Flavour Description: Very strong full flavoured tobacco, ideal if you want to stop smoking Mix starting at 2% I repeat that this is a strong raw tobacco flavour.

Tastes great to add strength to other tobacco flavours, or if you add... A new (2015) tobacco blend.

Ruff Pet ™ Liquid Flavored Drops - Fried Chicken, Ruff Pet ™ Liquid Flavor Drops - T-Bone Steak, Ruff Pet ™ Liquid Flavor Drops - Ham & Bacon, Ruff Pet ™ Liquid Flavor Drops - Peanut Butter, Arabic Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Arabic Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Aromatic Leaf Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG), Aromatic Leaf Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG), USA Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), USA Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), CAS#'s, SDS, Suggested Usages, BSE/TSE, GMO and Allergen Info. Just added a 30ml and 10ml for DIY'rs. Made a 50/50 15% @ 13mg with 12 day steep and to be honest found it pretty dull, no distinct flavour to speak of ,pretty much like some 555’s iv’e tried in the past quite uninspiring.

Vanilla Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate, West Wing Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), West Wing Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based).

Infinite Scrolling is (ON) & Page Numbering is (OFF) Sort By:  Choose Options.

Total Products: 172. I find this harsh before a long steep.

Our Flavour Drops contain no fats, calories, sweeteners or preservatives. Start at 1%. It is not to be vaped without diluting. COVID-19; IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING UPDATE, Cowboy West Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Cowboy West Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Golden Pipe Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Golden Pipe Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Latin Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Latin Mix Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Navajo Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG Based), Navajo Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG Based), Peach Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate, Ripe Harvest Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (PG), Ripe Harvest Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate (VG), Sweet Tobacco Flavored Liquid Concentrate.

Buy a quart for an even bigger discount! I hate sweet flavours but in this case you can add something sweet to fight the sourness or you can use (what I do) MTS wizard from flavour art. A deep, rich tobacco flavour. Rated 4.45 out of 5 We'll get back to you shortly. I am going to try a few more tobacco flavours and see how this flavour compares to others but this concentrate is one of the nicest surprises I have experienced since I started vaping, highly recommended. Mixed it at 10% with V.G. RY4 is a slightly sweet flavour that is perfect for an all-day vape, and its sweetness also makes it a great base flavour for DIY mixes, where it can... An intense and dark tobacco flavour from FlavourArt. Concentrated Red Oak flavouring by The Flavor Apprentice.

It is like a blend of those with a bit of sweetness. All Vapable flavour concentrates are PG based. Natural and/or artificial flavouring, suspended in Propylene Glycol. Available in 10ml and 100ml bottle size. PG / VG Ratio: Suggested 50VG 50PG

Flavour Art. Taste like walnuts. Really awesome. it's known to add a woody undertones to tobacco flavours, a rich skokey taste

The concentrate is light in color which surprised me and it …

Our flavor concentrates are highly concentrated and may be used for multiple purposes! Ingredients: Propylene Glycol USP, Natural and Artificial flavoring. Truly a unique concentrate! For tobacco Flavor use only 1/2 per bottle (12.5ml) Enough flavoring for two 125ml Bottles; 30ml Concentrate Bottle for Extra flavoring to any of your Favorites; 100ml Concentrate Bottle is needed for a 500 ml Bottle of your Base Blend / Mixing Blend..... For tobacco Flavor use only 1/2 per bottle (12.5ml) Enough flavoring for two 125ml Bottles So if you are a fan of the dessert ship, 555 or anything DK flavoured and got bored with it over the years this one is for you.

Product Use and DisclaimerFlavour World sells Food Grade Flavour Concentrates for the use in baking and general domestic and commercial use, and may contain ingredients that may not be suitable for the purpose you are using them, if you use any of these concentrates for any other purpose, you do so at your own risk, as Flavour World is a reseller, we cannot provide you with a chemical breakdown of the product, you should contact the manufacturer direct if you need this information. Tobacco Flavors. High quality tobacco e liquid flavour concentrates from some of the world's best brands. Absolutely no ingredients derived from Tobacco. The concentrate goes a long ways but keep in mind that the flavor is dependent on your taste and liking. 15% off your first order. Something for every tobacco fan!

Combined with other tobacco flavours, Virginia Tobacco can mellow out the woodiness, or calm down the spiciness of... A nice mild tobacco with notes of vanilla and nuts! I made this initially at 7%, (50/50 mix) and let it steep for a week. Tobacco flavour isn’t usually my thing but I gave this ago and it’s really nice (even better with a touch of sweetner). It has a sweetish, very mild prune flavour with a slight... A pre-mixed blend of sweet honey and rich tobacco flavours, Honey Wood Tobacco is sure to become a hit for pipe tobacco flavour connoisseurs who like their flavours to be sweet but natural. I use a Kangertech mini @ 14 watts with an Innoken tank. Our Flavour Drops contain no fats, calories, sweeteners or preservatives. The aroma dual RY4 is a full-bodied version of the traditional RY4 (vanilla and caramel blend tobacco). Low prices on DIY e liquid supplies and free delivery over £30.

document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Original Blend Tobacco by Capella flavor drops The focus is mainly on the caramel, more pronounced, although the most sharpened nose can enjoy a fruity note, light and subtle. Our Flavor Concentrates can be used to flavor beverages, baking, candy flavoring, flavoring lip balm & more! (may go down to 7-8% flavour next time). We recommend mixing a test batch of most Vapable concentrates at around 15% and then adjusting to taste. Diacetyl free, Acetoin free and Acetyl Proprionyl free. on my second 100ml bottle now,excellent hand rolled tobacco flavour, 10ml, 30ml, 30ml (3 x 10ml), 100ml, 500ml, About UsContact UsDelivery InformationHelp and FAQ'sTerms and ConditionsPrivacy & Cookies PolicyWarranties and Returns, E Liquid Shortfills5 for £10 E LiquidElectronic Cigarette Starter KitsCoilsMods, DIY E liquid Starter KitsPG, VG and NicshotsBottles, Syringes and AccessoriesVapable Flavour ConcentratesCapella Flavour ConcentratesInawera Flavour ConcentratesTPA Flavour Concentrates, Tel: 01704 222999Email: support@vapable.com, Customer Service Opening Hours:9.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri10am-2pm Saturday, Vapable Ltd, Unit 19 Dalweb Industrial Estate, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 8DE, This Product: Rich Tobacco Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Original Cigarette Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Cuban0 Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate Bottle Size (ml): 10ml, Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator, Shortfills Made with Capella Concentrates, Shortfills Made With Flavour West Concentrates, Shortfills Made With Perfumers Apprentice Concentrates, Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrates.

Latakia has a dry, smokey exhale with sour and bitter accents. Honey Wood Tobacco Flavor West Concentrate. It’s a strong, fairly dark, smokey tobacco, among FA’s boldest tobacco flavours. Suggested usage is 2% Very Strong.

Think I’ll dilute it down to about 4-5%. This is a new addition to the Kings Castle One Shot Range and this is more for the lovers of Tobacco Lovers You will either love or hate this flavour. This classic combination of vanilla spice and sweet tobacco flavours is a classic flavour in cigars. With over 400 flavors to choose from, One On One Flavors take pride in offering the most diverse selection of top quality flavor concentrates! He had bought a bottle of RY4 type flavour from Mirage which was all fancy packaging and very conveniently listed the flavours on a little leaflet in the box. Start at 0.5% to 1%... 7 Leaves Tobacco by FlavourArt combines the best features of FlavourArt's seven most popular tobacco flavours to provide a unique tobacco experience with a slight wood taste, subdued undertones, and a hint of spice.