Starbucks smoothies aren't like those drinks. Show full nutrition information. The best way to order items from the secret menu is to read off the recipe to the barista. I think about the types of smoothies places like Cold Stone or Orange Julius offers. 3%.

Per 1 serving - Calories: 300kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 60.00g | Protein: 16.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 320kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 53.00g | Protein: 20.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 53.00g | Protein: 16.00g, Per 1 bottle - Calories: 170kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 29.00g | Protein: 8.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 280kcal | Fat: 2.50g | Carbs: 53.00g | Protein: 20.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 310kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 69.00g | Protein: 9.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 280kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 55.00g | Protein: 15.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 60.00g | Protein: 16.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 260kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 52.00g | Protein: 15.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 260kcal | Fat: 4.50g | Carbs: 42.00g | Protein: 20.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Doubleshot Coffee Smoothie with Almond Milk, Strawberry Banana Vivanno Smoothie (Grande), Banana Chocolate Vivanno with Espresso Shot (Grande), Non-Dairy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Frozen Dessert. When I think of a smoothie, the first thing that pops into my head is a very sweet, creamy, fruity beverage. The protein powder that Starbucks uses actually also contains about 1g of fiber per scoop (so, 2g per smoothie in addition to the fiber in the banana and fruit purees). Beverages. By upside down in this case, I mean that there is more strawberry puree in the mix than lemonade. There is a special smoothie scoop for ice and these five components are blended on a specific smoothie setting. Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie. Encuentra las calorías, los carbohidratos y el contenido nutricional de starbucks smoothie y más de 2 000 000 de alimentos en MyFitnessPal.com. Beverage Nutritional Information. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content.

I bought a tumbler from star bucks and I am a member, can the tumbler be used for cold drinks? Privacy Policy 7%.

Most of those calories come from carbohydrates (75%). I'd consider it an acquired taste, but as I've said, it isn't as strong as other protein substitutes I've tasted. Protein 20g. Keeping in the theme of blended beverages, I'm now going to cover the smoothies on the Starbucks menu. 29%. I'm not positive what Mario Cantone, Steve Schirippa and Natalie Glebova are doing here, but this is one of my favorite Starbucks related pics. 4 %1 gProtein. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. While this drink isn't really a smoothie, I felt it would fit best into this part of the guide.

Thanks so much for reading! Along with the protein powder, Starbucks smoothies are all made with one whole banana.

This is made just the same way as the orange mango with protein, a banana, a splash of 2% milk and ice. Calories % Daily Value* 4%. Protein 20g. Throughout my career at Starbucks, I've become a firm believer that absolutely anyone can find something on the menu they'll love. Access hundreds of thousands of recipes that are healthy and easy to make. Milk Shakes & Smoothies.

Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. However, keep in mind that mocha is more of dark chocolate—it's not super sweet.

Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Calories There are 300 calories in a Strawberry Smoothie from Starbucks. The orange mange smoothie has me desperate for a trip to Starbucks now... Amanda W (author) from Pittsburgh on January 06, 2015: I tried to make a Secret Menu themed hub, but it was hard to do without coming off too promotional of the site.

300. Starbucks Refreshers™. Juice. The Chocolate Smoothie unfortunately offers the least amount of Vitamins C and A, but it's still a very healthy choice off the menu. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Strawberry Smoothie from Starbucks Coffee. The Chocolate Smoothie can be uniquely customized by adding shots of espresso. Premium It used to contain pumps of classic syrup (3-4-5 for tall, grande, venti,) but when the Frappuccino Creme base was added, Starbucks thought this made the drink too sweet. 96 %24 gCarbs. Total Carbohydrate 53g. (In fact, Starbucks blenders only have two settings: Frappuccino and smoothies.). Another popular twist on the Strawberry Smoothie is adding matcha powder to the mix. Has low calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is low (0.02 cal/oz). © 2013-2020 Inlivo.com. Evolution Fresh® Organic Vital Berry. How does this food fit … 320. 15% Calcium 200mg 0mg.

This powder is made from whey and subsequently contains some dairy. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Cold Drinks. Check Starbucks Coffee menu with nutrition to see Starbucks Coffee calories, carbs, fat, and protein. Calories % Daily Value* 8%. 2.00g. All Starbucks smoothies are made with two scoops of protein powder and while I wouldn't consider the taste of it totally overwhelming, (like, for example, when compared to a protein meal bar,) but the addition of the protein not only thickens the drink, it manages to make it less sweet. 5mg. 0%. smoothie. Total Carbohydrate. Terms & Conditions 1 smoothie = 16 fl oz. I'm going to look for more to read about Starbucks promo events. Maybe I will have to try again! A quick run down of the nutrition facts for a Chocolate Smoothie. 5%. Traditionally, lemonade is added first which means there is more lemonade than strawberry in the mix. Caramel Cloud Macchiato. 140-350 calories. Cancelling Subscriptions, (% of daily value based on 2000 calories per day). Although the Strawberry Smoothie has the most calories at 300, it also has the most fiber at 7g. Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie w/ 2% Milk. In answer to your question about the very last pic, those bicycle-like devices are actually mobile frappucino makers :) Just pedal your heart out for creamy goodness. Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie w/ Nonfat Milk. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Has low calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is low (0.02 cal/oz). In my most recent guide, I discussed Blended Creme Frappuccinos. Starbucks Smoothie (1 serving) Calories: 270, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 44g, Protein: 21g.