Not only is the flavor vibrant, but a single serving gives you over half of the daily recommendation for vitamin C. Adding okra to traditional ratatouille gives this French vegetable stew recipe Southern flair. Jump on the latest food trend with our step-by-step guide to making hot chocolate bombs.

Make it for breakfast, or serve for lunch or dinner with a tossed salad and a slice of olive oil-drizzled crusty baguette. Portobello "Philly Cheese Steak" Sandwich, Indian-Spiced Eggplant & Cauliflower Stew, Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe & Chickpeas, Roasted Winter Vegetables with Cheesy Polenta, Crispy Portobello Cutlets with Caramelized Onions & Blue Cheese, © 2020 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Stir in diced cucumber and celery, chopped peppers, halved cherry tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon juice. Fiber-rich foods like vegetables, beans and whole grains will fill you up for fewer calories, which can help prevent weight gain—and even encourage weight loss.

Being veggie and dieting doesn't have to be difficult. Recipe by Nancy Baggett for EatingWell.

This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly Extra Easy - 1 HEa per serving Green - 1 HEa per serving WW Smart Points - 10 Vegetarian - use parmesan-style cheese which is rennet free) or a mature cheddar *suitable for freezing. Slimming World is an incredible lifestyle plan and gives you the freedom and choice to cook almost anything, even if you have to make a few adjustments to your previous cooking methods. We’ve refreshed our food range with four ready-made soup bowls – and we’re sharing the recipes so you can make them at home, too. Baked leek and potatoes loaded with crispy bacon and melted cheese! Discover, Welcome to my Syn Free Slimming World Vegetable Pasta in the Slow Cooker. Serve with warm corn tortillas, coleslaw and lime wedges.

Sometimes you could make a tasty Slimming World breakfast much more easily with a few purchases for just a couple of pounds. This Asian-inspired salad is made satisfying with savory baked tofu; carrots and snap peas add crunch. The recipe works best with very large portobello caps; if you can only find smaller ones, buy one or two extra and divide the filling among all the caps. Tofu and lots of fresh vegetables are stir-fried in just a bit of oil in this traditional Chinese dish.

Filled with bell peppers, pinto beans, mushrooms and onions, these colorful enchiladas can be mostly made ahead--perfect for entertaining. I find Slimming World to be incredibly boring, having to join a long queue to pay (up to 30 mins wait) then get into another queue to be weighed. To that end, here are 20 of my favourite Vegetarian Slimming World Recipes to build into your meal plan, whether it’s for #MeatFreeMondays or every day!

The Slimming World plan is great for vegetarians, as we have meat replacements including plain Quorn, seitan, soya and tofu on the Free Food list (which means no weighing, measuring or counting).

Yes, I[…], This quick and easy 7 ingredient carrot ginger soup is one of my favourite Syn free recipes to warm up any Grey winter day. The assertive flavor of broccoli rabe and rosemary are paired with sturdy chickpeas in this satisfying pasta dish.