The Simpsons is part of the Arcade Games and The Simpsons Games you can play here. Drive around as Homer. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2014, difficult for a 6 year old to control, funny to watch. RR doesn't reward you for weaving through traffic, pulling off jumps or causing near-misses.

We sample Radical Entertainment's upcoming Crazy Taxi-based driving action game. Simpsons Road Rage has 31 likes from 38 user ratings. ...and money! Demon's Souls PS5 Early Review Impressions. I kept my expectations low going into the GameCube version this month and saved myself the disappointment. Important!!

The PlayStation 2 version is on its way to stores, with GameCube and Xbox versions following soon.

In addition to the standard race, you can do 10 missions where you usually must run into a specified number of objects or...no that's really the only goal ever. Homer then blocks the TV, telling Bart to quit playing "those stupid video games" because he wants to watch TV.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The frame rate is very smooth throughout and there are a few nice visual effects here and there. The Simpsons Road Rage and Buffy the Vampire Slayer are coming to the GBA. While The Simpsons is often entertaining and enjoyable, The Simpsons Road Rage for the Xbox is not. Sunday Drive allows you to tool around the various levels at a leisurely pace for both sightseeing and tactical route planning. I found this really irritating in the missions, because they say the same exact thing over and over again. GK Live : The graphics are colorful yet not overly detailed, keeping with the cartoon style of the show. EA's Simpsons driving game is headed to Nintendo's console. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sometimes the dialogue is actually funny and there are some neat inside jokes for fans of the show, but most of the time the dialogue doesn't really fit the situation and can quickly get repetitive.

Bart begrudgingly obeys, and Homer then turns the channel to a news feed towards City Hall as the family is coming in. THQ releases the first information on the GBA version of this TV-show-inspired taxi-driving game. A cheat code allows bonus characters to be unlocked.

The game also features ten bonus missions that can be completed. ", "I want to go to the Box Factory. Cette fonction d'achat continuera à charger des articles lorsque la touche Entrée est enfoncée. Votre demande a rencontré un problème. All characters have their own voices from the show, the one-liners are situation-specific and not too repetitive, and some of the lines are laugh-out-loud funny. Kang gets tired of it, and Kodos inserts a version of Pong, known as the "ultimate game".

La rédac’ sélectionne en toute indépendance les promos les plus intéressantes repérées sur le net, peu importe la marque ou le commerçant.