100% pasture-raised chicken. Free shipping on orders over $120. Our birds enjoy fresh air, sunshine and grass every day. Moe Says Ships anywhere in the lower 48 states in 2–7 days. Use it as a base for your favorite soups or stews, cook your dried beans in it, or work it into your favorite risotto recipe.

When I fed then to our dog, she seem have trouble chewing them. But much worse, when I tried to split them, I had lots of trouble. Local chicken backs come in a 40 pound case (approximately). We used to be able to get them in our supermarket, where 4 backs were less than $2. My 10 lb dog has been eating raw chicken backs for 8 years, and she loves crunching one every night. Now in a hearty 40lb case! It took a huge effort to cut the backbone. Order today for convenient in-store pickup! From April to October we provide fresh chicken every Thursday morning in addition to the frozen chicken available throughout the week. Some of the poultry items you’ll find at Skip’s includes chicken products such as chicken breast, thighs, drumsticks, gizzards, and cordon bleu. One thing I noticed in my prep - these bones seemed to be so much thicker than I was used to. Raw meat bones are an essential part of the raw meat diet for dogs and cats.

He devours them...will be ordering more in a couple of weeks! But she persevered :-), loving them . I have a 6 month old GSD that started eating these about a month ago and she has no problem safely eating them! Their diet is supplemented with a GMO-free, custom-mixed grain full of nutrients.

Enjoy Farmer’s Fresh Meat’s fresh, hormone and preservative free Chicken Backs! Ships anywhere in the lower 48 states in 2–7 days. case: $68.80 . Buy now and pay later option available at checkout. PER LB. This package contains 2.75-3.25 lbs of pastured chicken backs.

Raised & processed in the USA. Delicious Belizean food such as rice and beans with stewed chicken, barbecue chicken, and fried chicken are better than ever when made with Quality Poultry chicken. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. She is now on an antibiotic and will need dental surgery. These seem to be "macho" chickens. ITEM: PRICE. $0.58. #serious. Buy now and pay later option available at checkout. I had been able to feed one at each meal but I need to break these in half because of their size. About Moe’s whole bones: 100% pasture-raised chicken. for Italian style . All rights reserved. We used to be able to get them in our supermarket, where 4 backs were less than $2. 100% human-grade, antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. I have had to purchase chicken backs here at Oma’s because I haven’t been able to get them through Publix with this COVID-19 mess. Chicken Backs. Our birds enjoy fresh air, sunshine and grass every day. Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat.

$1.72. Recently, the supermarkets stopped carrying them, so I had to look for another source.

This Item is fresh; Hormone and free! I bought 6 bags and my oh my, are they big! The case can be purchased as a frozen block or chicken backs can be broken up into gallon freezer bags for easier feeding and storage. I dog really enjoys them. Portland, Oregon.

Whole bones also allows dogs and cats to exercise their jaws, massage their gums, and super clean their teeth—all at once. And it’s especially healthful when it’s made from pasture-raised chickens free from hormones, antibiotics, and GMOs. I've purchased many chicken backs from different vendors and these Oma's are definitely my favorite!!!

*Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout, https://grassrootscoop.com/product/chicken-backs, //images.ctfassets.net/c0081ek03fte/19f9sLkv9eTEcDHNrL9Tkb/9e27d73d509b3c8f0ee23e392dcdac5e/Chicken_necks_backs.jpg, A Round Up of the Best Immune Fighting Soups & Broths. Recently, the supermarkets stopped carrying them, so I had to look for another source. Copyright© 2020 Moe’s Meats and Bones. 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings. And, of course, we carry several specialty favorites for your … We also carry frozen hen, duck, goose, and turkey products.

Local chicken backs come in a 40 pound case (approximately).

41%. case: $23.20.

I found Oma's, and ordered four 5 lb packages, frozen, and much more costly than I bought locally. SAVINGS. Time with a recreational knuckle bone, or a turkey neck as dinner, means that dogs and cats will be able to clean their molars and gums by chewing the bone. Our whole bones are sourced from a local Portland restaurant supplier, offering human-grade, antibiotic and hormone free, awesome bones. Moe Says Blocks or broken up, these chicken backs are foundational. All our chickens are raised on pasture and are moved to fresh grass every day.

I wish I had a better review as I'd love to use them again, and she seems to love them, but I just cannot risk it, unless they possibly could supply younger chickens, and better packaging. Most Belizean recipes call for chicken and we have been the number one supplier of quality chicken in Belize for over 30 years. Free shipping on orders over $120. BACKS - 40 lb. All-natural chicken is available for wholesale purchase frozen year round at our non-GMO farm storefront and with regional meat delivery. I would put one pack at a time in the fridge to thaw so I could trim the skin & fat, and split the backs for my dog, and then refreeze in 2 day portions. NECKS - 40 lb. case: $30.00. 50% * add $0.50 lb. That's was the problem. there is good meat to bone ratio (other places are skimpy with the meat on the bones) but not these! Living outside and grazing naturally keeps our birds healthy, which means we don’t have to treat them with hormones or antibiotics. Unfortunately, 2 of the 4 bags leaked - so twice we had to clean the inside of the refirgerator (yes - they were in a deep dish in fridge, but there was THAT MUCH blood. #serious Cut to Order Free of Charge The case can be purchased as a frozen block or chicken backs can be broken up into gallon freezer bags for easier feeding and storage. Among other non-GMO products, our All-Natural Chicken products include: Gerber Amish Farm Chicken (must be ordered at least 1 week in advance) These all-natural chickens are vegetarian fed and humanely raised without antibiotics. Keep frozen until ready to use. Lost your password? This is a 40lb Case; Wholesale pricing without restrictions!

Make a large batch and freeze it for later use. $0.75. They are the perfect meaty bone to feed! Our chicken is handled with care and always cut to order, free of charge. FRYERS - 40 lb. Thank you. Blocks or broken up, these chicken backs are foundational. They are the frames of the back with the meat attached down the center. About a week or two after beginning eating these, we noticed a bump under her eye, took her to the vet, and he saw that one of her molars was broken and the pulp was exposed, likely causing an abcess. My 10 lb dog has been eating raw chicken backs for 8 years, and she loves crunching one every night.

Whole Chicken Backs : Can be added to your pets raw diet for bony meals. 2.75-3.25 lbs. Free shipping on orders of $120+ Please enter your username or email address. These are a huge hit with my German Shepherd puppy!

Homemade chicken stock is full of flavor and it contains lots of nutrients you can’t get from other foods. She doesn't chew on anything else hard, so it had to be the chicken back that caused a broken tooth.