Hello! It's everything I hoped it would be to have so much real estate for smoking and grilling. AMAZING! 3. Invented by Weber’s founder and loved around the world. But nonetheless, I am very happy with my purchase. I gave it three atars because the legs are a pain in my you know what to attach during assembly. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Control the temperature of your grill, without lifting the lid, by easily adjusting the damper. You'll know its a NAPOLEON with the iconic WAVE cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks. The order arrived sooner than expected and that was a huge plus. Wondering why the temperature gauge is opposite the vent holes. Charcoal is all about controlling heat and airflow, the cooking grids adjust to 3 heights, while the stainless steel heat diffuser evenly distributes heat and directing spent charcoal to the ash catcher. Thank you. Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill in Copper with Built-In Thermometer and Digital Timer, 22 in. With bowl venting that allows you to adjust to a “smoke” setting you have even more control of the heat in your barbecue to smoke and roast. Lots or room for big cooks and easy 2 zone cooking, Stainless-steel hinged cooking grate with built-in handles supplies 508 sq. ✔ Easy to clean with One-Touch cleaning system As many I want just indirect hot coal smoke chipthrown on when hot bricks present and more of each as what I meant however many I want, webers all always pretty much the same price. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com.

57 Parts for this Model. Soon you’ll be craving for more. I ordered this same grill through another online store and the ahipping date got delayed six times over a two month period.

Don’t rely on the lid temp gauge. Especially if you were thinking about getting the slow n sear because it just gives you that much more grate space.

I just wish the coal baskets were bigger for indirect grilling. Actually ordered the glen blue yesterday to add to the collection. Get a probe thermometer and stick it through a potato so that the tip is exposed and not touching anything place it on the grate closest to the meat. Closing the damper completely will cut off the oxygen flow to help extinguish coals. Thank you! I got yhe slow n sear., santa maria griill accessory, and the kettle pizza accesorry. premium kettle and lid constructed with high-grade porcelain-enamel for longevity and durability Weber charcoal grill 1-touch cleaning system includes 3 aluminized steel rust-resistant dampers, which regulate airflow while cooking and sweep ash after grilling Congratulations on your new grill! It is designed to maximize airflow and heat retention, which allows outdoor chefs to The Weber Master Touch charcoal grill is sold for 219 US dollars. Grilling opens up a universe of possibilities – with Weber you can enjoy them all. The built-in lid thermometer displays the internal temperature of your grill so that you know when to adjust the heat. Also, please contact our support team by phone or email to help with the damaged damper. ✔ Easy to clean with One-Touch cleaning system For the sweet smell of pulled pork smoking over charcoal and apple wood chunks.

✔ Endless possibilities with our GBS grate The durable wheels allow you to easily move your grill around the yard and will withstand the elements. ✔ Bowl vent with smoke setting premium kettle and lid constructed with high-grade porcelain-enamel for longevity and durability, Weber charcoal grill 1-touch cleaning system includes 3 aluminized steel rust-resistant dampers, which regulate airflow while cooking and sweep ash after grilling, Weber Orgininal Premium Kettle Includes large-capacity removable ash catcher to easily dispose of charcoal remnants, Turn your Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill into a smart grill with the, Weber charcoal grill lid has a handle with heat shield, built-in thermometer and adjustable damper with 4 air vents, Weber Kettle bottom-feeding air vents are regulated by 3 arched, swiveling damper blades, Repositions easily upon 2 premium rubber-molded wheels, Weber Original Kettle includes (2) char basket charcoal fuel holders for indirect heat grilling, (1) tuck-away lid holder and (1) steel charcoal grat, Compatible with Weber grill cover #7153 to protect your grill in inclement weather, Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat for superior grilling, Aluminum dampers help control the temperature inside the grill, Includes a removable ash catcher and built-in lid thermometer, Jumbo Joe Portable Charcoal Grill in Black, 22 in. . Plenty of cooking space very pleased. ✔ Char-Baskets for easy charcoal organisation Sorry you’re experiencing this and good luck with a new lid. Brand New. Nothing quite like cooking over a real wood flame. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. The stainless steel, folding side shelf provides generous preparation space. 219 US dollars is not that expensive, considering the cheapest 22-inch charcoal grill is 165 dollars. With a 10-year limited warranty and a wealth of recipe inspiration, you'll be serving perfectly barbecued food for years to come. Hard to find in stock but was lucky enough to get one. 26 in. Conveniently slide the lid over to the side of the grill, and tuck it away, to avoid placing it on the ground while grilling. $29.35. For more about how we use your information, see our privacy policy. Enter a new world of barbecuing. The stainless steel One-Touch™ cleaning system provides hassle free cleanup of charcoal ash and debris by swiping it into a high-capacity, removable ash catcher. Congratulations on your new Original Kettle Premium 26"! On top, we are offering a remarkable 10-year limited warranty – and a lifetime of customer support. The Weber Master Touch Premium, with a few upgrades and some new features, is sold for 319 US dollars. I absolutely love this bbq. The legendary Weber Kettle has been reinvented. Weber Slide-a-Side Lid Holder Accessory #8411 as pictured and described is the replacement for Weber part #16116 which will fit all Weber 18.5" and 22.5" Charcoal Kettle Grills. 2 D S p o n s o 6 r T L H e d T 1 6 E N. ... 22" Grill Table Shelf for Weber Master Touch & Original Kettle Charcoal Grills.

