Last Wordz 6. Krazy9.

White Man'z World10.

How Do U Want It6. Keep Ya Head Up12. 12, December 14, 1998", Recording Industry Association of America, "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 1997 Albums", Australian Recording Industry Association, "NZ Top 40 Albums Chart | The Official New Zealand Music Chart", "The 50 Best Selling Rap Albums of All Time – 24. Read Full Biography. Tupac: Resurrection: 50 Cent: Red Spyda "Rebel of the Underground" 1991 2Pacalypse … The discography of Tupac Shakur, an American rapper, consists of eleven studio albums. Intro2. Last Wordz6.

2Pac Until The End Of Time | Full Album | | HQ | - YouTube Dear Mama10. Skandalouz4. This list includes studio albums only, so if you add an album make sure it's a proper studio release.

Souljah's Revenge 7.

Me and My Girlfriend11. "California Love" and "How Do U Want It" charted as a double A-side single in the United States. Young Niggaz7. Something 2 Die 4 5. "Can U Get Away" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number 70 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart. Lists that rank the best rappers and hip hop artists from every time and place. Strugglin' 9. "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number 46 on the. In fact, he's one of few rappers to have a Diamond-certified album—and he has two (including greatest hits). or "What are the top Tupac Shakur albums?" "I Ain't Mad at Cha" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number 18 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted7. – Chart History: Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "2Pac – Chart History: Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles 1996", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 1997 Singles", "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart – 22 December 1996", "2Pac – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 1998 Singles", "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart – 30 November 1997", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart – 21 February 1999", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2005 Singles", "2Pac – Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100", "POLL: Favorite Track On 'Flamez' Mixtape? 2Pac, https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7850111/2pac-returns-top-40-billboard-200, "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2011 Albums", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (2 Pac)", "Tupac Shakur Total Album Sales Statistics", "2Pac – Chart History: Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "MC Breed – Chart History: Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "Jon B. Heartz of Men9. "—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. On this date in 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur posthumously released the final album of his illustrious career. Albums here include everything from All Eyez on Me to Me Against the World. Bomb First (My Second Reply)2. Papa'z Song16. Got My Mind Made Up5. Temptations6. Hail Mary3. Can U Get Away12.

2: The Official Mixtape by Outlawz", "Spice 1 f. Tupac, Scarface & Devin Da Dude – Rollin & Smokin", "2Pac's Pals Turn Out for Tupac-Less Video", "To Live & Die In L.A. | Makaveli | Music Video", "Music Video: I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto: Tupac", "Smile (Chopped and Screwed Version) | Scarface | Music Video".

Read the AllMusic Review and Stream Kendrick Lamar's New Album, 'To Pimp a Butterfly', Neal Brennan (Approval Matrix, Chappelle's Show) Answers our Song Superlative Questionnaire, Tupac: Resurrection [Music From and Inspired By The Motion Picture]. Representin' 93 11. Death Around the Corner15. Guess Who's Back10. To make it easy for you, we haven't included Tupac Shakur singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums. Fuck the World14. ", "September 7th & Big Syke – Reincarnated v.1", "DJ Skee, DJ Warrior, Dow Jones & Roccett – Corporate America", "Young Dre the Truth is creating major attention in the Music Industry with UpCode USA Partnership. Holler If Ya Hear Me2. Four were released before Shakur's death on September 13, 1996, and seven were posthumously released, the first being The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, released on November 5, 1996 (although the album was finished before Shakur's death). Peak chart positions for singles in the United States: Peak chart positions for singles on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart in the United States: Peak chart positions for singles in Germany: Peak chart positions for singles in the United Kingdom: Peak chart positions for guest appearances on the Hot Rap Singles chart in the United States: Startin' from Scratch: How a Thug Was Born, "2Pac – Chart History: Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "australian-charts.com > 2Pac in Australian Charts", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles Chart – Week Ending 10 May 1998", "The ARIA Report: Issue 667 (Week Commencing 9 December 2002)", "The ARIA Report: Issue 873 (Week Commencing 27 November 2006)", "Top Albums/CDs – Volume 61, No.

Blasphemy6. Four were released before Shakur's death on September 13, 1996, and seven were posthumously released, the first being The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, released on November 5, 1996 (although the album was finished before Shakur's death). Featured … Sales in the United States as of September 16, 2011. It Ain't Easy11.

This Tupac Shakur discography, featuring each of his studio albums, is ranked from best to worst, so the top Tupac Shakur albums can rightfully be found at the top of the list. Representin' 9311. Toss It Up4. Pac's Theme 3. Life Goes On10. Find 2Pac discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. Outlaw, 1. In January 1991, Tupac, rapper, nationally debuted under the stage name 2Pac, guest on rap group Digital Underground's single "Same Song," compiled on the soundtrack of the February 1991 movie Nothing but Trouble. List RulesThis list includes studio albums only, so if you add an album make sure it's a proper studio release. Strugglin'9. If I Die 2Nite3. Pac's Theme3. What'z Ya Phone #, 1. All except "Runnin'", "One Day at a Time (Em's Version)", "Runnin' (Dying to Live)" and "Gotta Get Mine": "Runnin'", "One Day at a Time (Em's Version)" and "Runnin' (Dying to Live)": All except "Runnin'", "One Day at a Time (Em's Version)", "Runnin' (Dying to Live)", "Gotta Get Mine" and "Are U Still Down": All except "One Day at a Time (Em's Version)": "Stop the Gunfight" and "Be the Realist": This page was last edited on 9 November 2020, at 06:27.

Something 2 Die 45. 11, April 17, 1995", "Top Albums/CDs – Volume 63, No. 10, January 10, 2000", "Albums: Top 100 (For The Week Ending 30 November, 2006)", "Top Albums/CDs – Volume 68, No. I Ain't Mad at Cha14. Against All Odds, 1. Lord Knows9. Point the Finga4. Guess Who's Back 10. Hold Ya Head12.

Only God Can Judge Me11. "Brenda's Got a Baby" and "If My Homie Calls" charted as a, "Holla If Ya Hear Me" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number ten on the.

Highly controversial gangsta rapper who was universally accepted as an extraordinary and influential talent after being shot dead in 1996.