A tomato-and-Quorn ragu is topped with aubergine slices in this mouth-watering meat-free take on the classic. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Your email address will not be published.

I love it and it does not have to be full of cream as my recipe shows and it is delicious! If you like refried beans as a Mexican side dish then I have a great healthy version here. What I realised is that you don't have to be perfect, just good enough. This recipe is vegan too. I love Amazon and spend so much on Amazon prime. (By clicking below you agree to be added to my mailing list. Quiches don't have to be made using pastry so why not try these Mini pepper quiches at 3.5 syns each. Potato-based dishes You can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to give Spicentice* a go then remember to use my code LASAVE20 for 20% off at the checkout. Another I sometimes make is Garlic mushroom risotto. The shopping list comes in at under £25 excluding drinks. Slimming World vegetarian recipes.

I love Butternut squash risotto or Mixed mushroom risotto most. They are family friendly and light on your purse too.

This includes pre-made meal plans, shopping lists, budget planners and saving ideas. Gelatine - this can be found in many sweets but also in things like the frosting on some cereals! All prices correct at time of being published. Are you struggling to find budget Slimming World meal plans or Slimming World vegetarian recipes that your whole family will eat?

Another really easy pasta dish is pasta arrabiata which is really easy to make and the sauce can even be made in a big batch and frozen in advance. We tried them for a week and loved them.

Eggs can be a great basis for a meal and of course, are syn free on Slimming World. Vanilla flavourings - some are artificial and some are from animals, it is less common now to use the animal one but do check. Receive your FREE guide to saving £75 off your shopping bill in under one minute PLUS budget meal plans and 15+ FREE money saving printables you can download straight away. I absolutely love pasta and have written a whole article full of pasta-based meals! Changing Your Name – How Does it Affect Your Credit Rating?

Quidco* first, as this could save you £100s off your shopping bill. Do you like chickpeas? Check out these Tofu kebabs with syns depending on the amount of marinade used. This takes into account your kitchen staples. You shouldn’t notice any difference and the link will never negatively impact the product. Stuffed peppers are a meal I love but never make often enough. If you use the link, it may mean that we receive a very small payment.

You can start slow by just introducing one meal a day from our massive list below then up the meals as you are feeling more confident. You WILL NOT be spammed but will be sent any offers, deals, tips or tricks I think will help you save your family money. None of these need to be branded items. This is a one weeks vegetarian Slimming World meal plan for the whole family. If you like a soft boiled egg then you will love this Spanish chickpeas, spinach and egg recipe. Check out all the recipes I have and see which ones you can adapt. So even if you are vegan or have a food preference you can start to eat healthier. Sometimes we just want a super cheesy dish like macaroni cheese. This is all worked out at Asda, but going to a discounter can make the list even cheaper! Check out The Vegetarian Society for more information and ideas of vegetarian foods. Nigerian Jollof rice is a delicious spicy rice that you need to try if you haven't before. This Sausage traybake is syn free (depending on sausages) and easily made for however many portions you need. This vegetarian recipe packs in pasta, lots of veggies, a delicious blend of herbs and a chilli kick. You can stuff them with rice as in this recipe or couscous as I often do.

If a link has an * by it, then this means it is an affiliate link and helps S4SM stay free for all. If you want a nice vegetarian rice based side dish how about egg fried rice which can easily be made syn free on Slimming World with this recipe. Slimming Eats - healthy delicious vegetarian recipes - Slimming world, Weight Watchers, Whole30, paleo, gluten free, dairy free A great traditional Indian dish made easily syn free with this Slimming World friendly Aloo Gobi recipe. Love this post? Unfortunately many ready meals that are vegetarian are high in syns but of course so are non vegetarian ones too! For something really different why not give Quinoa breakfast bowl a try for your breakfast, it is syn free using healthy extra a too which is a bonus.

You could also pop over and follow my family food Pinterest boards for lots more ideas on how to eat well and spend less; Family Meal Plans on a Budget, Budget Family Meals & Budget Slimming World Recipes for Families.

If it does not say it is vegetarian it probably isn't. Sweetcorn Fritter is one of our regular go-to meals and is syn free and great with salad and tomato salsa A similar meal with different vegetables is this spinach and pea frittata.

They taste very similar but Henderson's does not contain anchovies. This works well if you like going back to look at past weeks meal plans for inspiration. Cheese - whilst many cheese manufacturers now use a vegetarian rennet they do not all so it is always worth checking. Another easy dish is Aloo Gobi.

