We’ll most definitely be back! We were thrown out of our table as soon as we were done eating. It was the best lobster ravioli I’ve had on the north end! Treated family and friends. Super busy place so our server seemed to have her hands full but she was super sweet and pleasant.Would recommend. From the casual and positive energy of the atmosphere and waitstaff, to the serious and professional energy of the kitchen, the front, Cold Assorted Vegetable Antipasto (House Special), Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Awesome food and wine. Eggplant arrived very cold. Be sure to contact the restaurant to find out its current status and offerings.

The food was incredible! The food came out quick and was delicious! We loved Maria! We ordered drinks and 2 apps for 5 people.

It’s usually too salty, but this was perfect. We asked to go a bit off the menu but the kitchen could not accommodate our request. | Advertising OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

Outdoor dining for lunch with delicious food. Not an expansive menu, but the meals they do, they do right! Food was not great and drinks were overpriced. The food was just as amazing as we remembered! Dress code: Casual; Private room(s) Reservations suggested * Click here for rating key.

Traditional italian food prepared expertly in casual setting.

Everything was delicious. We had a negative start to our date night however once we were seated our server, food and service was excellent!! From the casual and positive energy of the atmosphere and waitstaff, to the serious and professional energy of the kitchen, the front
and back of the house form a desirable marriage. We asked to go a bit off the menu but the kitchen could not accommodate our request. Since 1969, restaurant, hotel, travel & other witty reviews by a handpicked, Food was ridiculously good! Food was not great and drinks were overpriced. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. All outstanding.

Thanks! Only negative was there was an employee with a HORRIBLE cough that was going between Dolce Nextdoor and this restaurant. There were too many tables in this space with poor ventilation. The espresso martinis are to die for here.

The zuppa di pesce was very dry. I can't wait to go back. Thanks! Chicken parm and lobster ravioli were delicious!

Will definitely go back again. She was annoyed having to repeat herself to us. (This employee was not serving food and god willing was not preparing it... Really enjoyed my visit here. (This employee was not serving food and god willing was not preparing it... Really enjoyed my visit here. It is a warm, friendly, unpretentious and a food-focused environment. Chicken parm was mushy. Food was outstanding and the vibe was great! If you can sit outside or upstairs it would be much better and much more enjoyable. We ordered drinks and 2 apps for 5 people. Would never go back here. We live out of town but make it a point to go here when in Boston. Would go back. Learn more.

Trattoria Il Panino had 4 stars, a table available on demand, and was accepting my $20 Open Table dining certificate, so Trattoria Il Panino it was.

Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. We’ll most definitely be back! My husband had the ribeye and was VERY happy. The food was delicious but the seating in the wine cellar was way too risky to catch COVID. Sparkling water was 8 dollars but otherwise awesome food!!! From the casual and positive energy of the atmosphere and waitstaff, to the serious and professional energy of the kitchen, the front, Cold Assorted Vegetable Antipasto (House Special), Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. It's a beautiful restaurant with great food! Horrible Service, rude host. Food was great. Reserve a table at Trattoria Il Panino, Boston on Tripadvisor: See 1,092 unbiased reviews of Trattoria Il Panino, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #119 of 3,005 restaurants in Boston. All outstanding. Will definitely return! Trattoria Il Panino is the kind of place that one would expect to find along the Amalfi Coast. A must-try! They had multiple staff over to aggressively tell us we must order more dishes or they would take our drinks away. Consistently reliable. We ended having a great time. Lovely waitress we had and the food was outstanding.