Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Vivian and Vahbbiz were keeping a distance from the media, but a leading daily finally managed to talk to Vivian. We are adults, who are mature and [were] married for more than three years.

While neither of the confirmed the news, sources told us that the married couple had called it quits after three years of marriage. 12 pictures of Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar, 17 celebrity pictures you should not miss today, Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna for employment opportunities during Covid recovery phase: FM, Recession: July-Sept GDP to contract 8.6%, estimates RBI, Man posts photo wearing red lipstick after mother's shaming, gets praise online, 'Betrayal is real': How people reacted to Google Photos saying it would end free storage, ‘Rohit a mix of Sourav, Dhoni’: Turns under-achievers into trophy-guzzling dynasty, 210 squats, 180 secs: A Kabaddi player takes a shot at Guinness Book record, Bihar can be a leading example of how to successfully conduct a poll in difficult times, The Pfizer vaccine and what its Phase III trial result means, Laali: A short film on loneliness, longing for love.

Vivian Dsena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee heading for a DIVORCE?

Chances of reconciliation are said to be slim. Please click on the verification link we just sent you. I don’t take my work home either. But, at the end of the day, we are all human beings, and it is tough to keep these lives separate all the time. May God bless them with strength to go through this tough time. But that doesn’t mean you let your work get affected,” he told the daily. After this show, I won’t think that just because I have had three backto-back hit shows, my next series will also be a hit. ", Vivian, who has had back-to-back hit serials, isn't taking anything lightly and is still excited about his new show. We still hope that these two reconcile and start staying together like they used to! In an interview to HT, Vivian says, "It’s personal, and I would like to keep it personal. But that doesn’t mean you let your work get affected.

We are the two best people who can decide what is happening [between us]. As he adds, "I believe in keeping my personal and professional lives separate. Vivian Dsena (born 28 June 1988) is an Indian television actor known for his performances as Abhay Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani, R.K. in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Harman Singh Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.

But, at the end of the day, we are all human beings, and it is tough to keep these lives separate all the time. Vivian Dsena, Vahbiz Dorabjee have confirmed their split. One More Thing: With the M1, Tim Cook just did a Steve Jobs! He is at present busy with Shakti while Vahbiz stars in Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant.

In fact, the reports got stronger when Vivian moved out of the couple’s house a few days back.

While neither of them has spoken about the reasons behind their split, speculation says it is because of compatibility issues. Cute 'Badho Bahu' Actress Ryatsha Rathore Is Dating This Charming Guy? BollywoodShaadis.com © 2018, Red Hot Web Gems (I) Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved.

But that doesn’t mean you let your work get affected.”, Also Read: 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain' Actress Chahatt Khanna Mirza Blessed With A Baby Girl. But it is we who will decide what is the best [for us],” Vivian is quoted as saying. TV star Vivian Dsena and wife Vahbiz Dorabjee have decided to go their separate ways after three years of marriage. Jun 23, 2017 | 05:52:54 IST. Hard work and passion make you deliver. We earlier told you about the speculations doing the round that Vahbiz and Vivian are having a trouble in their marriage. There is no reward that is better than people loving your work.".

I don’t take my work home either.

Here is what she posted on her Instagram handle: Recommended Read: Ridhima Pandit Of 'Bahu Humari Rajni Kant' Fame Is Dating Hrithik Roshan's Brother. But it is we who will decide what the best is [for us].”, “I leave my personal issues at home.

We are adults, who are mature and (were) married for more than three years.

It (personal turmoil) remains with you subconsciously.

Anyway, we hope the actor and his wife (or do we say ex-wife now) is fine and they remain with each other on good terms! “I leave my personal issues at home. Later, they both got married on 7th January 2013. The couple was not together for the Parsi New Year celebration.

In fact, both were seen arriving separately at the birthday party of TV actor Sargun Mehta.

In this article, I will tell you about Vivian Dsena [Bigg Boss 14] Wife, Vivian Dsena Wiki, Vivian Dsena Age and some other things.

By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these cookies. The Indian TV industry’s golden couple reportedly separated some time ago but no confirmation was forthcoming from either of them. Among Us: What is it, how to play, availability and much more, ‘That’s what life is all about’: Kapil Dev returns to ground after heart surgery, watch video, SSC CGL tier-II 2020: Follow these last minute preparation hacks to crack exam, Explained: Why nearly all of Hong Kong’s pro-democracy lawmakers have resigned, Twitter working on feature which will filter graphic content in direct messages, ‘Bola tha aapko mamu inki ganit weak hai’: Rohit Sharma on breaking MI’s odd year jinx, Apple iPhone 11 was the most shipped phone globally, iPhone SE was second: Canalys, Taapsee’s ‘shredding diet’ for Rashmi Rocket includes these foods, reveals her nutritionist, ‘Friend’ puts mask on man during interview in Bihar, video has the internet in splits, Arjun Rampal’s partner appears before NCB for second day, Shots fired at Saudi embassy in The Hague; no injuries, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPA’s code of conduct.