This BBQ pulled jackfruit is syn free and amazing, no need to miss out if everyone is enjoying pulled pork. Spaghetti bolognese is a popular meal and this recipe includes hidden vegetables for fussy kids! Another quinoa recipe you will love it Roast plum, sweet potato and quinoa salad. Some foods are surprisingly not vegetarian and you will be shocked at some I am sure. If you have spaghetti to use but want something different how about this Spaghetti primavera which is syn-free and delicious? Say hi at [email protected].

Remember if you are shopping online to go through a cashback website. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Another option could be marinating tofu or Quorn to make kebabs? Required fields are marked *, I started this blog in an attempt to save my family money on a day to day basis, to eat a better range of food for less and make saving money simple, to show that it is possible to achieve your financial goals on a budget. It may seem pretty obvious, but meal planning will not only save you time but a lot of money as well.

It would be easy to think that to lose weight as a vegetarian you need to eat lots of vegetables and salad. Malaysian red pepper and Quorn curry at 0.5 syns per portion it is a bit different to the usual Indian curry and tastes great. These can also be swapped and changed at will with the above. If you prefer a pasta bake with a bit of space then this Spicy sausage pasta bake may be perfect. You have successfully joined our list. Copyright © 2020 Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes on the Foodie Pro Theme, Slimming World Canada Friendly Food Products, Extra Easy Slimming World Weekly Meal Plans, Vegetarian Slimming World Weekly Meal Plans, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 14, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 13, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 12, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 11, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 10, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 9, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 8, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 7, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 6, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 5, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 4, Slimming Eats Vegetarian Weekly Meal Plan – Week 3. Get free access to over 15 money saving printables and your free download of How To Save £75 On Your Food Shop In One Minute. We use Quidco* and Swagbucks* on a daily basis. If you’re struggling for more ideas then have a look at our vegan Slimming World post which you can find here.

You could use a simple notepad. Something like this magnetic meal planner and shopping list* is good, as it sticks to your fridge. If you enjoyed this post and would like some more family friendly budget recipes or meal plan ideas, then head over to the budget food section here on Savings 4 Savvy Mums where you’ll find over 30 cheap posts dedicated to helping you cook and shop wiser for less. It is syn free if using syn free sausages and using healthy extra a.

If you prefer something syn free then perhaps these Rosemary and caramelised onion mini quiches will be perfect for you. If you want to liven up your salad then here are some tasty vegetarian options you could try. This post may contain affiliate links which is shown by a *. Shopping at a discounter is a great idea as while the food isn’t branded, it still contains the same syn value. It isn’t a fad and the whole family can enjoy all the meals as they normal meals just home cooked by you. Tasty ratatouille is great for vegetarians as a side dish to any meal. There are so many more potato-based meals you can have as a vegetarian or vegan so here are some you may love. There are so many lovely burger recipes out there for veggie burgers there is no reason you should miss out. This means if you click on a link I may get a small commission at no cost to you. Cauliflower and chickpea curry is a delicious option perfect for vegans and vegetarians alike.

Then why not save it to Pinterest so you can easily find it later. Start by writing down every single ingredient you throw away. Slimming World meals for a vegetarian.

If you fancy an Indian how about Mixed vegetable biryani, Quorn and mushroom curry, Quorn Keema, Quorn Jalfrezi or Quorn Tikka Masala all of which are syn free. I will spare you the details of what part of the animal is actually used for all of these so you can Google if you are intrigued!

Your email address will not be published. You don’t need to go hungry to be able to afford to feed your family good food. Being vegetarian doesn't mean you can't have something a little different as this Sweet potato and spinach quesadilla at 8 syns per portion shows. If you have found this post helpful or enjoyed reading it please scroll down and leave a comment for me it makes a huge difference and really makes me smile. Cheap Slimming World Vegetarian Recipes. If you have fibromyalgia do check out my post all about that too. Do you like Mushroom stroganoff? Your email address will not be published. Rosemary and caramelised onion mini quiches, Cherry tomato and butternut squash pasta bake, Roast plum, sweet potato and quinoa salad, Butternut and sweet potato veggie burgers, this post for all the lowest syn sausages, Here are some salad dressings you might like to try, mistakes to avoid making on a plant-based diet. For a great snack why not try my Curry loaf it is syn free, delicious and even good for the SP plan on Slimming World! You can also join our Money Saving Mums Facebook group. Home » Slimming World Recipes » The best Vegan and Vegetarian Slimming World recipes list, Last updated: November 7, 2020 By Jen Mellor This post contains affiliate links.