Encore(s): Desire, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), Love Is Blindness, Can’t Help Falling In Love. ), Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad-All I Want Is You, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where The Streets Have No Name, Pride (In The Name Of Love). Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt. Entertainment Center, Sydney, Australia, November 12, 2017: La puesta en escena inspiradora de lo venidero, la tecnología como el nuevo Dios, el ejemplo de que las herramientas no son malas por si mismas, sino que dependen del uso que le brinden sus mortales. I notice a number of tonight's song performances are cited as the definitive ones and I can understand why. BC Place, Vancouver, Canada, November 12, 1992: U2 has performed 2 times in Roundhay Park. Unfortunately I lost them on a drunken night out a few months later. Click dates below for Show Reports, Videos, Photos and Fan Reviews from each show. P.S. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily. For me there is no doubt these guys are God sent. For subscribers, have streaming of best of tours always available. All rights reserved. Great work U2.com. Stadio Flaminio, 6 luglio del 1993. « August 12, 1993 - London, England - Wembley Stadium November 12, 1980: Nominated as the "Coolest Fan Website" by VH1/MTV in 2001, we've been featured on major websites from BBC, CNN, FOX News, MTV Networks, Rolling Stone and many others. U2 has performed 2 times in Roundhay Park. Arms Park. Thank you u2 for such an awesome treat! I loved reliving my first of now many U2 concerts. The simple celebration of music became a celebration of the end of the war.' Leeds Roundhay Park is HUGE! U2 Leeds, 1993-08-14, Roundhay Park, ZOO TV Tour - U2 on tour List all details for U2 1993-08-14 - Leeds, England, Roundhay Park - ZOO TV Tour. Gracias U2.com por su gran esfuerzo de complacernos y poner a nuestra disposicion este material. The set list was the norm from previous shows on this tour. Use the hashtags #ZOOTVLiveFromSydney AND #U2getherAtHome, (All you need to know about an annual subscription to U2.com.). BC Place, Vancouver, Canada, November 12, 1992: Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, November 12, 2006: We want more Zoo Tv.....watch more TV, I’d guess that this has been suggested elsewhere. I actually can't fault it in any way to be honest. Zoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, One-Unchained Melody, Until The End Of The World, New Year’s Day, Numb, Babyface, Stay (Faraway, So Close! U2 went to places it never vis.. ... PopMart stage in Roundhay Park . E poi tutte le altri capolavori, da The Fly in poi. Select a show for details. Interesting to note that the attendance for this show was about 70,000 which is dramatically less than the turnout for Zooropa at Roundhay in '93. Please let it in streaming forever. Fervently hoping this virus pandemic will be over real soon, but maybe in 2022, for the 30th Zoo TV Tour anniversary?? Could you please release again I was there both nights it was amazing!!! I have watched so many Zoo TV clips, concerts, snippets, tv interviews even books and I never get tired of it. U2 bootlegs by the concert date, Leeds 1993. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Australia. Yes, it’s been released before but it was obvious the audio has been tweaked! 'Miss Sarajevo' has become one of  the highlights of the 2010 show. Greetings from Mexico. The second leg of the PopMart (1997) tour was no ordinary leg in just Europe. 'A place that has to be believed to be seen…'. From the front to the sides and right upto the back of the hill, everyone sung, danced and screamed out and joined in with the greatest band of all time. Given the conditions the crowd was amazing, probably in no small part because we all had hypothermia and were trying (unsuccessfully) to get warm. Wed Aug 18 1993. 2020 and streaming is the future. Stay safe and healthy❤️. Join our Watch Party on October 30th to celebrate 20 years of All That You Can't Leave Behind! At the time, this video filled me with the drive and desire to travel the world to watch them perform live. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, Australia, November 12, 1997: Leeds, Roundhay Park - August 14, 1993 Please.Please.Please.... Any chance this could come back again? Bono in grande forma. Wembley Stadium. I was 15 years old, my first proper rock concert and had possibly one of the last row seats in the SCG that night. To celebrate U2's rich history we have selected the 50 most amazing U2 shows for you. Hoping to add to my 34 excellent nights seeing these guys when all this suffering is over. Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, November 12, 2006: And if anyone reading this lost a pair of Raybans, I found them! If you do, please don't forget Manila, PH! A week ahead of U2's Zagreb shows, Bill Carter remembers what it was like when U2 played Sarajevo in 1997... and how a city under siege had become a defining image of the ZOO TV Tour. Honored by Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, Hot Press, NME, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and more. Stay safe everyone. Read more in our. The Live Format - Single Cover, Recording Zooropa, The Factory, Dublin 1993. Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our, "The last two weeks of the making of any U2 album are 'chaos'. Ho avuto modo di vedere lo Zoo Tv nel lontano 1993 allo Stadio Flaminio di Roma. One of the worse jobs of my year out in Oz but still an amazing experience. The first time I saw U2 was at Roundhay Park, Leeds, on this tour and it was ridiculous. Excellent once again by the U2 team; thank you for the memories. Every concert being a unique experience. Based on thousands of .. PopMart leg 2: Europe, war zones and beyond. What an innovative and professional show! I've never been so cold and wet for so long, yet it was a brilliant show and a fantastic night. Il covid-19 non fermerà la nostra voglia di rivederli dal vivo.... Award-winning site sharing U2 news since 1995. All they cared about was the music. Great stream with sound!!