The bottom coal grate is built like a tank. ✔ Char-Baskets for easy charcoal organisation Weber 26 in. The 26-inch Original Kettle® Premium is the charcoal grill you want at your next party.

Came out perfect.

they never go on sale. Shop Weber Kettle 26-in Black Kettle Charcoal Grill in the Charcoal Grills department at Lowe's.com. Couldn't be happier with the quality and capacity of this grill! They gave me a new lid for the 22 (when it was new). ✔ Endless possibilities with our GBS grate 1. Adjustable Air Vents,Heat Thermometer,Removable Ash Catcher,Tool Holder.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hello! I had been waiting for the 26” Weber grill for a while since it was out of stock for some time. So, Home Depot was the only store that had the 26 inch Kettle in stick., kudos to them for a fast and hassle free delivery. For the first savoury bite that makes taking it low-and-slow worth every moment. Hang your grilling tools, such as spatulas and tongs, on the hooks for easy access and organization of your workspace. I felt the 22” was on the small side for my needs. ✔ Bowl vent with smoke setting

✔ Tuck-Away lid holder for convenient lid management. I love how much extra space you get.

The heavy-duty fuel grate withstands high temperatures. Master-Touch Charcoal Grill in Deep Ocean Blue with Built-In Thermometer, 22 in. in. The Master-Touch Premium charcoal barbecue can sear the perfect steak, roast a whole beer chicken and then easily transform into a smoker for smoking low-and-slow ribs or brisket. Grilling, roasting and smoking are a breeze, the hinged grids season like a cast iron frying pan and make it easy to reload charcoal or add wood for smoking. Excellent grill,excellent company. The 26 never had a problem. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all. of cooking space, Weber 26 in. or Best Offer. The lid features an offset hinge that opens, allowing access to the whole grill while keeping your hands away from the heat. Customer Service from Weber was absolutely excellent. Thanks! I would suggest two. One improvement would be for Weber to make a new grate with the removable center like the master touch models for the 26" grates. You can then learn the offset between the probe and lid temp gauge. The series comes with features such as the One-Touch cleaning system, an ash catcher and integrated tool hooks for easy access of barbecue tools, the iconic kettle continues to be the barbecue made for everyone. Please contact the specific store location or Home Depot's customer service for more information on inventory and availability. The Master-Touch Premium charcoal barbecue can sear the perfect steak, roast a whole beer chicken and then easily transform into a smoker for smoking low-and-slow ribs or brisket. I still love both of my 22’s but you gotta love the extra space. With a 10-year limited warranty and a wealth of recipe inspiration, you'll be serving perfectly barbecued food for years to come. they put a fake price higher then sell it "on sale" at the normal price, top damper..every Weber grill has a serial number..from the little smokey joes all the way up to the ranch kettle, Need Help?