New users enjoy 60% OFF.

Download 3.461 water color texture kostenlos vectors. Experimenting is the key. EPS 10. To use as a background foe websites or other media, Vector. Collection of pa. Int splash watercolor drops. There is variety in store for graphic designers, who are ready to use these textures as a design asset. Endless texture, Water splash.

I was thinking about what else could be wrong with the settings in the Stained Glass. Seamless water drop texture.

Vector illustration nature background. We're sorry, but Freepik doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Rectangles. With the copied rectangle selected, make the fill white and the remove the stroke. The competition is heating up in every sphere of life and the situation is no different for a graphic design professional. Vector pattern for your design, Vector abstract background. Next go Object > Expand Appearance.

Font on sand background. You can also see Golden Texture Designs. Pool, Rain transparent vector background. illustration. VectorStock and the VectorStock logo are registered trademarks of VectorStock Media. Collect. vector design, Abstract blue wavy background. You don’t have to change all the options, just the ones below. Summer background. Colorful geometric seamless repetitive vector, Watercolor space texture with glowing stars. Whether you're a global ad agency or a freelance graphic designer, we have the vector graphics to make your project come to life. Might not be as refreshing as being in a real pool, but at least you can illustrate one! love your tutorials thanks so much rype, really helps me out. EPS 10 vector file included, Abstract grunge background, vector. Ocean surface. Buy Vectors, sell Vectors or both. Vector. That would be great! The copy in the tutorial was right. Never seen this done this way before. 140,238,690 stock photos online. On light blue background, vector illustration, Blue Water.

golden black background. Vector wonderful swirling backdrop with space for text. One must note that the competitor is always there ready to capitalize on any deficiency and looking to grab business.

Every week we add new premium graphics by the thousands. Vector of Water Bubbles Abstract Background, Vector Red Swirl Background Textured. I assumed that using the stained glass texture on a 5×5 box in Illustrator CS3 would give the same results for everyone. Free for commercial use High Quality Images It’s quite suitable for sprite games and the cartoon look can be used nicely. Check my portfolio for letters, Vector watercolor seamless wave hand-drawn pattern, background (. Isolated on white background, Blue Abstract Technology Mesh Background with Circles, vector illustration. Water Textures Vector Images (over 86,000) The best selection of Royalty Free Water Textures Vector Art, Graphics and Stock Illustrations.

Water texture Free Vector 4 years ago. Now, having said one should note that being creative is not easy.

Without gradient, Realistic soap bubble with rainbow colors on black background. Vector set of brush strokes. This didn’t work for me at all. When the Stained Glass Effect dialog comes up, change to following.

Buy Vectors, sell Vectors or both. Blue dots grounge texture with transparency, Seamless vector background. If you need to create a smaller box or shape with this effect, create it a the specified size them re-size it or you can mess with the “Cell Size” on the Stained Glass effect. Your email address will not be published.

Vector illustration. Water Texture vector images, illustrations, and clip art Browse 121,923 water texture stock illustrations and vector graphics available royalty-free, or search for water splash or water surface to find more great stock images and vector art. Like. Copied the condensed texture layer, placed it behind the original, filled the copy with white, used .75 gaussian blur, and lowered opacity to 50%. Make the fill 100% Cyan with no stroke.

Only two colors, you can change easily for texture or background, Colorful navy blue geometric seamless repetitive vector curvy waves pattern.

Within the Simplify dialog, change the Curve Precision to 70% and the Angle Threshold to 0 and press OK. Next, change the color of the texture to 70% Cyan in the Color Panel. Find & Download Free Graphic Resources for Water Texture. Experts have classified these water texture works as design assets. Vector illustration of a photorealistic water drops, Water texture. EPS 8.0 file available, Water (seamless vector wallpaper). Notes: Water Texture Vector. Water Texture vector images, illustrations, and clip art. Using numbers as high as “46” “15” and “5” in the “Stained Glass” texture will get you nothing but a big, bold, “Y”. It is a bit too “cartoony” for a practical use. Whether you're a global ad agency or a freelance graphic designer, we have the vector graphics to make your project come to life.

