The easiest way would be adding an exception for the Origin Client,Add Firewall / Antivirus exceptions for Origin and open the needed ports http://help.ea.com/en/article/connection-issues-with-origin/#1, Clearing your Origin cache and for this you get a perfectly detailed post from @EA_Nils >>  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/my-origin-will-not-update-my-sims-4/m-p/4721983#M163410, And now you need to clearing hosts file .http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034, Make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights  http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2. Please and thank you.

The only thing that it really seems to be affecting at the moment is my The general problem is that it closes within a minute or so with the following error, 'Origin has encountered a serious problem and must close.' (1) Make sure that the original Xbox game is supported on the Xbox 360 console by checking the list of supported games on Games & apps. Power cycle your console.Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. I also cannot download any of my games as attempting to do so results in an neverending 'Preparing Download'.

Learn More. Solution 1: Check game compatibility.

2010-02-12 00:33:29.

9499 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago, CAG Veteran   2 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago, CAGiversary! Its a real city, its got the little Xbox hologram thing around the middle of the disk and everything. Weird Original Xbox game error...

Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an (1) If you can’t play a game that is on the list of supported games… - last edited

Is your copy by any chance pirated or burned? I am getting the same error code with GTA: San Andreas. Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud. Haven't had any trouble running GTA: Vice City with BC. I'm open to any suggestions for fixing this. In the list of topics, click Troubleshoot game problems. I can't find anything on it, does anybody know how to fix this? Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Original Title: Generic Host Process for Win32. My solution is uninstalling the bandicam. 2361 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago, CAGiversary! Weird Original Xbox game error... The 2020 election wasn't 'stolen.'

technical support services. 1014 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago, CAGiversary! Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media.

? https://3879194.fls.doubleclick.net/activityi;src=3879194;type=earet221;cat=eapbm083;ord=1;num=36330... http://help.ea.com/en/article/connection-issues-with-origin/#1, http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/my-origin-will-not-update-my-sims-4/m-p/4721983#M163410, http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2, http://help.ea.com/en/article/manually-uninstalling-origin/.

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

When this issue occurs, the following event is logged in the Application log: Note The issue also occurs when you have Account A and another user logged on to the computer. Get your answers by asking now. Step 2 – Now, once the Black screen of CMD comes up, just type wsreset.exe in it and press enter.. In the list of topics, click Troubleshoot game problems.

Several functions may not work. Solution 2: Update your Xbox 360 console software.

Upon firing up the disc, I get: The original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue.

We’re making steady progress but are coming up about 400 people short!

If so that could be your problem.

Click the link that best describes the problem that you are experiencing.

Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Error messages when you start a Windows XP-based computer and then try to download Windows Updates. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Then, you click the Switch user option from the other user account, and … Weird Original Xbox game error... Oh my god. Follow the suggestions to troubleshoot the problem … most if not all original games have to download a emulator program of sorts to run a backwards compatible game.

All ports and addresses related to origin have been opened.I am convinced that it is network related because running the program in offline mode negates crashes.I have a portion of my latest log file below.Please someone help me resolve this issue; I've had this problem for years.

I have been trying to fix this problem to no avail. Step 1 – Press windows key + r to open run command box. If I remember right MTX, you're on VGA aren't you?

Microsoft global customer service number.

I cannot get any sound to play, but when I turn off my computer, it will play the shut-down tune. Reinstalling origin countless times, using the clean boot method also results in zero change to the issue. I need to ask you a question  in order to assist you in a better way. The general problem is that it closes within a minute or so with the following error, 'Origin has encountered a serious problem and must close.'

Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. 21591 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago, CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago, This is not recommended for shared computers. When we removed most of the ads from NG in January, our goal was to hit 4,000 active Supporters in 2020.

946411 FIX: When you print an XPS file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3-based computer, the characters in the XPS file print incorrectly 1635 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago, CAGiversary! Thanks for your support! If anybody has any information they can tell me, it would be greatly appreciated. and then it gives me the standard "visit www.xbox.com/support for help" But when I go to www.xbox.com/support and check to see if they have the error, Xbox doesn't have a link to my error message.

Go to SAFE MODE  with Networking and starts Origin and see if it works properly . I just bought this game, and it loaded an update. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. I'm going to try and locate another copy of the game and see if I have better luck with it.

The re-installation process will continue without any problem. Denzel Washington 'safe' after smoke call at home, 'Math doesn't care about' Trump fraud claims: Official, How Va. gym managed to avoid coronavirus outbreak, Jack Nicklaus won't talk Trump at Augusta National, What 'Fixer Upper' star would tell her younger self, What Trump's defeat means for global populism, Blank ballots: 'I could not give my vote to either person'. I'm trying to play fable the lost chapters on my Xbox 360, but a message comes up and says, "The original Xbox game has encountered a problem and …

So you have to get the program to run xbox games on your 360's hard drive first. This was it. Follow the suggestions to troubleshoot the problem … Response to Step 3 – Now, start the store app again and then click again the reinstall button. I am on xbox live, but no go. By providing links to other sites, CheapAssGamer.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to CheapAssGamer.com. re: Setup.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I also have Google'd it and can't find anything on it, can somebody here on NG help me?

Now, type cmd in it.. Try running it through component and see if it works.

I have tried numerous methods in order to attempt to fix this issue. A couple of days ago, when I restarted my computer, I got an error message stating that there was an error in the Generic Host Process for win32 and that the program needed to close. If you have $3 per month or $25 per year to spare, please consider becoming a Supporter today! 0 Aug 18 13:01:16.212 Event Origin::Services::Logger::Init 6116 Logfile: C:\ProgramData\Origin/Logs/Client_Log1 Aug 18 13:01:16.212 Event Origin::Services::Logger::Init 6116 Local time: Tue Aug 18 22:31:16 20152 Aug 18 13:01:16.212 Event Origin::Services::LogService::init 6116 Version: 9.7.2.532083 Aug 18 13:01:16.212 Event Origin::Services::LoggerFilter::DumpCommandLineToLog 6116 Cmdline Param: /downloadConfigSuccess:220 Cmdline Param:4 Aug 18 13:01:16.225 Event Origin::Services::Connection::ConnectionStatesService::ConnectionStatesService 6116 connecting global connectionStateChanged**5 Aug 18 13:01:16.247 Error Origin::Services::OriginConfigService: My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. Top down 80s style arcade action game made with Pico8. Some BC games don't work through VGA, if I remember correctly as well.