Not only do they taste fantastic they're also a visual feast - gorgeous pieces of culinary art! Couldn't live without them now! I was so impressed with the texture of the cake, it was light and fluffy and the topping was delicious. If you haven't tried their cakes yet I highly recommend that you do. ... Vegan Cupcake Box 100% vegan!

I'm slowly working my way through their whole delicious range ... and there's always something new to try. Wholesome ingredients melded into convenient sizes and shapes, Rich chocolates and melt-in-your-mouth memories, Layers soaked in wonderfully flavored syrups with hand-crafted finishing, Created with the finest creams and hand-fired brulee, All-natural pleasures with suprise fillings, Filled with hand-picked fruits and legendary flavor profiles. When it has to be Vegan Friendly, get 12 'Vegan Friendly' cupcakes with beautiful Christmas... 12 x R U Ok? Upon first glance, I really liked the style and look of the cupcakes which made me want to take a bite straight away. I'm going to be using The London Vegan Bakery for all of my cakes in the future.

(Just in time for our vegan guide launch event!) Order online home delivery from award winning vegan restaurants. They managed to surprise and delight several non-vegans, thus forever proving you do not need dairy to create delicious food ... and thanks to Jess who is leading this transformation with her AMAZING cupcakes. vegan cakes, vegan cheesecake, vegan It's difficult to choose which one which one is my favourite... Peanut Butter Cups, Baileys Almande, Lemon Drizzle, Red Velvet to name but a few. A cupcake delivery right to their doorstep will send a sweet message. Check out their amazing new fitness... We were lucky to be chosen once again to bake a range of our cupcakes for the inspirataional Grace Beverley @gracefituk for her launch party for TALA, her new fitness clothing line. FedEx typically guarantees delivery by 3:00PM to most U.S. addresses, and by 4:30PM to rural areas. Delivery Type Add to Cart Vegan Choc (VF + GF) Mini size 12 Pack from $35.00 Next Day Delivery Quick Shop Vegan Choc (VF + GF) Mini size 12 Pack $35.00 Everybody's favourite!!! Why not visit to try some of our cakes? Choose from a wide variety of tempting options, such as our Red Velvet Cupcakes, a traditional favorite with moist, rich (and red) chocolate cake and cream cheese buttermilk fluff icing, or our decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes, nutty works of art with rich chocolate cake, truffle filling and fluffy peanut butter icing.

Each of the desserts you order is hand-packed with your personal gift message, and will be delivered to your recipient’s door with complete instructions for defrosting, serving and storage.

Even the non-vegans were asking where I'd got it from! I travel around a lot, touring with my band, and am always looking for great vegan and vegetarian food. They come 9 to a package and make great gifts for a friend who’s hosting a holiday dinner party or someone who simply needs a chocolate fix. use our locator to find Sweet Street near you!

If cupcakes are not their thing, how about our Molten Chocolate Cake?

As seen on Shark Tank, Wicked Good Cupcakes ships fresh homemade baked goods nationwide. Our desserts have even been served in The White House. Lucy stated that The London Vegan Bakery had the "Best vegan cakes in London" after ordering them for her 'Results With Lucy' Fitness Launch App event in London recently. First of all, I was really impressed with the time it took for my cupcakes to be delivered as I live in London and was really craving something sweet.

‘The Only Way is Essex’ Celebrity: Lucy Mecklenburgh – ‘Results with Lucy’, Lucy Mecklenburgh (TV Personality and Fitness Founder of ‘Results with Lucy’), Grace Fit UK (Fitness Instructor / Social Media Influencer, Ela Koseoglu: ‘EXO’ – Jewellery Designer / Photographer / Artist, Harrison – Musician & Bass Player in Rock Band ‘Guns2Roses’, The London Vegan Bakery - Cruelty Free Cakes And Bakes, Chelmsford Vegan Market – Proceeds to Lotus Stray Rescue, Press Launch for We Are TALA @wearetala.com, Find us at ‘Be The Future’ Market, Stoke-Newington on 30th March 2019. I finally got to sample them at your pop-up shop when I was in London recently, and I can definitely say it was worth the journey!!! We are a small business, so every order is lovingly handmade to the customers Get in touch with us at (610) 929-2900 for help with executive gift ideas and other gift orders. Los Angeles Delivery Nationwide Shipping These items ship via USPS for 2-3 day arrival. We will ship your order to any street address within the continental United States. For faster service, choosing FedEx Standard Overnight Delivery will ensure that your dessert(s) arrive on the business day you request (except Saturdays). The atmosphere was great, the aromas even better, and the service was excellent. Each freshly baked dessert is flash-frozen, carefully wrapped, and packed with dry ice in state-of-the-art Styrofoam-lined corrugated containers to maintain product integrity during the shipping process.

So much choice and cruelty-free. Vegan heaven!!!!! © 2020 The Cupcake Queens. Always beautiful works of art and enticingly tempting flavour combinations. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE TIME IT TOOK FOR MY CUPCAKES TO BE DELIVERED, "The London Vegan Bakery is a great company if you're looking for bakes that are vegan-friendly. Give them a go! The perfect 'Vegan Friendly' festive centre piece for your Christmas table. The Vegan Cakery produces the ultimate in 100% vegan cakes, pastries and treats.

