definition of lazy, copy-paste design, “press button to use resource and DO MORE DAMAGE!”.

3 points: 24 seconds Wowhead link; Featured Screenshot.

Lasts longer per combo point: Auto-attack damage done increased by 50%.

Lasts longer per combo point. Our bleeds are lackluster, most of our DPS comes from Ferocious Bite now. It can be a little confusing to set up at first since you can track just about anything, but it's nice because you can track just about anything. Savage Roar is a level 75 Druid feral ability that increases the physical damage done of the druid while in cat form by 30%, lasting an amount of time dependent upon the number of combo points used. Any DPS you might gain from SR you will lose by messing up your rotation or losing focus on other areas of the game like mechanics. It will track any buff that you have or do not have. Usable by ; Class: Druid.

I do miss the days of pulling off a complicated rotation resulted in higher dps but I think that ship has sailed.

Alternatively, you might want to import some information from a database site - see: Finishing move that increases auto-attack damage done by 50%.

Finishing move that increases damage by 15% and energy regeneration rate by % while in Cat Form. 7.0 Class Hall - Treasure Missions - Dungeon, 7.0 Class Hall - Treasure Missions - Raid. As I’ve said the game has evolved past the point of Savage Roar, Old School Ferals will remember those John Madden days and smile.

Finishing move that increases damage by 15% and energy regeneration rate by 10% while in Cat Form. Patch changes. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. 4 points: 29 seconds. This is exactly how talent design should be - the easy passive a little bit behind, to the point where SR would likely be a DPS loss to less skilled players. I posted this on bfa development class, but will cross post here, I agree with you, I had thought feral druid niche would be a close/mid range bleeder/stalker class. Lasts longer per combo point: 1 point : 12 seconds 2 points: 18 seconds 3 points: 24 seconds 4 points: 30 seconds 5 points: 36 seconds. Monk. A lot of us love SR, and if LI is viable, then that will make for some very exciting Feral dot builds (as LI snapshots with SR + TF, like all Feral bleeds). Damage increased 15% while in Cat Form.Energy regeneration increased by [ 10 + 25% of Spell Power ]%. Feral is now more like a melee affliction lock if you will, I do enjoy the sustained dmg but I do miss the days of one of the highest bursts in the game. Finishing move that increases damage by 15% and energy regeneration rate by 10% while in Cat Form.

Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. This glyph is automatically learned by druids at level 50. Weak Auras is basically one of the best addons for this game. As for OP, as much as I love SR, making it baseline is stupid. Savage Roar is basically like Inquisition, and Inquisition was removed, most likely from players complaining about how unfun it is, just like Savage Roar.