Stila Cosmetics gives you a promo code with deal. Now: $19.50 50% off (12) Free Delivery. The new foundation is already live on the Stila website as well as online at Ulta, and it drops on the Sephora site come August 15.

So, where to shop and get your own bottle of Hide & Chic? Shop Stila Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation online at Macys.com. About US. And TBH, I've been such a fan of Stila's liquid eyeshadows over the past couple of years, I've hardly had the chance to give their base products a fair trail, so you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be snagging this new formula to try. today only! Discover your perfect match using our Stila Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation shade finder from the official UK store. Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick. Did I mention it claims to be humidity-proof? Click on the button above to start shopping! There's so much to love about this formula. There's so much to love about this formula. The smallest cateory is Fair, with just two shade options, while the largest cateory is Deep, with six shades total. Stila Cosmetics gives you a promo code with deal 15% Off. Comes in 30 … Enter Your Email JOIN. Click on the button above to start shopping! I think it’s probbaly suitable for most skin types, if you are the extreme ends of the spectrum (super dry / oily) then just prep your skin accordingly to get the best out of this foundation. During the transitional period between summer and fall when weather is unpredictable, I tend to gravitate towards foundations with satin finishes — I love mattes for taming my natural oiliness in summer, and I crave super dewy, serum-like formulas in winter, when my skin is at an all-time dry. Click on the button above to start shopping! NEW.

today only!

It contains plant collagen extracts from roots and vegetables to help skin appear firmer, baobob seed extracts to protect against external impurities, and Irish moss to hydrate and ensure skin looks refreshed.

Skip navigation. Next Day Delivery available & Free Shipping over £25. This formula of plush pigments and good-for-you ingredients smooths, blurs and nurtures for a healthier-looking, more refined and even-toned complexion. All rights reserved.

Hi, hello! See our Extended Holiday Return Policy to see if this item qualifies.

Buy one item and get one free all cheek product. Vault Exclusive . Next Day Delivery available & Free Shipping over £25. Side note — I'm a really big fan of this packaging. Incredible coverage for such a thin, liquid formula. This Stila Hide & Chic foundation is a long wearing and humidity-proof formula. Click on the button above to start shopping! "Our NEW Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation is a ‘shake to activate’ formula, and packed with good for you ingredients," the caption continued. The texture. Plus, the buildable, shakeable formula boasts some serious skincare benefits. It makes grabbing the right one so much easier! Free Shipping at $25 + extended returns until 1/31/21. Customizable coverage.

Enter coupon code at checkout. Spread the cost and pay later with Klarna and … The cylindrical bottle stands out from the myriad of rectangular foundations in my collection, and I love when brands create a component that allows you to see the shade without opening up the product itself. Spread the cost and pay later with Klarna and … Buy Stila Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation online from the official UK store. Macy's Credit and Customer Service, PO Box 8113, Mason, Ohio 45040. Sign Up & Save 10% off your first order! © 2020 macys.com is a registered trademark.

Code: KISS. Wishlist.

The Stila Story; Lynn Tilton, CEO; Buy Stila Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation online from the official UK store. Actual item may vary depending on fill and condition. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow. I'll know the truth to that claim the moment I step into the hot, sticky, humid AF New York City subway system with this on my skin; updates to follow. Enter coupon code at checkout. Enjoy a longer window to return most of your holiday purchases.

Summer 2019 must be the unofficial season of bomb new foundations, because between Fenty, Anastasia, and now Stila's New Hide & Chic Fluid Foundation, I'm completely overwhelmed with incredible options. 30% off All Lip Products. NEW! $39.00 $19.50 +26 Connect With Stila. Next Day Delivery available & Free Shipping over £20. Easy web browsing for visually impaired customers. Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales, Thirty shades of liquid foundation offer discreet, covert coverage with a featherweight feel and a natural satin finish, Innovative silica-coated pigments with a comfortably cushioned, bouncy feel stay silky smooth and breathable all day, Plant collagen extract, a blend of five roots and vegetables, is known to help firm skin, improve elasticity and defend against fine lines and wrinkles, Irish sea moss, a skin-loving antioxidant, is known to improve texture and hydration for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin, Baobab seed extract, sourced and concentrated from the legendary African baobab tree known for its survival in harsh environments, helps defend and nurture skin, Shake well to activate the proprietary blend, Using fingertips, apply to the center of the face and blend outward, Use with One Step Correct, Heaven's Hue Highlighter, In The Buff Powder Spray.