Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2020. The WD Gaming Drive uses a sleek design with an attractive color scheme to complement your Playstation 4 console. Please try again. A good expansion pack for your playstation. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Don't delete files. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Completely silent and compact. Seagate STEA4000400 4TB Expansion Portable,BLACK 4.6 out of 5 stars 48,741. and while it’s not illegal to screw people out of like 3-4 phones worth of memory, it should be.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $111.93 $ 111. Plugged it in and it was ready to go after being formatted. Load games to the WD Gaming Drive and play with friends on other PlayStation™ 4 consoles without having to reinstall.2. Portable Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Easy to set up. WD 4TB Gaming Drive works with Playstation 4 Portable External Hard Drive - WDBM1M0040BBK-WESN. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Does what you'd expect it to. I have had it a day i must say for the PS4 it took a minute to set up and works well with the ps4 and is very straight forward to use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. There was a problem completing your request.

I acknowledge that the information above will be kept until i am notified that this item is back in stock or for 120 days, whichever occurs first. But after just about almost of month of use, it completely crapped out on me. Compatible with Sony PlayStation™ 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro consoles with firmware 4.50 or later. WD Gaming Drive - Works With PlayStation 4, 2TB, WDBDFF0020BBK-WESN 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,682. Reviewed in Australia on 19 September 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You may return for a full refund for the price you paid within 30 days of delivery any new computer purchased from Amazon that is "dead on arrival", arrives in damaged condition or is still in unopened boxes. Please choose a different delivery location. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. 4.8 out of 5 stars 6,940. So easy to use. You can edit your question or post anyway. To view full returns terms including return instructions, merchandise-specific requirements and exclusions see our ${hash-get returnsPolicyAnchor}Returns Policy Page. Your form has been submitted successfully!

Oops! 93 $129.99 $129.99. Receive an email notification when this product becomes available. US imports may differ from local products. The benefit of your drive being portable is that you can take it with you to play on other PlayStation 4 consoles, like your friends house. Connect the WD Gaming Drive to a PS4 console using a USB 3.0 cable, and after some quick formatting, you’re game-on in next-to-no time. WD 2TB Gaming Drive works with Playstation 4 Portable External Hard Drive - WDBDFF0020BBK-WESN, Seagate (STGD2000100) Game Drive For PS4 Systems 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0, Officially Licensed Product, WD_Black 2TB P10 Game Drive, Portable External Hard Drive Compatible with Playstation, Xbox, PC, & Mac - WDBA2W0020BBK-WESN, Seagate Portable 5TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox - 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX5000400), Toshiba (HDTB420XK3AA) Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black, Seagate Game Drive 4TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD - Designed For Xbox One, Green - 1 year Rescue Service (STEA4000402), WD 2TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBU6Y0020BBK-WESN, WD 2TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBYVG0020BBK-WESN, Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox - 1-year Rescue Service (STGX2000400), WD_Black 5TB P10-Game Drive, Portable External Hard Drive Compatible with -Playstation, Xbox, PC, & Mac - WDBA3A0050BBK-WESN.