We are adults, who are mature and [were] married for more than three years. I don’t take my work home either. Vivian Dsena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee heading for a DIVORCE? There are very few relationships that last forever in this glamour world. Reports suggest that the issues have intensified and chances of them reconciling seem slim. There is not much information available about their relationship. The couple had met on the sets of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani in 2010, they fell in love and got married in 2013.

Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_OOP_1x1|1,1~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_Inarticle_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_Inarticle_2_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_ATF_970x90|970,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_ATF_300x250|300,600~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_BTF_1_300x250|300,600~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_BTF_2_300x250|300,600. A lot of divorces have shocked the media and the fans alike.

But we are all humans, and it is tough to keep these lives separate all the time. He confirmed their split, but he did not want to mention the reason or the future of their relationship. To add to the list is another shocking divorce of one of the most-loved television couple; Vahbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena. To name a few, Malaika-Arbaaz’s split, Farhan-Adhuna’s divorce, and Ranbir-Katrina’s breakup, they all came as a big shock! A lot of divorces have shocked the media and the fans alike. Tell us in the comments section below! Vivian Dsena was married to Vahbbiz Dorabjee. However, after a lot of issues, they parted ways due to compatibility issues. To name a few, Malaika-Arbaaz’s split, Farhan-Adhuna’s divorce, and Ranbir-Katrina’s breakup, they all came as a big shock!

His quotes clearly hint that the two are planning to go their separate ways after 3 years of marriage. Vivian Dsena who was born on 28 June 1988 in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India is an actor who is famous for playing the role of Abhay Raichand in ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ and RK in ‘Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’.

Published: September 13, 2016 7:47 AM IST. The two are very different from each other, poles apart. The buzz itself was incredulity and sadness while many of their fans even refused to accept it. Vivian also said in the interview that his personal life will not affect his work.

Last Updated:

The last straw was the buzz that Vivian moved out of the couple’s house a few days back. Oh No!

Vivian Dsena and Vahbiz Dorabjee working hard to save their marriage! We see a lot of young celebrity couples separating ways as they were not able to reconcile their differences. By However, on Tuesday, the 28-year-old actor opened up about the separation in an interview to Hindustan Times. Most of their fans are still in a state of shock and are not ready to accept this separation news. The two were living separately for quite some time now and were trying to sort their differences out. The Indian Express is now on Telegram.

It (personal turmoil) remains with you subconsciously. Vahbiz, with this Instagram picture also kind of made things clear. In the meantime, tell us what do you think about this latest revelation by Vivian D'Sena? Also Read: Beautiful Wedding Journey Of A Gujarati Bride And Groom From 'Sagai' To 'Lagna'.

Almost done! Basically, Vahbbiz is an extrovert while Vivian is an introvert. The couple is planning to call it quits. The couple got married in 2013 and after a blissful marriage of 3 years, the couple is facing compatibility issues. We would still hope that the two actors can sort out their differences. After that, they fall in love and dating each other for a time. AWESOME NEWS! As he mentions further, "I don’t take myself for granted even today.

Both Vivian and Vahbbizwas first met on the set of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Confirmed: Vivian Dsena, wife Vahbiz Dorabjee split, JDU tally lowest in 15 yrs, Nitish ‘unwilling’ but BJP persuades him to stay Bihar CM, Bhupendra Yadav: Stand by BJP decision to continue Nitish as CM, Asadududdin Owaisi: Don't let crowds mislead... not easy changing to votes, On Seat No. ALSO READ - Vivian Dsena and Vahbiz Dorabjee working hard to save their marriage!

ALSO READ - Vivian Dsena and Vahbiz Dorabjee working hard to save their marriage! It’s personal, and I would like to keep it personal. I leave my personal issues at home. Get App, AWESOME NEWS! Most of them fade out with the passage of time and lose that spark.

He said he wants to keep his personal and professional life separate. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines. Must Read: The Maternity Photoshoot Of Karanvir Bohra’s Wife Teejay Sidhu Is Too Cute To Be Missed. We need to confirm your email address.

The media will speculate and publish reports. To add to the list is another shocking divorce of one of the most-loved television couple; Vahbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena. Vivian D'Sena FINALLY reveals about his SPLIT with wife Vahbbiz Dorabjee!

We are the best people to decide what is happening (between us).

The problems grew to such an extent that the couple has decided to part ways on a cordial term. Can you answer these 16 questions faced by KBC 12’s first crorepati Nazia Nasim? The media will speculate and publish reports. All rights reserved.

We use cookies to help provide you the best experience on our website. But, seems like destiny had other nasty plans for them. Since the past few weeks, reports of Vivian D'Sena and wife Vahbbiz Dorabjee splitting up have been doing the rounds.