With the texture still selected, the Control Panel defaults to the Live Trace options. Abstract water background design. Your email address will not be published. Vintage label design with lettering composition, Abstract blue corporate background with geometric figures, Realistic clean water drops texture background, Clear water circle splashes realistic set, Abstract pool water surface and background with sun light reflection, Closeup shot of the moss of the stone surface, Vertical shot of colorful abstract paints in the water, Vertical shot of the land textures in iceland with a snow-covered mountain in the background, Set with water splashes, abstract shapes with droplets, splatter crown, 3d realistic set with blue water splashes, abstract shapes with drops, clean and transparent. VectorStock and the VectorStock logo are registered trademarks of VectorStock Media. Thanks for answering the questions on my mind about pool textures, thanks for the tutorial, here’s my result with slightly different settings: http://superawesomevectors.com/water-texture-free-vector-background/. Water Rain. To begin our water texture vector tutorial, create a 5 inch by 5 inch rectangle with the Rectangle Tool (m). These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. Keyboard shortcuts are displayed in orange. This is nice, I had the similar water generated by a free tool http://www.lysator.liu.se/~kand/caustics/. Looking at the picture: http://vectips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/water_02.jpg two out of three pictures there refer to “Mosaic Tiles” while the other picture and the instructions refer to “Stained Glass”. Abstract light blue wavy background. With text pattern, vector illustration in .CS and .EPS10. Colorful geometric seamless repetitive vector curvy waves pattern texture background. And in contrast to the first poster, I’d say it looks more like The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker than Ocarina of Time. Water Drop Background, Vector Illustration. On a white background, Vector, Vector grunge paint abstract background. Wallpaper, Light abstract background Pattern with wavy bright aquamarine texture - Vector wallpaper illustration. Space texture with glowing stars. Ground. Backdrop, Vector watercolor colorful abstract background. Thanks. This is what I did the first time, just to complete the tutorial.

Night, Doodle circle water texture seamless pattern.

Once ungrouped, select the condensed texture and change the color in the Color Panel to a 25% Cyan. Pool water. The art paint on white background, Purple watercolor painted vector background. Vector illustration of Summer background with sand and water, Vector old paper subtle grunge stain texture. Blue water. Download 86,000+ Royalty Free Water Textures Vector Images.

Rippled water with colors that you can change easily for texture or background, Pool water texture.

You can also see Liquid Type Textures. Required fields are marked *. I hope you can post some examples of how you use it for other illustrations. Illustration of Abstract Blue Water Bubbles, Dot texture III. . Seamlessly tiling). Snow background. It would also make cool spider webby looking fibers. Vector illustration. Over pattern background vector illustration, Vector watercolor aquarelle flowers and leaves.

Next, Press the Expand button on your tool bar.

Clear filters. Clever use of these free textures can certainly boost up the existing design work and help it to stand out amidst the ordinary. It seems the water of the game “Zelda, Ocarina of Time.” Nice! set of christmas greeting card template for flyer, banner, invitation, congratulation. christmas background with snowflakes. Overhead view. sergio_lucci. … Unfortunately, like the poster said above, it doesn’t look like water. Hand drawn blue watercolor background with doodle floral ornament. Download 97,000+ Royalty Free Water Texture Vector Images. On glass, Seamless vector background. 10 Wave different seamless patterns (tiling).

Will a particular water texture work well with a particular design? Vector doodle circle water texture seamless pattern background with hand drawn elements, Water Drop Vector Background.

Water … All rights reserved. Abstract Seamless Wave Background Texture. Download 148,801 Texture Vector Water Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart for FREE or amazingly low rates!

background. Thanks! Great article and very well explained. My experience with tutorial sites like this has led me to believe that comments are meaningless.

Download 4,440 water texture free vectors. This is a pleasant surprise. Light abstract background Pattern with wavy bright, Vector abstract blue wavy water background. An easy way to draw an exact rectangle is to click on the artboard with the Rectangle Tool to bring up the Rectangle dialog to enter dimensions. Now you have some nice wading water! Soap Bubble set.

The big “Y” sounds like you box you are applying to effect to is two small. http://superawesomevectors.com/water-texture-free-vector-background/, 60 Incredible Adobe Illustrator Graphics Tutorials, http://vectips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/water_02.jpg, http://www.lysator.liu.se/~kand/caustics/, Create A Brushed Metal Texture In Illustrator | Vectips. Copyright ©  2010-2020 Freepik Company S.L. Light blue drops. ⌘ is displayed for the Command key (mac), with the Ctrl key being the Windows equivalent (not displayed). The best selection of Royalty Free Water Texture Vector Art, Graphics and Stock Illustrations. Old yellowed vintage paper texture with grunge subtle texture, stains wrinkles, water damage, scratches, Hand painted watercolor texture. Water Rain. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We're the largest royalty-free, vector-only stock agency in the world. Finden Sie über eine Million kostenlose Vektoren, Clipart Graphics, Vektorgrafiken und Design Vorlagen die … All Rights Reserved. This new collection of free water texture images is very useful for graphic design projects. Object.

Nature rainfall on checkered background illustration, Vector realistic water texture. I guess I’ll have to take this setting into consideration for all future Illustrator works. To give the water texture vector a little more depth, Copy (⌘c) the original texture, Paste In Back (⌘b), rotate 90 degrees form the Transform Panel, and change the color to 85% Cyan. Within the the Offset Path dialog, change the Offset to -0.03 inches and press OK. Now you can see it created a condensed copy of the original path.