Famous for our decadent cupcakes, The London Vegan Bakery supplies freshly made, 100% vegan baked goods to Londoners. They are full of flavour, look amazing and make you feel like they aren't as naughty, so you can eat more of them! We grow our own organic flowers to ensure that every bud is fresh as a daisy, and 100% chemical free. Got it! I've also tried the peanut butter cups and was amazed that being non-dairy they were so absolutely delicious!". Unique flavours and super decadent.Every time I think I've found a favourite, the lovely Jess and the team create another taste sensation!". Unfortunately, because our desserts are perishable, we are not currently able to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, to international destinations, or to PO Boxes. It is completely free and open for everyone to attend, so please tell your friends, family, and... We can create cakes with fresh flowers on top for special occasions. Vegan Friendly (VF) regular cupcakes. © 2020 Sweet Street, 722 Hiesters Lane, Reading, PA 19605  |  800.793.3897, sitemap  |  resources  |  legal  |  privacy policy. She chose Biscoff, Cookies n Cream and Strawerry cupcakes, some of our most popular... 'Be The Future' is a Healthy Market with a well-selected variety of vegan foods, drinks, crafts, fashion, skincare, supplements, yoga, kids books, nutrition and more. Sign Me Up Now!

Sweet Street offers an amazing line of divine, high quality desserts, such as Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, Rockslide Brownies and the classic Red Velvet Cupcake. The Cupcake Queen ", THE LEMON, BLUEBERRY AND POPPYSEED LOAF TASTED UNREAL. Is your son away at college in Upstate New York with no one to cook for him? With its large chunks of Snickers® bars, fudgy brownie, caramel, peanuts and tart cream cheese filling, you’ll think you’re eating a decadent candy bar. "I've tried a lot of vegan cupcakes over the years but these have got to be my absolute favourite.

Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening. We are now listed on  https://www.flowerdelivery-reviews.com/best-cake-delivery-london/ as one... "Working with Jess' company (The London Vegan Bakery) has been an absolute pleasure and we are so glad we found her when we did. The cake that The London Vegan Bakery made for my friend's hen do exceeded ALL expectations. The Best Gourmet Food, Food Gifts & Mail Order Foods Shipped Nationwide Subscribe and never miss out on finds & deals delivered to your inbox. Their cakes and treats are always fresh and arrive promptly. Amazingly, they hand delivered my prize (8 cupcakes) straight to my flat. We do everything we can for our gourmet desserts to be delivered in picture perfect condition, no matter how far they have to travel.

We pride ourselves in using the finest organic and ethically sourced ingredients in all our products, to ensure you always receive  ‘The London Vegan Bakery’ experience. In addition, their prices are very reasonable, especially considering the cost of some of the other London based vegan bakers I've also ordered from. Sweet Street offers an amazing line of divine, high quality desserts, such as Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, Rockslide Brownies and the classic Red Velvet Cupcake. A cupcake delivery right to their doorstep will send a sweet message. Ordering the cake and organising the delivery was a walk in the park and when it arrived, not only was it beautiful but it was the best cake I've ever tasted. The London Vegan Bakery's creations are absolutely delicious, always fresh and bursting with amazing flavour combinations.

I stumbled across the cakes from The London Vegan Bakery at their pop-up shop in Kingsland Road recently and instantly loved them. We created cupcakes and the 'Results With Lucy' cake for TV Personality and Inspirational Fitness Gurus Lucy Mecklenburgh and Cecilia when they launched their 'Results with Lucy' app at The Boathouse London on 29th May. Ecommerce Software by Shopify, International Women's Day Gluten + Vegan Friendly Giftbox, R U Ok? Another extremely popular choice is our Big Blitz with Snickers® pie. <3.

We cater for many special occasions including weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. These scrumptious individual bundt cakes are rich, chocolatey and have a dark chocolate truffle center that’s ready to melt as soon as it’s heated. One of my favourite products was the lemon, blueberry and poppyseed loaf which tasted unreal! Hover here to flip London's best free from and vegan cupcakes available to buy online for collection or delivery. Famous for our decadent cupcakes. You can find us on Saturday June 8th 2019 at Chelmsford Vegan Market, which supports the animal charity Lotus Stray Rescue. A definite "Yes"! xx", I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE TEXTURE OF THE CAKE ... COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM NOW, "I just tried cupcakes from The London Vegan Bakery when I met a friend for coffee. Subscribe to our newsletter and we will send you a discount code to use on your first order. Vegan Friendly Regular Cupcake Box, Christmas Vegan Friendly Chocolate Cake 5 Inch. These cupcakes are... Everybody's favourite!!!

And Sweet Street Desserts delivers nationwide.

12 x Vegan and Gluten Friendly Mini size cupcakes and Chocolate buttercream. The moment I saw your cupcakes on Instagram I was a fan.

They’ll impress even the hard-to-please people on your list. I also bought a box of cupcakes to take away and loved the Ferrero Rocher and the mint chocolate ... they only lasted a few minutes once I started! A selection of vegan, wheat free and sugar free flavours arranged in a box of six.

The flavour was addictive and absolutely delicious and I couldn't stop eating them. The beauty of these cupcakes is that you would never know the difference! All in all, they've helped my transition to veganism, just knowing that I can have a tasty, guilt-free treat is wonderful.