@@! From the beach in Rio, now remastered in HD, Walk On. Not sure if that was a sideways stab at George Harrison or merely a comment on the meteorological situation (or both) but it's one of my favourite songs and I loved it! El contenido temático salvo modificaciones tecnológicas puntuales, podría perfectamente estar activo en estos días y no perdería vigencia en su mensaje. Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, NV, November 12, 1993: You must be a logged-in member to add comments. and that thing that bono said about making wembley look like a bowling green, i'll never forget that, or the feeling when i looked back and saw just a sea of people stretching back. I missed the original tour back in 1992. Frequent reference was made to the deluge during the show and of course the Beatles classic "Rain" was a nice touch at the end. The FM recording is clearly the best and as PopMart shows go this is as good as any and substantially better than most. Below the concert list is a list of all songs and snippets played at this location. Watching this concert reminded me how I fell in love with U2´s shows and U2´s music..The AB opening, the B-Stage Set, The JT songs, the McPhisto Set to end the show. For writing meaningful, moving songs that can deeply evoke you. Again. What ignited was an absolute love of a phenomenal band. Pasan los años y al verlo una y otra vez se puede disfrutar cómo se disfruta de un buen vino que se ha guardado en una cava por años y años. I would LOVE to see a Zoo TV show live! August 12, 1993 - London, England - Wembley Stadium was the previous entry in this blog. Lucky me, I have done so 30+ times. Great band, great show, great weather and one massive, massive, massive crowd! Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. Anyhow, the people who did brave the elements made a lot of noise and contributed their bit to a top night. Shame they never played ‘With Or Without You’. Those performances included   unique songs and an overall total of 45 songs. This isn't my favourite U2 period song-wise but nonetheless the guys absolutely nailed it and visually it was superb. Alltel Stadium, Jacksonville, FL, November 12, 2001: so we got there as oakenfold was playing, and managed to get right near the front, probably 5 metres from the walkway coming out into the crowd. The last MacPhisto performance in 2018 was a great flashback in time with a new twist. In this latest highlight from our archives he recalls how it all came about. I have smiled, laughed and cried with their songs. Yet in true U2 style they made the venue look as if it was not big enough. What a show!!! Momento storico quando "MacPhisto" chiama il Papa a Castel Sant’Angelo credendo che sia Castel Gandolfo e chiede se il Pontefice tifa per la Roma o la per la Lazio. We're active on these social networks -- connect with us for more great U2 content. Io e la mia ragazza siamo allo stadio per la data romana del Zooropa Tour. National Exhibition Centre Arena, Birmingham, England, November 12, 1987: Grazie U2. @U2 provides U2 news, U2 photographs, U2 lyrics, and other U2 information in a non-profit, educational setting for anyone interested in learning about the Irish rock band U2. 5010. We're active on these social networks -- connect with us for more great U2 content. I saw it in London, sitting on a hill at the strangest place I have ever seen them in Chicago (anyone else? Please, how about a Zoo TV Anniversary Tour? Fri Aug 20 1993. There's a certain chemistry that was special about the Stones, The Who and The Beatles and I think it's also special about U2." A really clear and deep recording and an absolute must-have for any U2 fans collection. National Exhibition Centre Arena, Birmingham, England, November 12, 1987: Including … Absolutely brilliant, I haven’t watched that concert in ages. Gracias!! Thanks for sharing, it was great, like when I've been to your concerts. Even before the end of the opening Mofo-Follow salvo I knew it was going to be a show out of the very top drawer. U2 Concerts in Roundhay Park. We have 6 reviews and 0 photos from this show. Leeds Roundhay Park is HUGE! The first time I saw U2 was at Roundhay Park, Leeds, on this tour and it was ridiculous. U2 – Live At Leeds ( 2 cd set ) ( Roundhay Park , Leeds , UK , August 28th , 1997 ) Tracklist 1-1 Pop Muzik 1-2 Mofo 1-3 I Will Follow 1-4 Gone 1-5 Even Better Than The Real Thing 1-6 Last Night On Earth 1-7 Until The End Of The World 1-8 New Years Day 1-9 Pride 1-10 I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For 1-11 All I Want Is You 1-12 Staring At The Sun From the front to the sides and right upto the back of the hill, everyone sung, danced and screamed out and joined in with the greatest band of all time. In Rotterdam the first MacPhisto show and then a few months later in my home town Nijmegen at the park. As somebody (ttv), streaming of best of tours should be always available. This page contains a single entry by Jonathan published on August 14, 1993 11:46 PM. Show Report / Video / Photos . Bring on better times with the ZooTV30 2022/23 tour. London, GB. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Australia, Tags: Hear us coming, Lord, MacPhisto appearance. Now...if you could do the same for PoPMart Mexico...Elevation Boston..U2 Go Home...Vertigo Live in Chicago....and Under A Blood Red Sky...we would greatly appreciate it. U2 has performed 2 times in Roundhay Park. Cardiff, GB. Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, NV, November 12, 1993: L'emozione più forte la vivo con Satellite of love con Lou Reed sugli schermi che duetta con Bono. We encourage everyone that either attended or listened to this show to write a review. This show in Sydney i have seen so many times when it came out, but brings me back to the nineties again. "I feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. Raheny66. November 12, 1980: Perhaps a ZooTV Anniversary box for 2021??? We want people who aren't in our niche listening to our music.